Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/31/2011 1:55:11 PM EDT
I have stopped eating fast food now for close to a year, but I just saw the BK stuffed burger.  Stuffed with jalapenos, cheese, and stuff.

Link Posted: 1/31/2011 1:56:18 PM EDT
[#1]
I love steak, BBQ, big greasy hamburgers, etc. but the commercial for that thing literally made me sick.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 1:57:29 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

I love steak, BBQ, big greasy hamburgers, etc. but the commercial for that thing literally made me sick.

Was it when the jalypeons and cheese cubes were flying towards the screen in a flying toss up...

Link Posted: 1/31/2011 2:04:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Saw it.  Bought it.  Ate it.  

It's no Angry Whopper.  If they don't bring back the Angry Whopper soon, I may declare Jihad on Burger King.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 2:06:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Ribs were also pretty good.  Compared to the phonebook inspired McRibb, it's a 1000 times better.

Link Posted: 1/31/2011 2:08:33 PM EDT
[#5]
It looks like someone mixed staturday night's puke into a fail burger.

put the cheese and the jalapenos ON the friggin burger, not IN the burger.  Oh, and any burger (I don't remember if this one falls into the category) that has shit BBQ sauce on it needs to die.

Burger King sux ass...
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 2:10:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Saw it.  Bought it.  Ate it.  

It's no Angry Whopper.  If they don't bring back the Angry Whopper soon, I may declare Jihad on Burger King.

I agree, the Angry Whopper is awesome.

The stuffed burger was really dry.  I think they over cooked it.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 2:18:34 PM EDT
[#7]
i had it thought it was pretty good.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 2:24:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Oh HELL no, man!

That thing looks like a fried patty of vomit.

there is no way on God's green Earth I'm going any where NEAR that thing.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 2:26:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Does not look appetizing. Now if it were a real homemade burger with jalapeno and cheddar bits mixed in, then that would be awesome.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top