Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/5/2002 5:49:15 AM EDT
Link to a great news article:
[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=114357[/url]

Many thanks to Warlord for finding this article, but it is worthy of a broader audience.
Link Posted: 5/5/2002 7:09:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/5/2002 7:37:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/5/2002 9:04:41 AM EDT
[#3]
That was one post I will never, ever forget.

Still pisses me off.  A true coward who decided his course of action before even presented with an option. An insult to all of those that server or wanted to serve.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 5/5/2002 9:09:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/5/2002 12:13:07 PM EDT
[#5]
I signed on to fix teeth. That's my story. IF ordered to the front, I intend to refuse. I'll face UCMJ then go back to my cushy state job or go back into private practice once they send me home.
View Quote

I wonder if I could have gotten away with that? "I signed on to fire rockets. That's my story. IF ordered to the front..." If [b]I[/b] was this jerkoff's DENTAC commander I'd make sure he ended up being a prison dentist. You signed on to do what the fuck you were told to do, pal, not what you'd LIKE to do or what you THINK you were told to do.

I didn't even read the original post and I'm pissed!
Link Posted: 5/6/2002 6:28:28 AM EDT
[#6]
This KameRD fellow is entitled to his own opinion, I guess. But if he didn't want to be there, then he shouldn't have joined.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top