Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/2/2002 5:15:24 PM EDT
Howdy guys and gals, old and new.  We're at a crossroads here at Ar'Right, what with our 2nd anniversary coming up and so many of our members, myself DEFINITELY included, with so much going on in our lives that it is sometimes difficult to make our shoots.  But to make the time to do so has been so rewarding, with so many good times and so many good friends to show for it.  So dammit, I wanna see some DIXIES as far as this shoot goes!  With 5 weekends in May, I propose that we make it the 4th weekend, that being the 25/26th.  While I'm at it, I propose Saturday, so as to not let NASCAR be a distraction to making it.  Rick had a good idea as far as a Mosin/Mauser shootout, and I'd like to propose that we do a format shoot as well, I have the safety flags to make it official this time!  This will be a full-meal deal- the full day shoot with a BBQ cooked by me and everything!

I hope many of you can make it, even some of you newbies who have yet to come on out!  Oh, and by the way, Rick and I propose Bankhead, it's our roots, it's been reconditioned, and it'll shake things up a little.  Y'all discuss amongst yourselves, let's pick Sat. or Sun., and let's make it happen.  I'll be happy to tote 1 person up with me, and I'm probably gonna go on and camp either the night before or the night of the shoot, we'll see.  I am posting this to Ar'Right, sending this to those in the group whose email I still have(had a drive crash), and posting to Arf.  For those in Arf., our web addy at Ar'Right is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/arright

Take care, make plans, get yer butts out for some FUN!!!  
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 5:58:54 PM EDT
[#1]
I will try to make it, Paul but like you say it's hard to get free. Trying to get a buisness off the ground and my job at the saltmine is draining me. A break would do me good. It would be great to hang out with ya'll too.

Tentative Dixie here.
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 6:24:17 PM EDT
[#2]
BTT
Link Posted: 5/3/2002 1:39:31 AM EDT
[#3]
bump
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top