Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/1/2002 1:25:35 PM EDT
When I first came to this board I was attracted to it because it was unlike any other.

It had a large member base and lots of activity.

It was diverse. Posts covered everything from how to install a A2 buttstock to what Lordtrader had for lunch that day.

It was informal and personable. Members actually got to "know" each other to the extent it is possible on the internet.

It was full of MOSTLY educated, intelligent people who could answer just about anything.

We hung out, had fun, gave each other a hard time and on occassion played a bit of "one upsmanship." IE. Who had the cool toys, most interesting day, etc.

But as of late there seems to be a resentment to that informality among some members.

They "seem" to want another topic specific forum with no more vanity posts.

So how do you see AR15 General Discussion Forum?

What do you think it should be?

And even I don't advocate #5. Would be kinda scary with this crowd.
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 1:28:49 PM EDT
[#1]
It seems fine just the way it is to me...

edited to add: ...err, the way it was seemed fine.

*edited again to add that I am not sure about what I mean.[whacko]
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 1:29:35 PM EDT
[#2]
The General Discussion is (should be) exactly that.  Discussing things in general and/or things that dont fit into any other forum.

Is this a rhetorical question?
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 1:35:25 PM EDT
[#3]
HELP!  I'VE GOT MY HAND STUCK IN A COMPAQ PROLIANT 8500 SERVER AND I'VE GOT TO PISS REAL REAL BAD!!!
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 1:39:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 1:42:22 PM EDT
[#5]
being fairly new here, but an old tymer on BBs, the general topic is & shud be about any damn thyng someone wants to get off their chest/mind !!

"vanity" posts....!! if this to mean in the same vein as "vain" then..., why not ?? i happen to thynk some are very funny & some just point out what utter fools that person may be......

i also happen to notice there are a lot of gun related topics here..., why ????? there is a specific forum for gun related topics, no one seems to be concerned about keeping gun stuff where it belongs.

"vanity"....! or BS has its place & shud be allowed on the General Forum only......

just my 2 cents.............
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 1:43:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 1:47:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
HELP!  I'VE GOT MY HAND STUCK IN A COMPAQ PROLIANT 8500 SERVER AND I'VE GOT TO PISS REAL REAL BAD!!!
View Quote

By God, it's a damn good thing it is not an RS/6000. [;)]

And I think the site is way cool as it is. I never feel any pressure not to post anything firvilous.

Aviator  [img]www.milpubs.com/aviator.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 1:48:18 PM EDT
[#8]
I would set up AR15.com with the following forums:

-- Clinical AR15 Forum (ONLY AR15 Related Topics)
-- Firearm Forum (ONLY Firearm Topics)
-- General Firearm Forum (Topics Must Be Firearm Related)
-- General Topic Forum (subject to Forum Code, Nothing Is Off Topic)
-- Free For All (No Rules, No Mods)

Each member would be allowed not to read and post on the forums he wished to avoid.
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 1:49:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
The General Discussion is (should be) exactly that.  Discussing things in general and/or things that dont fit into any other forum.
View Quote
No, it isn't a rhetorical question.  It is SA trying to get people riled about being oppressed.
View Quote

Not True. I noticed mods complaining about "pointless topics" and "wastes of bandwidth." Just trying to get a read on how it SHOULD be.

Quoted:
Steyr AUG, instead of getting insulted when mods lock a certain topic, or when you are told to take a pissing match to email, why don't you do what you always did and find another hard edged topic to post?
View Quote

I don't get bothered by most of the locked posts. Only by double standards, IE me being hung out to dry when 90% of the forum is doing the same thing.

Quoted:
I enjoy reading what you post, when you aren't pissing and moaning about being picked on.  Even though it was really whacked out got locked, I enjoyed that post from the Green Beret Journal. I enjoyed the article about Galileo.
View Quote

Glad you liked them. But the pissing and moaning is usually just me trying to get a clarification.

