Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/1/2011 8:59:21 AM EDT
Oops.  The guy has a handful of videos like this.  Apparently trucks run into this bridge on a regular basis.

Link Posted: 2/1/2011 9:09:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Surprise dumbass.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 9:12:08 AM EDT
[#2]

Link Posted: 2/1/2011 9:12:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Surprise dumbass.

No so surprising really. I'd bet 99% of the moving truck rental people have no clue what their clearance is. Top it off with a habit of not paying any attention to those warning signs and there we go. A great video to kill a bit of time with.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 9:13:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Where's the dupe police???
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 9:15:10 AM EDT
[#5]
wow!
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 9:15:55 AM EDT
[#6]
C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!!!
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 9:16:32 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Where's the dupe police???

I need to learn to search better.  Well looks like I fail.  

Link Posted: 2/1/2011 9:25:56 AM EDT
[#8]
Had a guy get killed that way years ago.

Enough of the dump bed caught to pivot the cab into the bottom of the bridge.

Driver was VERY dead by the time we got the mess untangled.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 9:32:30 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Surprise dumbass.

No so surprising really. I'd bet 99% of the moving truck rental people have no clue what their clearance is. Top it off with a habit of not paying any attention to those warning signs and there we go. A great video to kill a bit of time with.

I don't really trust any of the rental drivers.  A few years back there was a Uhaul that decided it would be great to dart over two lanes in fast moving traffic while doing 25mph.  The small car he darted in front of was able to lock up his brakes and get stopped, the semi behind the car didn't quite get slowed down and pancaked that small car killing the people inside of it.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top