Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/30/2002 1:39:05 PM EDT
Last Sunday's show featured segments on the insane Canadian immigration policy (15,000 Islamics let in since Sept. 11th.), and Muslim schools here in the US...I am taking classes in Natural Resources Management and just happened to be reading about species extinction and how Nature selects for survival those species that outbreed the rest...now. I have known the basics for some years now, but I can NO LONGER RECONCILE THE MEDIA LIE WITH WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON IN THE WORLD NOW!

Simply put, my people are headed for extinction.

Unrestricted immigration, both to here and to Canada, so that "the work force can be replaced"...
I DON"T RECALL VOTING TO HAVE MY RACE REPLACED!

"Islam is the fastest growing religion here in the states and worldwide"...
PUT THE TWO TOGETHER WHITEY! They are going to win...by OUTBREEDING us!

Do you want the future of this country to be as another fithy Muslim country? What use was all the sacrifice from our fighting men, from the War of Independence to now...so that it will all be handed over to immigrints who pop six to eight kids apiece out of their cow baby machine wives? And remember, as soon as they get here, they have all sorts of RIGHTS, as well as politicians of both parties to pander to them for their vote, and a Media that will brand you as a "hate monger" (as if THEY did not HATE us!)if you even try to bring up the subject?

I AM FINISHED WITH IT ALL!

Mass Democracy with a universal vote has proven to be a failure...just look at the slow suicide that this once-proud nation has apparently chosen! Do the math folks, as soon as these Muslim immigrints get the numbers WE ARE THROUGH!

It is DARWIN I tell you...It is THEM or US!

And for you pro-"Diversity" white fools out there...THEY HATE YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE A WEAKLING AND WILL NOT SPARE YOU EITHER! YOU ARE DOOMED TO BECOME A DESPISED MINORITY IN YOU OWN COUNTRY!

MY SOLUTION: Take this country back while it is not too late! Or have you been beaten without ever even having put up a fight? HAS HOLLYWOOD BULLIED YOU INTO GIVING IT ALL UP? We must take the example of the Spartans, become a warrior race once again, and CRUSH THE ENEMY! KILL THEM ALL!

DO THE MATH FOLKS! it is either that way, or be drowned out in a sea of brown babies...
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 1:45:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Uh huh.

You first.

Link Posted: 4/30/2002 1:54:34 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't think that Muslims or any other people could take over the USA by numbers alone. Sure it may seem like alot of Muslims could move in and take over as you put it, but when you look at all the numbers there is no way this could happen. Just being here doesn't DO anything. In America money equals power. The only way to make money is to work hard for it. You can't just send a million families over here and have 6 kids a peice and expect to be in control of anything. You need money. And the only way to make money is to adapt to the American culture. If you stay closed off and only associate with people from your homeland you will never have wealth and therefore you will never have any power.
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 3:12:14 PM EDT
[#3]
And your point is?  

I just got done watching the local news.  I watch it mainly for entertainment value and to reassure me of one thing:  The United States is full of so many cosmically stupid people that it can't possibly make it to the 22nd century.  So quit worrying.  There is no common sense, and without that, America is doomed.
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 6:18:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

MY SOLUTION: Take this country back while it is not too late! Or have you been beaten without ever even having put up a fight? HAS HOLLYWOOD BULLIED YOU INTO GIVING IT ALL UP? We must take the example of the Spartans, become a warrior race once again, and CRUSH THE ENEMY! KILL THEM ALL!

View Quote

Yes, please, you first...

DO THE MATH FOLKS! it is either that way, or be drowned out in a sea of brown babies...
View Quote

Don't you mean "mud people"?

Link Posted: 5/13/2002 6:39:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Mass Democracy with a universal vote has proven to be a failure...just look at the slow suicide that this once-proud nation has apparently chosen!
View Quote

What's the alternative?