Quoted:
Take yer lumps that you need to take, and POST ANOTHER TOPIC.  This "poor me" stuff has got to go!
View Quote

I take plenty of lumps. But the fact remains, certain people complain that I'm posting topics that "waste bandwidth" and "don't belong in GD." I'm just trying to establish WHY?

And IF there is a move to a different standard I want to know.

If NOT then I can reasonably tell these people to GET BENT.

I don't wanna tell anyone to GET BENT unless it is warranted.

Link Posted: 5/1/2002 1:51:36 PM EDT
[#10]
I miss McUzi....

Scott

Link Posted: 5/1/2002 1:55:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 2:00:55 PM EDT
[#12]
This is a pretty cool site. Lots of variety and traffic. That's why I visit.

I'm not sure if a "no-holds barred" forum with no mods or rules would be a good thing. I've been to a couple like that and it's kind of pointless. Having rules makes it fun when you know there is a "line" you can step over, if you dare to.

Link Posted: 5/1/2002 2:04:29 PM EDT
[#13]
I voted for the last one because I thought nobody else would.......
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 2:11:45 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote
No, it isn't a rhetorical question.  It is SA trying to get people riled about being oppressed.

Steyr AUG, instead of getting insulted when mods lock a certain topic, or when you are told to take a pissing match to email, why don't you do what you always did and find another hard edged topic to post?  I enjoy reading what you post, when you aren't pissing and moaning about being picked on.  Even though it was really whacked out got locked, I enjoyed that post from the Green Beret Journal.  I enjoyed the article about Galileo.
Take yer lumps that you need to take, and POST ANOTHER TOPIC.  This "poor me" stuff has got to go!
View Quote

Have to disagree with you.  I do believe Steyr has been singled out by mods and staff.  He gets chastized for wasting bandwith when half of the topics in GD are a complete waste of bandwith.  I love this place but sometimes people take this stuff way too seriously.

Link Posted: 5/1/2002 2:21:57 PM EDT
[#15]
Oh hell, voted for the McUzi-athon....LMAO...hey AUG.......get bent[stick]
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 2:30:32 PM EDT
[#16]
I'm not sure if it is just about unfairly dealing with SteyrAug; it seems that all non-paying members are held to higher scrutiny when it comes to 'wasting bandwidth,' or having a thread locked.  There is most certainly a clear double standard between 'payers' and 'non-payers.' (DUH)  

Of course, this sort of caste system is to be expected, and I could really give half a shit if one or two of my posts gets locked by some overzealous bitch or bastard.  It really isn't crucial to me, and it shouldn't ruin your day, SteyrAug.

Such uneven application of the rules is an incentive to pay-up, for some, but may have just the opposite effect on others.

^My no-BS .02, no need to start a clamjamfry over it.
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 2:51:52 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 2:59:37 PM EDT
[#18]
It should be what it is, maybe more, but no less! What would it be like without it?
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 2:59:42 PM EDT
[#19]
SA is doing what he does best... He starts a rash of threads about oppression and being told he's wasting bandwidth... [b]Well, that's exactly what he's doing by posting this type of banter.[/b]

[b]1)[/b] SA posts an assinine topic ([i]such as this[/i]).
[b]2)[/b] Topic gets locked for obvious reasons.
[b]3)[/b] SA starts 1,268,139 other threads to discuss why the previous thread was locked.
[b]4)[/b] Those threads get locked.
[b]5)[/b] SA starts a POLL about how things should be run, and about what constitutes a waste of bandwidth.
[b]6)[/b] SA admitly refuses to contribute to help pay for this bandwith.
[b]7)[/b] Other members point out his refusal.
[b]8)[/b] SA starts a "pouting" thread about being oppressed.
[b]9)[/b] Thread gets locked.
[b]10)[/b] Wash, rinse, repeat cycle every 3 months!

Hey SA, I have a proposition for ya...  I have requested help in obtaining [u]4[/u] Ruger 77/22's with sights, for training purposes at  the BRC.  Since you are an FFL that should have a vested interest in the promotion of the shooting industry, how about donating one or all of them..?  

