Quoted:

[url]www.gunworks.co.nz/ar15.htm[/url]
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 7:35:56 PM EDT
[#2]
thanks for that cna.
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 11:49:23 PM EDT
[#3]
What, pray tell, is a “helicopter shooter”?  

Several possibilities come to mind, none of which make any sense.
Link Posted: 5/3/2002 12:05:29 AM EDT
[#4]
We had a New Zealander helicopter pilot on site last summer.  NAFTA, commonwealth citizen working in another commonwealth country, etc. WTF happened to the Alaska first hire laws?  I know, Raven - but it is still an absurdity.    

Over there, it is legal to hunt deer from helicopters in the air with no bag limit and no season.  They are considered non-native pest animals to be eradicated.  The more, the merrier and no bones about it.

I wish we could do the same with wolves here.
Link Posted: 5/3/2002 4:27:23 PM EDT
[#5]
yep they did shoot from choppers alot back in the 70's and late 80's,not so much anymore,mostly with net guns and getting live catchs,but you do get alot of phoachers who fly in and shoot ,its sucks because i've been in the bush a few times in the roaring season only to get buzzed by a hughs 500 and scareing all the f**King deer away.have to admit it would be a buzz to let rip with your fav ar-15 or fn fal.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top