Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 9:28:15 AM EDT
[#1]
I hope you guys like Obama. Because we either lose with palin or we lose with a third party candidate taking a bunch of votes.  we may get a conservative congress but Obama will get another scotus pick and will start cranking out executive orders to his dictatorship agencies and legislating without the congress.  And the court will swing 5-4 in his favor instead of in our favor.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 9:29:17 AM EDT
[#2]
first post nails it
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 9:35:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Survey numbers will change if republican party gets a good all around candidate.

The people in this country who want to cling to heavily religious right wing candidates are gonna come up short if they don't let go of the religious angle.

No disrespect to anyone's religious beliefs, but separating religon from politics is the best way to win.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 9:44:15 AM EDT
[#4]
<–––– I'll still vote GOP, even if Sarah isn't the candidate (though I'd like her to be).
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 9:44:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Yes.

A third party candidate + ACORN voter fraud + Black Panther and SEIU intimidation + Justice Department immunity = Obama's second term and Pelosi's return as Speaker.

Link Posted: 1/30/2011 9:44:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Obama will win because there is A- no visible leadership at all in the Republican party, and B- not a single potential candidate has the balls to start getting their face and message out even though the clock is ticking away.

But hey, don't let me stop the daily dose of PDS.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 9:50:05 AM EDT
[#7]
News was just talking about M. Bachman from Minn to run as the tea party canidate.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 9:54:11 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

first post nails it

Ummmm ..... OP answered his own topic in the 1st post, thus is ineligible for the "first lpost nails it" award.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 9:56:58 AM EDT
[#9]
If the GOP puts forward a true conservative, rather than another "in recovery" overspending fratboy, RINO, or garment wearing liberal posing as a conservative (yeah, Romney, I mean you) then the Palin supporters will not flee.

Palin would probably even withdraw and put her support behind such a candidate.

If one can be found.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 9:57:24 AM EDT
[#10]
46%? Doubtful. The bad news is that it would only take about 10% to ensure Zero's second term...

Link Posted: 1/30/2011 9:57:54 AM EDT
[#11]
Obama will win, the GOP has offered up knuckle heads like Mccain, Newt, Huckleberry, ect that are democrats wearing the color red.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 9:58:14 AM EDT
[#12]
If the Republicans keep control of the Congress and implement severe government gridlock then I might not be all that opposed to a second term for Obama.

There! I said it, and I'm not taking it back!

Link Posted: 1/30/2011 9:58:31 AM EDT
[#13]

Let me also remind you girls that Obama is a joke of a President, even people who like him personally will not vote for him if the GOP gives us a viable candidate, thus the GOP would have to snatch defeat out of the mouth of victory for him to have a second term.  Most Palin supporters will still vote GOP if the erstwhile nominee isn't another POS RINO like McCain.*
*RINO = snatching defeat from the mouth of victory
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 9:59:14 AM EDT
[#14]
I would vote for John McCain over Obama.  Oh wait I did.

If Obama actually fools the fools he fooled last time into voting for him again, I give up.  I am joining the terrorists.  If they can't figure what an incompetent liar he is there's no hope at all for America.

Link Posted: 1/30/2011 9:59:16 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I hope you guys like Obama. Because we either lose with palin or we lose with a third party candidate taking a bunch of votes.  we may get a conservative congress but Obama will get another scotus pick and will start cranking out executive orders to his dictatorship agencies and legislating without the congress.  And the court will swing 5-4 in his favor instead of in our favor.

Palin can save the party by NOT running and NOT backing a third party. Any third party effort that Paul is involved with will have no impact except to attract his loon base.

Link Posted: 1/30/2011 10:00:00 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
News was just talking about M. Bachman from Minn to run as the tea party canidate.

After the other night shes dead as a wedge.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 10:01:54 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Palin can save the party by NOT running and NOT backing a third party. Any third party effort that Paul is involved with will have no impact except to attract his loon base.

Indeed. I may have jumped the gun not realizing that the Palin bots will probably vote for the GOP when Palin tells them to do so.

Link Posted: 1/30/2011 10:02:36 AM EDT
[#18]
It's this simple: We need to either find another Reagan, and find him quickly, or get used to four more years of our Carter.

Link Posted: 1/30/2011 10:04:06 AM EDT
[#19]
We need a law demanding proof of citizenship before running for Predident, such as a birth certific,,,,,oh...wait...never mind.

