Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/3/2002 3:07:15 PM EDT
Please unlock my thread in the BOTS forum, so I can go back and delete my post.  Apparently, I can't edit out or delete my post, since it is locked.
 The great and wonderful spankmaster DaveG has not responded to my post on the BOTS forum, and I would really like for the topic to be continued.  I promise to delete my post if someone will just unlock it.  Thanks.  
Link Posted: 5/3/2002 3:27:54 PM EDT
[#1]
btt- this is a serious request
Link Posted: 5/3/2002 3:37:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Trying to allow DaveG to keep his word, that he would unlock the "SKEL" post, if I delete my post.  I can't do that until the topic is unlocked.  Keep your word DAVEG
Link Posted: 5/3/2002 4:02:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for nothing...

My God, that pompous fool is really starting to aggravate me...

When a man gives you his word, you expect him to keep it- if he is indeed a real man.  I am very disappointed that DaveG has decided to 1) not respond to my emails, 2) not keep his word, and 3) act like a pompous asshole whenever he is given the chance.  

As for having a pissing contest on the board, which would be contrary to board policy---yeah, I tried to take this problem to email, but he doesn't give me the common courtesy of a response.  

OTHER MEMBERS: Email me if you have also had a problem with this guy.  I've got a feeling that he is the rotten apple in the mod bbl.  

I will also be emailing Ed Sr on this---I am really pissed that this guy doesn't honor his word, then has the audacity to use the USMC EGA as his personal pic- that brings dishonor to a damned honorable symbol, if you ask me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top