Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/31/2011 12:57:55 PM EDT
So I'm sitting in the hair salon and this old hair stylist is going on with here crazy conspiracies. I'm gonna keep updating this thread with her ideas.

First one is that the government is spraying us using chem trails. It's why those birds dropped out of the sky and those fish died nearby. Also, her "friend" that tracks this stuff says they are spraying in patterns to test chemical warfare methods and outbreaks of flu always show up after these patterned sprays.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 12:58:37 PM EDT
[#1]
fail. people with testicles go to a barber shop.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 1:02:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

The only problem with that is that the lady who cuts my hair at the "stylist" has huge tracts of land.  

So does the barber down the street, but he's a guy
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 1:02:38 PM EDT
[#3]
is it ime for your pedicure yet
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 1:02:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Second story is how the Ft Smith mayor's office has been infested with pigeons and the mayor hired some of his buddies to put out poisoned corn to kill them.  But the "bleeding hearts" figured out that this corn is causing people to die, so now the mayor is murdering innocent people.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 1:04:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Lol, stupidity at it's finest.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 1:04:41 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm waiting on my wife ya goons. Plus the scenery is better at salons.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 1:05:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Get hair cut elsewhere.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 1:07:00 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

that's acceptable. a man should never have to get his hair styled. there are 3 acceptable variations - high and tight, crew cut, and buzz cut

Link Posted: 1/31/2011 1:08:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Now her neighbor has hundreds of homing pigeons in bright pink bird houses. Supposedly doing work for homeland security. They started talking about potato chips before she went into any more detail. Damn, I was wanting to hear more about that.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 1:10:36 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Wow! saved man card by minutes.  

––IS
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 1:11:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Quoted:

that's acceptable. a man should never have to get his hair styled. there are 3 acceptable variations - high and tight, crew cut, and buzz cut  

I go to a barber shop but a girl I know from high school cuts my hair. High and tight.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 1:11:15 PM EDT
[#13]
Crazy stuff.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 1:12:07 PM EDT
[#14]
See what happens when you put chemicals all over your head and let them sit there, on a regular basis will do?

Link Posted: 1/31/2011 1:12:15 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Pics or BS.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 1:14:06 PM EDT
[#16]
Now she is going on a quite impressive rant about how Hardee's won't sell her a child's meal since she's over 12. Lol.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 1:15:28 PM EDT
[#17]
Wife is done, no more stories.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 1:25:32 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

If you were a real investigator you'd stick around and keep giving us up to date coverage.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 1:26:53 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you were a real investigator you'd stick around and keep giving us up to date coverage cleavage.

Link Posted: 1/31/2011 1:28:57 PM EDT
[#20]
is CRay Baker still mayor?

SHS class of '95.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 1:32:54 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
is CRay Baker still mayor?

SHS class of '95.

No idea. We're just down here running some errands. I live up in NW Arkansas.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 1:34:42 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you were a real investigator you'd stick around and keep giving us up to date coverage cleavage.

Maybe my wife will give me a cleavage shot. I'll keep you updated.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 1:38:03 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:

The only problem with that is that the lady who cuts my hair at the "stylist" has huge tracts of land.  

Hey, I go to a gal like that too!
I gave up on the bad haircuts I use to get from barbershops from old wheezy guys.

Link Posted: 1/31/2011 1:51:05 PM EDT
[#24]
I've never met a hairdresser that wasn't nuttier than a squirrel turd.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 1:54:59 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I go to a barber shop but a girl I know from high school cuts my hair. High and tight.
Real men cut their own hair.

Link Posted: 1/31/2011 1:59:06 PM EDT
[#26]
Go to a barber shop and talk about pussy and booze....
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 1:59:40 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

This.  Mine was talking about chemtrails last week.  Must be something in the air.

Link Posted: 1/31/2011 2:02:38 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Quoted:

This.  Mine was talking about chemtrails last week.  Must be something in the air.

Probably all the hair spray they end up inhaling.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 2:06:40 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, but didn't your old tag line by your avatar proclaim you were an "ordinary man with extraordinary hair" ?

Does the stylist listen to Alex Jones, by chance?

Link Posted: 1/31/2011 2:09:22 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Second story is how the Ft Smith mayor's office has been infested with pigeons and the mayor hired some of his buddies to put out poisoned corn to kill them.  But the "bleeding hearts" figured out that this corn is causing people to die, so now the mayor is murdering innocent people.

Ray Baker, the mayor of Ft. Smith until this year, thinks he was abducted by aliens or something like that.  He probably sleeps under a tinfoil pyramid.

Link Posted: 1/31/2011 2:16:38 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

i'm of the same bent.  don't really like a guy touching my head, grazing my neck, or messing with my ears.

and, of course, there's the view.

Link Posted: 1/31/2011 2:18:23 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

pic of wife

Link Posted: 1/31/2011 2:19:21 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

i go to a salon, and the girls there always hear the same thing:

"#2 guard for sides and back, short on top, age appropriate, and low maintenance."

hell––i don't even need to say it anymore.  i just walk in and sit down.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 2:40:22 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

i'm of the same bent.  don't really like a guy touching my head, grazing my neck, or messing with my ears.

Guys that would rather have a man cut their hair just need to come out of the closet
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 2:56:06 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Guys that would rather have a man cut their hair just need to come out of the closet

i don't care if its a man or woman, just as long as they do a good job. plenty of women have no business cutting hair.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top