Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/30/2011 9:02:17 AM EDT
Cant login...anyone else havin this problem?
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 9:08:06 AM EDT
[#1]
No problems here.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 9:15:25 AM EDT
[#2]
I can't log in either.  I don't have a BoA account though.

If you want, I can try logging in from here with your creds
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 9:16:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Please send your info and I will try it on my end.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 9:19:45 AM EDT
[#4]
BofA sucks. Perhaps the most of any bank in the world. Maybe that is the problem?
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 9:26:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
BofA sucks. Perhaps the most of any bank in the world. Maybe that is the problem?

I know.  I'm not incredibly happy with them.  I use Ally for all of my savings, except for an emergency savings account I keep with BOA that I can access instantly, and a checking account that my salary gets direct deposited to and all my bills get drawn from.  I really should just switch everything to Ally, but I just have so much that is set up to auto draw from my BOA account, plus I do like the fact that there are so many brick and mortar places around that if I have a serious problem, I can go and speak to someone personally.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 9:44:20 AM EDT
[#6]
End of the month.

Wire transfers headed south.

Bank of Amigo server overload.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 9:46:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Your first mistake appears to be having a BofA account.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 9:48:25 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know.  I'm not incredibly happy with them.  I use Ally for all of my savings, except for an emergency savings account I keep with BOA that I can access instantly, and a checking account that my salary gets direct deposited to and all my bills get drawn from.  I really should just switch everything to Ally, but I just have so much that is set up to auto draw from my BOA account, plus I do like the fact that there are so many brick and mortar places around that if I have a serious problem, I can go and speak to someone personally.

Ally was formerly known as GMAC.  They took $17b during the bank bailouts, and the current majority shareholder is the US Government: (citation)

Bank of America took $45b under TARP, and used a large portion of it to buy Merrill Lynch. (citation)

I'd find better banks, and stop feeding the beast.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 9:48:38 AM EDT
[#9]

I just tried logging in to my account and it wouldn't let me in either.

Glad I don't have a payment due.

Link Posted: 1/30/2011 9:52:08 AM EDT
[#10]
No problem logging in here.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 9:54:06 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Your first mistake appears to be having a BofA account.

This.  After the fiasco of the Bailouts, anyone who does ANY business with a shithole corporation like Bank of America should be prepared for serious problems.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 10:02:43 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Agreed. I'm pretty fed up with banking with them on most days... and then I forget about it until the next time I have a problem.

OP, get online and get in touch with one of online technical support people. It's like you're just IMing them. It'll most likely get what ever the problem is fixed.

Also, I just tried logging into mine and it worked.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 10:08:49 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agreed. I'm pretty fed up with banking with them on most days... and then I forget about it until the next time I have a problem.

OP, get online and get in touch with one of online technical support people. It's like you're just IMing them. It'll most likely get what ever the problem is fixed.

Also, I just tried logging into mine and it worked.

thanks.  Did that and got it squared away
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 10:15:18 AM EDT
[#14]
Bank of America is owned by the Chinese. Call Beijing.

Me . I prefer Chinese food . Its fresh and tasty..
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 10:24:21 AM EDT
[#15]
Works for me.

Other than their political BS which pretty much every other bank is also involved in, I've never had any kind of problem with BOA.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top