Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/30/2002 6:47:13 PM EDT
Today, Tuesday 4-30-02 at around 11:30 Am EST I witness cops chasing an arab looking man at the bus station in New York, $2nd Street and 8th Avenue. I was told the man was taking pictures of the station and when he was question by a NYC cop as to what he was doing, he run away, they did not get him. I have been looking for something in the news and have not heard anything, what do you think?
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 8:48:03 PM EDT
[#1]

today, tuesday also..  I turned on the radio and heard the song Ahab the Arab.. I actually listened to the words and I think this song is now being used to pass messages along to cells..

Really, I wonder why the raghead ran...  
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 8:54:56 PM EDT
[#2]
What is that guys name?? Who wrote that song, I can't remember for the life of me??  
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 10:14:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Ray Stevens wrote Ahab the Arab.  And I doubt it holds messages for terrorists--he's country music's version of Wierd Al Yankovic.

http://www.raystevens.com/

James

P.S.
"and Ahab said 'Habib ibib bubbluh habib dit doo'"
"which is Arabic for 'Stop Clyde'"
"and Clyde said 'Bleee-haw bleee-haw'"
"which is Camel for 'What the heck did he say anyway?'"

His song on the Shriners is just as funny.
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 10:18:33 PM EDT
[#4]
I think that terrorist are consistant.  I do not think that we need to say "again"...maybe "still" is a better word.  [:D]
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 3:01:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Send Paul Kersey after those bastards!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top