Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/3/2002 1:34:46 AM EDT
Hi,

after www.photopoint.com death I was afraid to store some of my pics in another free hosting pics website but , at last I decided to do it again , so , if you like you can see some of my shots at  http://www.printroom.com/pictureSearch.asp?userid=PincoPalla

Ciao,
PP out
Link Posted: 5/3/2002 1:36:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Hi,

after www.photopoint.com death I was afraid to store some of my pics in another free hosting pics website but , at last I decided to do it again , so , if you like you can see some of my shots at  [url]www.printroom.com/pictureSearch.asp?userid=PincoPalla[/url]

Ciao,
PP out
View Quote

Very nice..

Link Posted: 5/3/2002 4:17:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Nice pics!....What is that "add to cart" box in the bottom.....You mean I can buy these on line? [:)]
Link Posted: 5/3/2002 6:23:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Indeed very cool. Wish the pics could be bigger though. I didn't see an enlarge button anywhere.
P.S.- Can I come live with you? [:)]
Link Posted: 5/3/2002 6:29:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Damn you Italians are cool...Ferrari, Lamroghini, Linguine[:D]!

Wish I could come over and play!
Link Posted: 5/3/2002 6:35:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Indeed very cool. Wish the pics could be bigger though. I didn't see an enlarge button anywhere.
P.S.- Can I come live with you? [:)]
View Quote

Click on the image.
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 8:15:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Hey bros,

whenever you'll come over here drop me a line , I'll let you play with my toys......

Ciao,
PP out
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 8:17:23 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Damn you Italians are cool...Ferrari, Lamroghini, Linguine  !
View Quote

.....And Maserati , and Ducati , and Guzzi , and our wine , and our sun , and cappuccino , and  pizza.... [:D]

Come whenever you want !

PP out
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 4:52:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Damn you Italians are cool...Ferrari, Lamroghini, Linguine  !
View Quote

.....And Maserati , and Ducati , and Guzzi , and our wine , and our sun , and cappuccino , and  pizza.... [:D]

Come whenever you want !

PP out
View Quote

And BVLGARI for sexy women like my future fiance'!
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 5:32:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Sweeeeeeeeeeet!!!  [8D]
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 8:35:54 PM EDT
[#10]
nice, very nice
Link Posted: 5/5/2002 4:15:27 AM EDT
[#11]
[8D]
Thanks !
PP out
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top