Link Posted: 1/30/2011 10:04:08 AM EDT
[#20]
I'm a hold out...too many people are fed up with the way things have been going.   There's still hope for another Change
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 10:04:45 AM EDT
[#21]
Palin will probably be the Best qualified candidate running for the Presidency.  Now who I will vote for is another matter.  But I think that Obama will win again because the Republicans will neuter him and make him look like a moderate.

Impeach Obama for the Good of the Wilderness Hikers.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 10:05:17 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Obama will win because there is A- no visible leadership at all in the Republican party, and B- not a single potential candidate has the balls to start getting their face and message out even though the clock is ticking away.

Obama wasn't a leader when he got elected. He was a nobody communist who the party knew would get the white guilt vote and didn't have enough dirt on him to really bring him down.

Link Posted: 1/30/2011 10:07:40 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Palin will probably be the Best qualified candidate running for the Presidency.

She would make an excellent President.  But the sad thing is she has been destroyed by the media.  Everyone thinks she's an idiot, but somehow Joe Biden isn't ridiculed on a daily basis.  And we are much worse off for it.  She was a great governor and even Democrats liked her because she fought corruption and gave out surplus budget money back to all of us.

Plus she actually loves America and its people, which Obama can't say without giving hedges or disqualifiers.

Link Posted: 1/30/2011 10:11:17 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Quoted:
first post nails it

Ummmm ..... OP answered his own topic in the 1st post, thus is ineligible for the "first lpost nails it" award.

Kissy face meant I am teasing the OP because no one at that point clearly gave a fuck about what he had to say.  <––––––- That one is in place of me calling you a dumbfuck.
<––––- know what this one means?
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 10:14:08 AM EDT
[#25]
Two years is a long time in politics, but at the rate the Republican party is going right now, The Obama is a sure thing come 2012 and won't even need to campaign.

I am disappoint.

Lets hope for some sort of Conservative Miracle to rise up in the next 6 months.  After that it will be mostly too late.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 10:14:14 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

We need a law demanding proof of citizenship before running for Predident, such as a birth certific,,,,,oh...wait...never mind.    

Since precedent has been established for non-native presidents, maybe Arnold S. will run.

Link Posted: 1/30/2011 10:15:45 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I hope you guys like Obama. Because we either lose with palin or we lose with a third party candidate taking a bunch of votes. we may get a conservative congress but Obama will get another scotus pick and will start cranking out executive orders to his dictatorship agencies and legislating without the congress. And the court will swing 5-4 in his favor instead of in our favor.

Indeed. I may have jumped the gun not realizing that the Palin bots will probably vote for the GOP when Palin tells them to do so.

Who are you calling "Palin bots"?

Palin doesn't have any "bots".  

Link Posted: 1/30/2011 10:16:52 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Survey numbers will change if republican party gets a good all around candidate.

The people in this country who want to cling to heavily religious right wing candidates are gonna come up short if they don't let go of the religious angle.

No disrespect to anyone's religious beliefs, but separating religon from politics is the best way to win.

lol, that's like tell you to vote for Joe Blow, because he can REALLY fix the US, but he will try and ban as many guns as he can, so just give up your 2nd beliefs. Sorry most religious people feel that this country was founded on Christ and the separation of church and state is to keep the state out of the church not the church out of state. A lot of Rev. and Preachers help make up are founding fathers. You feel giving up your guns would be the fastest way for this country to fall, while they think the removal of God is. Better luck in trying to get muslims to see that Ali was a women hating control freak.

Link Posted: 1/30/2011 10:17:03 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Thread.

Republicans will put up another RINO, will piss off the base, and will lose.

FBHO

Link Posted: 1/30/2011 10:19:53 AM EDT
[#30]
Time is definitely running out. Here's hoping a conservative that can win will come out of the woodwork and soon.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 10:22:32 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Thread.

Republicans will put up another RINO, will piss off the base, and will lose.

FBHO

Can you imagine the run on ammo/guns...it will be worse than last time.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 10:25:51 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Let me also remind you girls that Obama is a joke of a President, even people who like him personally will not vote for him if the GOP gives us a viable candidate, thus the GOP would have to snatch defeat out of the mouth of victory for him to have a second term.  Most Palin supporters will still vote GOP if the erstwhile nominee isn't another POS RINO like McCain.*

*RINO = snatching defeat from the mouth of victory

This^  

GOP serves up yet another jive ass McCainish RINO = I vote third party
I've held my nose for the last time.
They'll get my vote if the serve up a candidate who's worth a shit. It's been a while.

