Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/30/2002 5:25:16 PM EDT
Well I finally registered.  The web page said 499 registered so far.  I guess that makes me #500!

I don't know anybody that is going personally, and coming by myself.  Any WI members want to hook up and caravan/camp together?  Not knowing ANYBODY, this has the potential to suck and is partly why I have held off on registering.  I have room for one person in my truck, and limited gear.  Talk to me WI guys!

Link Posted: 4/30/2002 5:27:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Hi, my name is FMJunkie a.k.a. Rob.

Well, now you know me!  (Just walk around with your head bent down to chest level reading all the name tags until you find me...)

Glad to hear you're coming!  Hope to bump into you there!
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 5:38:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 5:40:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
sorry man, the page is stuck at 499
View Quote

Yea, I thought I was the golden child until you mentioned something.
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 3:57:01 AM EDT
[#4]
I had changed the numbers before I left the office, but forgot to upload them...

525 now!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top