Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/1/2002 9:30:50 AM EDT
I COULDN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE.  THE PEER PRESSURE [:D]

Seriously, I have gleaned a lot of useful information from this site.  I built my first AR-15 from the info on this site.  I post a lot of mindless crap here too.

I felt that I should at least pay you guys for putting up with me.

So, when do I get that list of fine, single, gun-toting Republican women that the membership form promised me? [BD]
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 10:00:55 AM EDT
[#1]
It's about damn time.

That's all I can say.

BTW, I want a copy of the list of fine women whose utter lack of morals, self-discipline, and even a scintilla of self-control precluded their attendance at the BRC!

Republican womenz with guns? No thanks, I've been married to two!

Eric The(ReprobateInTraining)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 10:13:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I COULDN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE.  THE PEER PRESSURE [:D]

So, when do I get that list of fine, single, gun-toting Republican women that the membership form promised me? [BD]
View Quote

Uh somebody lied again.  That list is made up of Dimocrat womenz !

(Thanks for supporting and for posting the fact you did support.)
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 11:36:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Seriously, I have gleaned a lot of useful information from this site.  I built my first AR-15 from the info on this site.  I post a lot of mindless crap here too.
View Quote

Hey that sounds like me. I built my first AR kit using this sight too. But everyone knows I only post the good stuff and no fluff.

Quoted:
View Quote

I am being told that they are on back order for at least 18-20YRS. Goatboy still needs to make daughters [;D] Just Kidding GB [:D]
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 12:20:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 12:24:22 PM EDT
[#5]
I paid my moolah, where's my nifty team member thing?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top