Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/3/2002 3:09:53 PM EDT
Dude, check your e-mail or IM. I lost your number. Its about tomorrow. Hopefully you get this before you come by to pick me up. Cause I won't be here. Have an emergency and I won't make it.
Link Posted: 5/3/2002 3:28:48 PM EDT
[#1]
AH damn !!!
I read this then I realized I wasnt REDGOAT...
Do I have to be debriefed?

also just to give a "btt"....[:)]
Link Posted: 5/3/2002 6:31:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Lordtrader,

I just left a message on his home answering machine.  I ask him to call me back when he gets the message.   If you want to call me at: (940)323-9772 I can give you his phone number.

Jeff (TheRedGoats Brother) Allen

Quoted:
Dude, check your e-mail or IM. I lost your number. Its about tomorrow. Hopefully you get this before you come by to pick me up. Cause I won't be here. Have an emergency and I won't make it.
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/3/2002 7:05:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote

I got your message.

Very sorry to hear.  Deepest sympathies, and I hope things are okay.

[email protected]  <-- Home email

Brian
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top