Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/30/2002 4:54:01 PM EDT
My wife works with local hotels and motels for promotional products.  One night she met the night manager for a chain motel, and he told her that he was "Jerry McGuire's bodyguard".  Tom and Nicole offered him a move to Australia to guard them, but he declined and ended up working the night shift.

True story.

Now if only he would flip out and cut off my wife's head.  I'd be so impressed I'd crap in my pants.
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 4:58:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Dude, this guy obviously never saw the Bodyguard.  If I were offered a move to Australia to protect that fine POA, I'd do it in a heartbeat.  Just thinking about getting next to Nicole is enough to make me happy.

Link Posted: 4/30/2002 5:12:30 PM EDT
[#2]
What is the fasination that some people on this board have for "mall ninjas" ? I don't get the joke. And every post that mentions "mall ninjas" always mentions "crapping" you pants. I don't get it.
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 5:17:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
What is the fasination that some people on this board have for "mall ninjas" ? I don't get the joke. And every post that mentions "mall ninjas" always mentions "crapping" you pants. I don't get it.
View Quote

Dude...you better hope that none of them hear you. They'll probably flip out and kill your whole town! Ninjas are so sweet!
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 5:21:45 PM EDT
[#4]
PGM do a search for the original mall ninja thread. You may not crap your pants but I'll warn you up front. Don't be drinking thing that you don't want shooting out of your nose when you read it. ¤¤¤¤¤

edited to say that it was posted by Gecko45 and we all had a turn at him.
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 5:31:07 PM EDT
[#5]
The site to answer all your Mall Ninja questions, is, of course mine-[url]www.MallNinja.com[/url]. Check the archives section for the first two threads already hosted, and anything else you care to-it will answer all your Mall Ninja questions.

I need to write a monologue on how Ninjas seem to be coming back into style for the first time since the '80's...

Juggernaut
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 5:59:32 PM EDT
[#6]
I miss ole gecko....

Scott

Link Posted: 4/30/2002 6:10:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I miss ole gecko....

Scott

View Quote

Yeah, well, you're not alone, pal...[:D]
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 9:38:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 10:13:56 PM EDT
[#9]
OMG!...That is so funny I want to crap my pants!

medcop
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 10:19:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Jeevis!! That picture was so sweet!! I laughed with my whole body, including my pee-pee!!!
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 10:37:31 PM EDT
[#11]
She didn't tell me she was married.  Sorry...
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 12:21:00 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 2:34:20 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I just had to post these here:
[img]http://www.sinistralrifleman.com/motel6ninja.jpg[/img]
View Quote

This pic is just begging for some PhotoShop attention!!

Link Posted: 5/1/2002 3:32:01 AM EDT
[#14]
Any guy that uses hair gel is a non-heterosexual.  You can see the rise in those camo pants as the mall ninja discovers another fresh young butt...
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 3:33:00 AM EDT
[#15]
Hey, anyone else notice that only *one* of those beds were slept in?

....gay.......
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 4:02:55 AM EDT
[#16]
Javak states: [b]Now if only he would flip out and cut off my wife's head. I'd be so impressed I'd crap in my pants.[/b]

Personally these types of post are just dumb IMHO, but statements like this really make me think "[b]You are one sick individual[/b]".

1-800-GET-HELP

Mike
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top