Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/4/2002 12:10:20 PM EDT
After being prevented from attending a fun show last week, I decided to go AWOL and go alone today. I refuse to be denied any longer.

So I go to the fun show today and since I spent all of my money last week on a new virus scanner and firewall then renewed my NRA membership AND joined GOA, I didn't have much to buy with.

I did however bring a Wilson Combat .45 mag that I bought a while ago to give away as a present. Anyway, I found out afterwards that the mag was for an officer's model and would not work in a standard 1911. Well I have been stuck with this thing for over a year now and finally I remember to bring it to the fun show and see if someone will trade or buy it.

I stop at this one table stacked with all of those shitty no name mags. I ask the guy, "Hey would you trade me a Wilson mag for a 1911 in exchange for this one?". I figure it would be a done deal especially since the one I had was brand new and still in the bag. The guy says in broken english "Ya, but jou have to pay $15 dollar more." I said "WTF??? The mag I have is being sold for $29 in the other building! Are you telling me that you are selling Wilson mags are $44 each???" The guy without emotion says "Jes", turns his back and walks away. I mean hell, I would have paid gave him $5 and the mag in exchange but he gets all aztlan on me. What a f'ing jerk.

So now I am stuck with this stupid mag (#47 DOX). If anyone wants to trade let me know or I will just give it away at the next gift exchange.

There was no waffle dogs, funnel cakes, or even kettle korn. There were no nice womenz, but just lots of really stinky guys walking real slow and blocking the aisles.
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 12:23:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 12:29:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 1:15:12 PM EDT
[#3]
In the interest of keeping my [b]Imbroglio
10/22 and .38  is all I need...[/b] image I will tell myself the mags where bought simply cause Imbroglio Is a gunnut and goes around buying mags for weapons that are not [b]yet[/b] owned.....

yeah thats it...

Link Posted: 5/4/2002 1:19:27 PM EDT
[#4]
It says right there:

I did however bring a Wilson Combat .45 mag that I bought a while ago to give away as a present.
View Quote

Quit being so mean.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top