This is how you can support the site and firearms community without becoming a Team Member, and you'll get a ton of positive advertising for your business as well.  Maybe you could even build up your business enough to not have to constantly complain about only making 10%... [rolleyes]

[*] BTW: His sig-line is there to start trouble, and he's pulled this same childish crap in the past![/*]
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 3:06:43 PM EDT
[#20]
Any problems with the forum scheme I suggested above?
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 3:14:53 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

Lemme see if I've got this straight.  We're supposed to pattern our forums after the suggestions of someone who keeps telling us that the FBI out out to murder him?????
BWAAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 3:18:12 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
SA is doing what he does best... He starts a rash of threads about oppression and being told he's wasting bandwidth... [b]Well, that's exactly what he's doing by posting this type of banter.[/b]

[b]3)[/b] SA starts 1,268,139 other threads to discuss why the previous thread was locked.
[b]5)[/b] SA starts a POLL about how things should be run, and about what constitutes a waste of bandwidth.

Hey SA, I have a proposition for ya...  I have requested help in obtaining [u]4[/u] Ruger 77/22's with sights, for training purposes at  the BRC.  Since you are an FFL that should have a vested interest in the promotion of the shooting industry, how about donating one or all of them..?  

This is how you can support the site and firearms community without becoming a Team Member, and you'll get a ton of positive advertising for your business as well.  Maybe you could even build up your business enough to not have to constantly complain about only making 10%... [rolleyes]

[*] BTW: His sig-line is there to start trouble, and he's pulled this same childish crap in the past![/*]
View Quote

[rolleyes]
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 3:24:43 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 3:35:26 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

And here is anti right on que, following ME around complaining.

Quoted:
View Quote

And here is anti with his angle on how I can support his business ventures.

Quoted:
View Quote

But see, unlike you, I don't view this place as a way to make money or improve my business.

Quoted:
View Quote

According to YOU everything I do and say is to start trouble.

But as I recall, YOU started this the other day. I have gone months without posting about YOU or making referrences to YOU. Can you say the same?

Oh and GET BENT!

Link Posted: 5/1/2002 3:39:47 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 3:44:38 PM EDT
[#26]
Hey Mike, if you'll let me pick at you, I'll let you throw down some righteous indignation!! [:D]
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 3:46:41 PM EDT
[#27]
After several emails sent in an effort to find out what antis problem is he finally confided he thinks "I'm an asshole."

He said he always HAS disliked me.

When I asked what I did specifically to piss him off, he would not elaborate.

So lesson learned is...

When you contact antiUSSA by email to work things out he will call you an asshole.

When he claims to have "worked things out" as he has stated in the past, he is lying. He still thinks you are an asshole.

RESULT: I consider antiUSSA an asshole and will treat him accordingly. No Respect.

He can either avoid ME as I have avoided him lately OR he can continue to pursue this matter.
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 3:53:02 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 3:54:37 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

i don't know why you have a personal grudge against SA and frankly don't care. But in all fairness you have egged him on more than anyone. DO you sit back when someone jumps on you? Neither does he. Both of you guys need to step back and realize there is NOTHING on this board worth getting an ulcer over.
We are all on the same side here. Get over it and let the man be.
View Quote

I agree.  Tim started this latest battle when he posted a personal attack on SA in the Pantyhose thread.  Everybody needs to take a deep breath and relax.
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 3:55:47 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Lemme see if I've got this straight.  We're supposed to pattern our forums after the suggestions of someone who keeps telling us that the FBI out out to murder him?????
BWAAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
View Quote

ROFLMAO!!!!!

