Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/4/2002 2:21:27 AM EDT
Has anyone found a way around this?
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 3:46:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Its a cronic condition.....

for me its been going on for too many years.

It just won't stop!

The "change" I think happens when you say "I do".

You [b]might[/b] but she [b]might not[/b] and

you [b]will[/b] or [b]else[/b]!

IMHO
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 4:01:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 4:21:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Maybe...........no never mind it would be to easy.[:D]
View Quote
.....Most women know how to turn it on and off(THE CRYING)pay no attention.They are a pain in the ass.[flame]flame away, I DONT CARE!
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 4:27:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 4:45:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 5:16:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Well on the positive side we men inherit an extra Gene from our fathers that women find out about the longer we are with them. It's the gene that gives us the ability to tune them out. I'll be with my wife driving down the road and she'll be jabbering away and then she'll look over at me and say..."did you hear what I said" and I say..." i'm sitting right here" and she'll say.."that don't mean your listing to me" and you know what.....she's right [:D]
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 5:40:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 5:47:21 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yes,become a pimp.
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 5:48:12 AM EDT
[#9]
Blaze, because they generally have a problem coming home and finding you with another man.

[:D]

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top