Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/31/2011 1:47:54 PM EDT
Does BCM ever have a sale on uppers? I've been watching closely for six months and through all of the holiday sales and haven't seen a change in prices. The prices are reasonable to begin with, don't get me wrong. I'm just wondering if they have ever had a sale on uppers... I figure I might as well go ahead and order now if there's no chance.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 1:53:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Herp?
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 1:54:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Does BCM ever have a sale on uppers? I've been watching closely for six months and through all of the holiday sales and haven't seen a change in prices. The prices are reasonable to begin with, don't get me wrong. I'm just wondering if they have ever had a sale on uppers... I figure I might as well go ahead and order now if there's no chance.

They've had a sale going on for 8 months:

Summer Sale Priced !
Save even more when you add the optional BCM Bolt Carrier Group and Standard Charging Handle

and

BCM Standard 14.5" Mid Length Upper Receiver Group  
List Price: $475.00
Our Price: $385.00
You Save $90.00 (Out of Stock)  <–––––––––––––––––––––– will these ever get back in stock?

ETA: Yes, you should buy now.  

Link Posted: 1/31/2011 1:56:29 PM EDT
[#3]
BCM's been having a "$100 off list" sale on certain uppers for quite some time now.  IMO they are the best deal going for a quality upper.  Add in a BCM full auto BCG and you're good to go.  If I didn't have more uppers than I need, I'd buy BCM without hesitation.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 2:00:32 PM EDT
[#4]
I badly want a 20" gov profile upper.  But they're out of stock for the foreseeable future.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 2:04:51 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

I badly want a 20" gov profile upper.  But they're out of stock for the foreseeable future.

Don't hate me, but I love mine.  I got mine last year, and it is fantastic.  I've added a Matech BUIS, KAC M5 rail, and the Magpul snappy clippy rail protectors in a pattern, along with a KAC VFG.  I've got it mated to an LMT SOPMOD lower with a factor 2 stage trigger.

I'm saving my pennies to add a GRSC CRS 1-4X, and can't wait.

I've shot the hell out of mine, and have yet to have a malfunction of any kind.  

To the OP...just buy the upper.  You won't regret it.

CVN
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 2:08:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Yes I already have their auto BCG, and have seen their "our price/you save". Just wasn't aware if their "our price" was a sale price. I'll go ahead and order.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top