Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/2/2002 3:41:18 PM EDT
As some of you may know, I have been sick the past week or so... I was feeling better today, so I decided to give this girl I met a call, and see if she wanted to have lunch...

I took her to this local sandwitch place in town..

Well.. she was talking a lot, and laughing a lot.. went on and on.. i had made some comment/joke as she took a bite of her food..

and you guessed it.. she laughed and her sandwitch (including parts in her mouth) went all over my face, my hair, my shirt, and the back part of my booth.

Well, that pretty much rapped up the "date" for me... Got to go the Men's room to wash off... Wasn't too hungry after that...

Thankfully, there weren't any people sitting behind us..

Just thought ya might like to know!!!
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 3:48:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Boy are you sensative,
if the date had gone well I would have thought that compaired to anything else of hers you could have on you face, a little food would not have been so bad. or was it your suggestion of sex what made her laugh so hard.

[:)>]
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 3:48:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
As some of you may know, I have been sick the past week or so... I was feeling better today, so I decided to give this girl I met a call, and see if she wanted to have lunch...

Well.. she was talking a lot, and laughing a lot.. went on and on.. i had made some comment/joke as she took a bite of her food..

and you guessed it.. she laughed and her sandwitch (including parts in her mouth) went all over my face, my hair, my shirt, and the back part of my booth.

Well, that pretty much rapped up the "date" for me... Got to go the Men's room to wash off... Wasn't too hungry after that...

View Quote

Great, just great.

Now did you happen to notice anything else about her ?  Maybe her 'accessories' ??
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 3:52:26 PM EDT
[#3]
I'd give 30 round mags away for a date that went that well.
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 3:52:53 PM EDT
[#4]
So she spits instead of swallows. [:O]
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 3:55:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

that sucks man,did you meet this chic online? i have had a bad experience once with this girl i met online,although the girl im with i met her online and its a great relationship.
Good luck!
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 3:59:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 4:02:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 4:10:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

That's a funny story but I sure hope you don't judge this woman solely by this incident. What if she's really the sweetest, kindest most loyal and fun girl in the world, but happened to hack up a sandwich ball?

The next girl may keep her sandwich down but run off in ten years with the kids, the atm card and maybe a couple of your body parts.
View Quote

LMAO.....

She was pretty hot though...

But at the moment, my face covered in partially chewed food didnt make her look like my future wife...

I might contemplate giving her another call to do something... just as long as there is no food invovled!!!
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 4:15:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah but you can always get her a 'bib'.
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 4:21:38 PM EDT
[#10]
With your track record I don't think you should ever go outside...much less date.[;)]

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 4:21:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 4:25:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Come on daddy, give the girl a chance. Just be sure and not joke with her when she has anything at all in her mouth.

If you're not going to call her, oh wait, that's a few thousand miles away, nevermind.
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 4:34:07 PM EDT
[#13]
She spit food on you, that is a good sign.  She probably really likes you, and that was making her nervous.  You can make a little joke about it and then let it go.  She sounds like Mrs. ComputerGuy to me.
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 4:37:25 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

That's a good one, SPECTRE.
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 4:50:22 PM EDT
[#15]
I would pursue this relationship and conduct all future meetings in a shower. Your girlfriend is dirty, and must be cleaned.
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 4:54:00 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 5:11:47 PM EDT
[#17]
What a panty waist! [>:/]

Getting a little chewed food on your face turned you off???????????

I can't wait till my recently pregnant wife's epesiotomy heals so I can get my tongue back in her booty and 'tang where it belongs!!!!!!!!!

[;D]

Tate
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 6:04:02 PM EDT
[#18]
Shoot back with man sauce!
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 6:10:17 PM EDT
[#19]
Shoot back with man sauce!
View Quote

BWAHAHAHA!!!!!

BTW - give her another call, ComputerGuy!!

Good luck!!

Tate
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 6:15:27 PM EDT
[#20]
Consider for a moment that this girl may really like you and that she was simply administering a test.

How did you react?

Did you become angry and curse?

Disgusted and grossed out?

Embarassed?

You see..................your reaction to this most unusual experience could hang you in the balance between seeing her again or never crossing her path ever again at all.

Just a thought.

Link Posted: 5/2/2002 6:16:48 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
She spit food on you, that is a good sign.  She probably really likes you, and that was making her nervous.  You can make a little joke about it and then let it go.  She sounds like Mrs. ComputerGuy to me.
View Quote

That's about what I was thinking.
Try again.  She sounds like fun.[:P]
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 6:40:13 PM EDT
[#22]
Tate,
Damn, I thought I was sick!
LMFAO
LMFAO
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 6:47:35 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Great, just great.

Now did you happen to notice anything else about her ?  Maybe her 'accessories' ??
View Quote

Yeah honestly, nice details.  Come now we're talking about women here.  We need some descriptions. [;)]
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 6:49:21 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
......so I can get my tongue back in her booty and 'tang where it belongs!!!!!!!!!

[;D]

Tate
View Quote

C'mon now Tate............don't beat round the bush Bro.......say whats on yer mind.....[sex]

I agree

LMFAO
LMFACTFO
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 7:07:38 PM EDT
[#25]
Man if that is your idea of a bad date, you are doing pretty damn well. I don't want to turn this into the date from Hell thread, but I will tell you a story that will make you feel better if not get a good laugh. I was out one night with a lovely young lady and had a whole lot to drink, and I mean a lot. We had a great time and got into a cab back to her place. I'm thinking I am in for some great drunken "bone dancing". We get to her place and she starts stumbling around and yelling racial slurs at the cab driver. Up until this point, she had always presented herself as a liberal dem who hated racists. Well the cab driver was from Haiti and was black. he took offense at her comments and the fact that she stumbled away to keep up her verbal assault from behind a tree. Anyway, he pulls out a gun, sticks it in my face and says "I'm going to shoot your face on the ground. I'm going to shoot your face on the ground". I try to explain that she is a little inebriated and not to worry about her drunken slurs. He replies "She is you wife, and your are the son of the bitch" He repeats this several times while I envision my face being shot on the ground. He finally realizes that she is f' ed up and decides that I am worse off being with her rather than being shot. I have a few more, but this should make you feel better.
Call her back, she ain't that bad.

ARH
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 7:14:07 PM EDT
[#26]
At least her teeth didn't fly out.

Things happen, take her out again and see what happens.
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 11:00:34 PM EDT
[#27]
From what the GAW told me (before the FDCGH destroyed my life) if you can make a womenz laugh that hard you are guaranteed to get some on that date.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top