BOG, i digested your thoughts...and spit them out.  no, just kidding.  i considered what you had to say with a strong attempt to disregard the author (translated: i tried to pretend it wasn't you that wrote it).

first off, your second and third forums would really be the same thing.  "only firearms topics" and "must be firearms related".  see my point?  the fourth we already have and the fifth is pointless.  there are certain things that can't be tolerated on this website for [i]legal[/i] reasons.  and the last thing i want to do is help this site get busted because someone thinks that he should be able to say anything, do anything he wants to.

that being said, there's a certain level of anonymity with internet boards (but you knew that already didn't you [;)] [;D]) and it allows some people to behave in ways that any other normal societal situation would not tolerate.  why should we let these assholes get away with it?

i'm sure the staff welcomes comments, but there's a forum for that too!!!!!!  what isn't nice, particularly for me and i'm sure it chaps their hide too, is when a bunch of newbies come crashing around here like a bull in a china shop and start demanding that certain things be changed for [b]their[/b] enjoyment and preferences.  hell no!!!  this site was fine before they got here and it will be just fine after they're gone.
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 3:57:14 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hey Mike, if you'll let me pick at you, I'll let you throw down some righteous indignation!! [:D]
View Quote

hehe bring it on Mr. MOM!!
View Quote

Awwww.....low shot!  Even for a Ridgerunner!
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 4:02:35 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

BWAAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
View Quote

^5 Don! What ever happened to the FBI questioning Blaze's family and friends?

Scott

Link Posted: 5/1/2002 4:02:47 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

BWAAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
View Quote

Try this, DonR:

Look at the forum-scheme I recommended, forget who recommended it, and consider it. Then respond about the forum-scheme, not mentioning me.

Is this too tough for you?
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 4:03:03 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
After several emails sent in an effort to find out what antis problem is he finally confided he thinks "I'm an asshole."

He said he always HAS disliked me.

When I asked what I did specifically to piss him off, he would not elaborate.

So lesson learned is...

When you contact antiUSSA by email to work things out he will call you an asshole.

When he claims to have "worked things out" as he has stated in the past, he is lying. He still thinks you are an asshole.

RESULT: I consider antiUSSA an asshole and will treat him accordingly. No Respect.

He can either avoid ME as I have avoided him lately OR he can continue to pursue this matter.
View Quote

SA,
I don't mind your posts, most I find way above the norm as far as what I find interesting to read (here, not in general [%|]. I have no problem with how you always make little baby jesus cry.  
I gonna throw out a suggestion for ya. Since the matter was made public, I think I have the right. Maybe if you changed your sig line Anti would back off the SA bashing.

Link Posted: 5/1/2002 4:07:08 PM EDT
[#35]
OK Blaze, I've give it another look, and some more thought.  BWAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAA
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 4:16:17 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I gonna throw out a suggestion for ya. Since the matter was made public, I think I have the right. Maybe if you changed your sig line Anti would back off the SA bashing.

View Quote

Gonna change it anyway. Member specific siglines are way too boring anyway. Just gotta come up with a good one.
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 4:17:28 PM EDT
[#37]
[red][size=5]Cant we all just GETA ALONG ?!?!?!?!?![/size=5][/red]

edited to add*******

who knows the lyrics to that com-by-wa song?
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 4:18:40 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
i considered what you had to say.... first off, [strictly firearms] and [firearms related] would really be the same thing. see my point?
View Quote

Not totally. I would think that threads like "Help! Liberals Want to Take My Guns" and "What are You Going to Do When They Try To Take Your Guns" would be firearms-related, but not strictly firearms. I'm not strongly advocating the separation of these 2 forums, just paying respect to the distinction SteyrAUG drew in the poll that opens this thread.

the fourth we already have
View Quote

Agreed.