Link Posted: 1/30/2011 10:29:09 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Until recently, this might have been correct, but there is a strong religious resurgence happening in our country.
Many people are beginning to see, and understand, that there is no reason to not include it just like our founding fathers did.
Stay tuned.

Link Posted: 1/30/2011 10:30:19 AM EDT
[#34]
I dont think it matters who we get in there we are all FUCKED!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 10:40:39 AM EDT
[#35]
no where near the time to start worrying I believe people have had enough and he is out regardless of the who the Republican canidate is–––– -inside, people know this ain't right ––least thats what I'd like to believe.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 10:42:27 AM EDT
[#36]
Palin is simply not qualified. The rest of the country has written her off as a joke.

Give us a serious candidate to vote for.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 10:44:38 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Yes.

A third party candidate + ACORN voter fraud + Black Panther and SEIU intimidation + Justice Department immunity = Obama's second term and Pelosi's return as Speaker.

Don't worry, I'm sure the republicans won't nominate another Mccain...
Oh thats right, Rommney is on the short list.

Link Posted: 1/30/2011 10:44:52 AM EDT
[#38]
I think the last election showed that moderates and fence-sitters are going to vote D if the R candidate sucks.  

While Palin might have some good positions, she's too polarizing (which IMHO is not her fault, it's how the media has built her image to the masses) and will split the conservative and moderate votes.  

I do not want her to run.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 10:45:08 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Palin is simply not qualified. The rest of the country has written her off as a joke.

really, would you contend that obama was more qualified, or at least as equal as palin when he won?

some of you guys are full out tards.

i will vote for WHOEVER runs against this communist shit bag, with the exception of romney, huckabee, or pawlenty. i agree we need a conservative to win the primary, but thats why the primaries are held.

anyone is better than obama, and i still think any of the 3 hardcore rino's mentioned above would sign a repeal bill on healthcare.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 10:46:00 AM EDT
[#40]
Obama will be almost impossible to defeat.

His approval rating is too high and his support is solid.

-3D
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 10:46:55 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

-3D

can you trust polls? i dont. a shit ton of republicans stayed home last election too as to boycott mcstain.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 10:47:20 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

-3D

That is tough to read.  True though.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 10:50:47 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

If Obama actually fools the fools he fooled last time into voting for him again, I give up.  I am joining the terrorists.  If they can't figure what an incompetent liar he is there's no hope at all for America.

When reading the Federalists Papers, that idea is mentioned about a dozen times or more.

Link Posted: 1/30/2011 10:51:25 AM EDT
[#44]
Obama will not run again citing "health" concerns...you heard it here first.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 10:51:51 AM EDT
[#45]
Palin isn't running and Obama is going to lose
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 10:52:38 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Palin isn't running and Obama is going to lose

To who?
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 10:53:03 AM EDT
[#47]
I don't believe those numbers...

Link Posted: 1/30/2011 10:54:08 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:

really, would you contend that obama was more qualified, or at least as equal as palin when he won?

some of you guys are full out tards.

i will vote for WHOEVER runs against this communist shit bag, with the exception of romney, huckabee, or pawlenty. i agree we need a conservative to win the primary, but thats why the primaries are held.

anyone is better than obama, and i still think any of the 3 hardcore rino's mentioned above would sign a repeal bill on healthcare.

The problem with the 'inexperienced' angle when it comes to Obama is -  HE ALREADY WON THE PRESIDENCY.  

He's going to be able to use that to say he's got experience.   Then he's going to be pushing the victim angle "I need more time",  "it's Bush's fault",  "it's going to take longer to fix Bush's errors" and the such.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 10:56:13 AM EDT
[#49]
I agree.

I won't vote for a RINO like Bush again.
I'll vote third party unless a real conservative/libertarian-type is nominated.

It is disingenuous at this stage in the game to vote for something that will just slow down the car but keep it on a path to going over the cliff.
I'm voting for someone who would turn the car around.  If we're going to go over the cliff, let's go over it NOW and not in 30 years.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 10:59:02 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

i'll play, who's the RNC going to run, people hate Palin for whatever reason, but she is a true conservative, or what the conservatives us to stand for. you are correct in your posting here. do you really think the republicans are going to make changes i hope so, but i'm doubtful.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top