Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/4/2002 2:14:11 AM EDT
[img]www.msnbc.com/c/0/41/584/10x7/011227_war_02.jpg[/img]

[b]On guard[/b]
[i]Pakistani soldiers keep watch from a rock bunker Dec. 23 in the Parachinar region of Pakistan. The area is heavily guarded, in case fugitive Arab guerrillas try to cross the border from Tora Bora, Afghanistan.[/i]

Oh, sorry. I coulda sworn ...
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 2:26:18 AM EDT
[#1]
LOL!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 4:06:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 4:54:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Wonder if Mustafa knows he jerked a knot in that ammo belt.
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 5:17:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Wonder if the flying nun knows they stole her hat?[shock]
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 5:38:32 AM EDT
[#5]
That's an interesting choice in camouflage. It's the "clean white sheets drying on the brown rocks" look that makes them nearly invisible.

csx76
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 5:56:58 AM EDT
[#6]
That was probably their winter clothes.  They problaby are mainly in the snow so it would be good camo.  Sux if you aren't in the snow though.
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 6:34:07 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
That's an interesting choice in camouflage. It's the "clean white sheets drying on the brown rocks" look that makes them nearly invisible.

csx76

Thats probably so the Taliban / Al Queda can see where our "Pals" the Pakis are. That will help them avoid them during their infiltration.
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 6:40:10 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted: Thats probably so the Taliban / Al Queda can see where our "Pals" the Pakis are. That will help them avoid them during their infiltration.
View Quote

NO...it's so they know where to GO in order to infiltrate. The Pakistani ISI is just providing visual land markers for Al Qaeda and Taliban people.

themao [chainsawkill]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top