...there are certain things that can't be tolerated on this website for [i]legal[/i] reasons. and the last thing i want to do is help this site get busted because someone thinks that he should be able to say anything, do anything he wants to.
View Quote

Agreed.

and the fifth is pointless ...  there's a certain level of anonymity with internet boards ... and it allows some people to behave in ways that any other normal societal situation would not tolerate.  why should we let these assholes get away with it?
View Quote

Why not let them act as uncivilized as they want, so long as they don't jeapordize the site with illegal postings? What's the point in suppressing uncivilized posts, if and when they are contained in the anything-goes forum? No one would ever make you read this forum, you could pretend that it doesn't exist.

what isn't nice, particularly for me and i'm sure it chaps their hide too, is when a bunch of newbies come crashing around here like a bull in a china shop and start demanding that certain things be changed for [b]their[/b] enjoyment and preferences.  hell no!!!
View Quote

Well then I will continue not to demand anything.
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 4:24:05 PM EDT
[#39]
Actually, what I posted in the Pantyhose thread is that it was just a stupid bandwith wasting thread...  SA took it to a different level by putting words in my mouth and making accusations!

Did I post his pathetic emails here..?  Nope, but he saw fit to drag it out!

Furthermore, if he actually thinks the BRC is a business venture, then he is a patheticly sorry excuse for an individual.  With the crap he post and boasts about, his type make the liberals look good!

Hey Don... [img]http://www.castle-arms.com/watch.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 4:28:32 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:
i considered what you had to say.... first off, [strictly firearms] and [firearms related] would really be the same thing. see my point?
View Quote

Not totally. I would think that threads like "Help! Liberals Want to Take My Guns" and "What are You Going to Do When They Try To Take Your Guns" would be firearms-related, but not strictly firearms. I'm not strongly advocating the separation of these 2 forums, just paying respect to the distinction SteyrAUG drew in the poll that opens this thread.
View Quote

well, then i guess i want to ask:  are you advocating ADDING these forums or doing away with all the others and having only these 4 (fifth is not an option, see below).

because adding them would be redundant.  we already have dedicated AR15 access.  it's just broken down into nearly every aspect you can think of for your AR15 for more user-friendly format.  scope question? put it in the optics forum.  competition question?  put it in the competition forum.  yeah, other types of firearms are inserted into the discussion, but the majority are related to the AR15.  why would we need what you suggested?  second, if you're suggesting doing away with the others and keeping only those 4, you're severely limiting the service that people receive.

that being said, there's a certain level of anonymity with internet boards ... and it allows some people to behave in ways that any other normal societal situation would not tolerate.  why should we let these assholes get away with it?
View Quote

Why not let them act as uncivilized as they want, so long as they don't jeapordize the site with illegal postings? What's the point in suppressing uncivilized posts, if and when they are contained in the anything-goes forum? No one would ever make you read this forum, you could pretend that it doesn't exist.
View Quote

are you illiterate?  did you not comprehend the part i mentioned about [b]legal issues[/b]?  it only takes one situation for some dumbass to ruin it for the rest of us, knucklehead.  why should i give him that chance?  huh?  fwiw, i don't go where i don't like the content.  i'm a big girl, i can police my own actions.  when the members are complying with the forum rules, and i dont like it, i don't go there.  but when you create a no-rule situation, you just invite losers and assholes.  this is my home too.  i don't want that.  i'm sure many others feel the same way.  i don't wany ar15.com to go bye-bye because someone got their jollies by causing problems.
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 4:32:14 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Actually, what I posted in the Pantyhose thread is that it was just a stupid bandwith wasting thread...  SA took it to a different level by putting words in my mouth and making accusations!

Furthermore, if he actually thinks the BRC is a business venture, then he is a patheticly sorry excuse for an individual.  With the crap he post and boasts about, his type make the liberals look good!

View Quote

You mean my "pathetic emails" where I attempted to work things out and you simply called me an asshole?

And sorry, the "pantyhose thread" was AFTER you started this shit.

Here is the FIRST unprovoked attack...

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=113185[/url]

antiUSSA
Industry Partner

IL,  USA
Posted - 04/30/2002 :  16:18:50              

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'll add SteyrAug to the list, since he just posts a bunch of bandwith wasting crap, yet refuses to contribute to this board in any sort of financial manner (IE: Team Member)

Get a freakin life and post something useful for a change, and quit wasting space!  

