Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/31/2011 8:03:22 PM EDT
I don't usually watch shit like this but a buddy of mine asked me to check it out. I've seen shit where I would have Fo'd, Bladed and Fent. Bikers busting into repo guys office beating him down and holding a larged FB knife to his gut.
Repo guy on ground with Biker holding Pump Shotty to head and Repo guy disarms him.
I am calling BS

ETA: apologies for bandwith thievery.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 8:07:45 PM EDT
[#1]
I agree, most if not all is total BS.

But the girl that runs the office was totally fucking hot before she gained 50 lbs!
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 8:17:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Just watched the Get your gun clip on trutv site, like most "reality" TV it 100% bullshit.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 8:21:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Do you really need to ask?
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 8:30:31 PM EDT
[#4]
They are all "reenactments," meaning they are loosely based on real events and turned crazy so the dude on the show looks like a total badass...
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 8:36:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Pretty sure even Speeders is quasi-staged.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 8:43:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Totally 100% real, just like Operation Repo.

Very intelligent viewing.  Strictly for the 1600 SAT score crowd...

Link Posted: 2/1/2011 6:09:50 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Totally 100% real, just like Operation Repo.

Very intelligent viewing.  Strictly for the 1600 SAT score crowd...

Agreed. I only made 1180 on SAT so this was my first and last episode.
And yes, of course it is fake but I asked HOW fake?  I got my answer. It is based on stuff that actually happended sort of kinda once upon a time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top