Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/5/2002 10:07:32 AM EDT
[url]http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/678304/posts?page=24[/url]
Link Posted: 5/5/2002 10:16:25 AM EDT
[#1]
[size=2]CAIRO, May 5 (IslamOnline) – “O Allah, perish America, Christians and all their allies! O Allah, destroy their homes, widow their women and make their children orphans! O Allah, destroy all the Jews and Christians!”[/size=2] Such supplication should never be construed as seeking the demolition of non-Muslims entirely, Muslim scholars told IslamOnline.

In response to a question by a visitor regarding supplications against non-Muslims during prayers, the scholars said that when imams do supplicate it is directed against the oppressors among non-Muslims and aims at those who launch war against Muslims and against humanity.

“When people invoke Allah’s Wrath on any non-Muslim country, like the U.S. or Israel, this is merely an outburst of anger filling their minds towards inhuman acts or schemes of oppressions orchestrated by both two countries against innocent people.

“Regarding this, it is to be stated that every occasion dictates a special way of behaving. At times of peace, it is better to supplicate Allah to guide disbelievers.

“But at wartime, the reality dictates supplicating Allah to grant Muslims victory over warring disbelievers, just as they themselves would normally do, seeking victory in the war they launch on Muslims. This is the normal course of war,” the scholars said.
View Quote

Right! Glad the muslim scholars cleared that up. What was I thinking. [rolleyes]

The curses, they said, are normally directed to the acts and their perpetrators, not to innocent people who have no hand in such crimes.
View Quote

Exactly. That's what I read into the first paragraph as well...

Link Posted: 5/5/2002 10:17:26 AM EDT
[#2]
What a festering pile of pig vomit.  Denouncing and imploring our deaths is a plea for the evil among us to die?  Is that how they explain it?  Maybe if they stepped back and saw that they are praying for hate, that they might understand why they are hated themselves.  

Face it people, when it comes to civilizations, the Arabs are long gone.  They've abandoned any semblance of religion that they might have once had and have bastardized it into a moral absolvement of senseless murders against non-muslims.  

Personally, I say burn the mosques, light up their neighborhoods with SAW fire and let them pray for a real reason to continue living.  Right now, they think destruction is a way of life, they've already proven they cannot build.
Link Posted: 5/5/2002 10:18:26 AM EDT
[#3]
9divdoc

They are truly all loving people.

And besides, watch what the do, and not what they say.

Ops, disregard that last remark.[rolleyes]
Link Posted: 5/5/2002 10:22:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Islam is a religion of peace. That's what they said on the teevee.
Link Posted: 5/5/2002 10:57:07 AM EDT
[#5]
I think the solution here is to have the US government bomb and kill more Serbians, in order to support the KLA and Albanian population funded by Bin Laden. [wacko]

themao [chainsawkill]
Link Posted: 5/5/2002 11:09:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
 Personally, I say burn the mosques, light up their neighborhoods with SAW fire and let them pray for a real reason to continue living.  Right now, they think destruction is a way of life, they've already proven they cannot build.
View Quote

There you go again, you intolerant person you!   [img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/biggrin2.gif[/img]

Don't you realize we must treasure diversity and tolerance in everyone?  Those people are just misunderstood.  We must reach an understanding and consensus with them over the issues that divide us.   [img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/rolleyes2.gif[/img]

I would say what I REALLY think, but account banning is uncool at this point.  

[img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/biggrin2.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 5/5/2002 11:12:36 AM EDT
[#7]
May they all dine on a week old greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray.
Link Posted: 5/5/2002 11:15:07 AM EDT
[#8]
Voodoo Curse [img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/witch.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 5/5/2002 11:22:19 AM EDT
[#9]
Hate the sin, love the sinner. Some people you gotta love from a distance.
Link Posted: 5/5/2002 11:32:30 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Hate the sin, love the sinner.
View Quote

My philosophy has always been, "hate the sin, give the sinner a nice funeral."
Link Posted: 5/5/2002 11:32:58 AM EDT
[#11]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top