So again GET BENT. YOU created this situation so quit crying about it. YOU found ME.
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 4:46:15 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I've give it another look, and some more thought.  BWAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAA
View Quote

Remarkable. That is exactly what I think about most of your postings.
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 4:49:26 PM EDT
[#43]
Thank Gawd!!!
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 4:50:50 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
YOU created this situation so quit crying about it. YOU found ME.
View Quote

Ummmm, [b]you're[/b] the one that has been crying about it on 2 different forums, for 2 days now! [%|]
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 4:51:51 PM EDT
[#45]
I digress.
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 4:55:03 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

Question...

Do you make it a habit to attack every thread that is a waste of bandwidth(in your opinion) or is this just a personal vendetta against a particular person?

Link Posted: 5/1/2002 4:58:18 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I would think that threads like "Help! Liberals Want to Take My Guns" and "What are You Going to Do When They Try To Take Your Guns" would be firearms-related, but not strictly firearms. I'm not strongly advocating the separation of these 2 forums, just paying respect to the distinction SteyrAUG drew in the poll that opens this thread.
View Quote

well, then i guess i want to ask:  are you advocating ADDING these forums or doing away with all the others and having only these 4 (fifth is not an option, see below).... if you're suggesting doing away with the others and keeping only those 4, you're severely limiting the service that people receive.
View Quote

I'm not suggesting doing away with any of the existing forums.

As for breaking apart Strictly-Firearms and Firearms-Related, I personally don't care. SteyrAUG brought it up, I thought it was a good enough idea to be discussed, maybe someone wants to poll the members to gauge general opinion, maybe the staff feels one way or the other about it, and I personally am happy to let the idea die.

are you illiterate?  did you not comprehend the part i mentioned about [b]legal issues[/b]?
View Quote

I believe that I correctly read and compehended your point.

when you create a no-rule situation, you just invite losers and assholes.  this is my home too.  i don't want that.  i'm sure many others feel the same way.  i don't wany ar15.com to go bye-bye because someone got their jollies by causing problems.
View Quote

Please allow me to amend my original suggestion with a clarification. The Anything-Goes forum would be an Anything-Legal-Goes forum. It would be moderated, and it would have 1 rule: No illegal posts. I believe that this qualification would satisy all the objections you have raised.
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 4:59:27 PM EDT
[#48]
Here's a little exercise some of you might try when you sign on to these forums.  Repeat it out loud if you need to.

[b][blue]I will begin my day with the statement "Today I shall judge nothing that occurs." and throughout the day I will remind myself not to judge.[/b][/blue]

You might just be surprised how well this works.

Jim

Link Posted: 5/1/2002 5:00:36 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Here's a little exercise some of you might try when you sign on to these forums.  Repeat it out loud if you need to.

[b][blue]I will begin my day with the statement "Today I shall judge nothing that occurs." and throughout the day I will remind myself not to judge.[/b][/blue]

You might just be surprised how well this works.

Jim

View Quote

Never work, makes waaayyy to much sense.[:D]
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 5:02:52 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:
YOU created this situation so quit crying about it. YOU found ME.
View Quote

Ummmm, [b]you're[/b] the one that has been crying about it on 2 different forums, for 2 days now! [%|]
View Quote

So YOU attack ME and I'm supposed to just shut up about it?

DON'T THINK SO.

Again, YOU created this situation with a unprovoked, personal attack.

Then you have the audacity to complain when I don't sit back and take it.

If you had not started this, it wouldn't exist. I certainly didn't hunt down one of your posts to flip you some shit.

You don't like me and I don't like you.

So in the future stop reading my posts. I sure as hell don't bother with yours unless they are about me.

Don't comment on my posts. I sure as hell don't comment on yours unless they are about me or the topic in hand.

I don't stop by your LEGP posts to tell you what a dickhead I think you are.

And if you sent me an email trying to resolve the situation, as I've done a few times, I wouldn't just dismiss them by calling you an asshole.

So again GET BENT.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top