Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/4/2002 5:12:32 PM EDT
"Extremely compact at under 12 inches overall, the TMP has selective fire capability that in full-auto carries a cyclic rate of 900 rpm"

[url]http://www.remtek.com/arms/steyr/spp/spp.htm[/url]
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 5:17:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Im just happy I live in a free country where If I can afford one I can get one... oh wait...nevermind[>Q][>Q][>Q][>Q][>Q][>Q][>Q]
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 5:20:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 5:25:52 PM EDT
[#3]
That is well and truely sweet!

BTW....what is CDNN?
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 5:29:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 5:53:17 PM EDT
[#5]
The TMP is an awesome little subgun.

You can buy the civilian version, the SPP, for less than $1000 but it won't have the foreward grip, and mags are expensive.

Just FYI,
havoc
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 6:21:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Speaking from personal experience with the TMP, it isnt very efficient without the stock Steyr makes for it. The sling provides some support but with the stock it is rather good to shoot. But with the stock added, the size is the same as with bigger SMGs....
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 7:07:55 PM EDT
[#7]
who has one>?
how much are the mags?
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 7:51:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Steyr recently changed their US distributor.  Not sure what exactly was the real story - GSI's (old distributor) letter that was sent out to all Steyr owners they had warranty registration info for seemed to indicate that Steyr was totally unresponsive in regards to renewing their agreement (as in complete and total silence).  The letter of course said that GSI would no longer do any warranty repairs.  Things seemed to be in limbo for about 6 months, then Steyr announced Dynamit-Nobel would be the new US distributor.  However, I don't think they're bringing anything in yet.   Since it took Steyr so long to get another distributor, I don't quite believe GSI's insinuation of a nefarious plot on Steyr's part to end the agreement - else I would think they would have someone else lined up to start up right away.

Anyway, it looks like all the stuff CDNN has is old GSI stock.  For awhile there things looked dicey, but at least they have a new distributor named now.  So, I wouldn't read too much into CDNN's hawking of all the Steyr gear.  You're generally right tho - CDNN seems to like to buy up loads of stuff that no one else wants for pennies on the dollar and sell it off relatively cheap.  In this case it is just buying up stuff from an old distributor who doesn't want to play nice with the manufacturer and sell their leftover stock to the new distributor.

Rocko
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 7:59:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 10:38:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/5/2002 2:10:20 AM EDT
[#11]
See the TMP in action in "True Lies".  The terrorist was trying to waste Arnold with one in the bathroom.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top