Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/31/2011 4:58:42 PM EDT
cant find what size this is. need to know in mm

o powerful GD please help so i can finish this order.

thanks in advance
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 4:59:08 PM EDT
[#1]
87mm
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 5:00:31 PM EDT
[#2]
size cunt hair..
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 5:02:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Call up Moss, they have replacement parts.

BTW: Moss'  design has always been problematic, as a result they have many models of their pump.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 5:06:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Call up Moss, they have replacement parts. Get the real deal. Moss' safety has always been a problem.

My friend had a Moss 500, the plastic ambi-switch broke during a plinking session at Burro Canyon Range,and he had to use some electrical zip cord to hold the button in fire position.

BTW: Moss'  shotgun design has always been problematic, as a result they have many models of their pump, ie 500/590 etc. My Rem 870 has never had any problems.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 5:17:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
size cunt hair..

its easier to find cunt hairs in carpet when you drop one...
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 5:18:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
size cunt hair..

its easier to find cunt hairs in carpet when you drop one...

ETA: My first double tap. not quiet as scary as when my wasr doubled at a public ranged...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top