BTW, when is the Bible brigade going to show up to raise heck over this mention of Darwinism? [;)]
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 6:42:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Mass Democracy with a universal vote has proven to be a failure...just look at the slow suicide that this once-proud nation has apparently chosen!
View Quote

What's the alternative?

BTW, when is the Bible brigade going to show up to raise heck over this mention of Darwinism? [;)]
View Quote

What I don't understand is that if he really believes it's Darwinism, what's the point of fighting it, it's going to happen anyway, right?
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 6:47:25 AM EDT
[#7]
That is just stupid.
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 6:48:50 AM EDT
[#8]
My guess is he finally found a "theory" to fit his pre-conceived beliefs...

Notice the handle:  [size=4][b]S[/size=4][/b]torm[size=4][b]S[/size=4][/b]urge

Not [b]too[/b] obvious...
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 6:51:56 AM EDT
[#9]
[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/Chimborazo%2Fgo%2520you%2Egif[/img]
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 6:59:34 AM EDT
[#10]
It cracks me up how many of these guys have "Storm" something as their handles... must be a Stormfront.Org thing.
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 7:03:32 AM EDT
[#11]
I asked a "brown baby" friend of mine what he thought of you post.

His response: "The white devil must be destroyed! BWHAHAHAHA!"

His wife is pregnant too! [shock]

Av.

Edit: All of the above is sarcasm. Just in case the racist in the first post didn't get it. My friend really just wants to toss you out a 10th story window.
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 7:23:07 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

I gotta imagine that's what my Cherokee ancestors thought when you "pale faces" showed up outside their tepees.

[}:D]

It is DARWIN I tell you...It is THEM or US!
View Quote

re: Darwin...

Of course, I think Darwin PROVED his survival of the fittest theory quite nicely - [size=6] HE'S DEAD!!!!![/size=6] BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! LOL!!!![}:D]

But in my conversations with the [b]neo-[/b]Darwinists in this forum (Darwin actually advocated that the Negro race would self-extinct due to their unsuitability to survive, ACCORDING TO HIM) you CANNOT examine evolution under moral constraints (again, this is according to evolutionists, NOT me)

For example, I argued earlier in this forum that BY DEFINITION abortion MUST be "evolutioarily immoral" as it REDUCES the number of reproductions that could potentially bring about the next evolution of the species. Abortion DEFEATS the evolutionary process.

Much to my surprise, the evolutionists informed me you can't look at evoltion that way. There is no "morality" in the evolutionary process. That's "just the way it is." (according to them)

Soooooo....

The evolutionist who is true to his beleifs must then allow for your "mud people" to outbreed us, without passing moral judgment on it. Since breeding produces the next advancement of the species, and you can't pass moral judgment on WHAT breeds or whether its allowed to survive, it's OK (according to the logically evolutionist) IF what you say should come to pass.

For me, this world is NOT my home, my reward is in heaven, and so if what you say is true, I'm not really worried about it. Gives me more people to give the Gospel of Jesus Christ to while I am alive. And ya'll can fight over my guns and crap when I'm dead.

[:D]

Link Posted: 5/13/2002 7:25:27 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

What's the alternative?

View Quote

What I don't understand is that if he really believes it's Darwinism, what's the point of fighting it, it's going to happen anyway, right?
View Quote

No, there's no concept of "inevitability" in Darwinism.  The survival of the fittest is specific to a given environment, so if the environment changes, the definition of "fittest" does, too.

Anyway, Muslims are made, not born.  Odds are that if Mohammed comes here and has six kids, and each of them has six kids, not all 36 grandchildren are going to grow up to be Muslims.  Some of them will wind up becoming Methodists or Mormons or even agnostics.
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 7:30:10 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

What's the alternative?
View Quote

Actually, the alternative is a Constitutional republic. Nowhere in the Declaration of Independence or the US Constitution is the word "democracy" ever used.

Democracy is just barely legitimized mob rule, where anything that 51% of the people want is law.
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 7:47:24 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

What's the alternative?
View Quote

Actually, the alternative is a Constitutional republic. Nowhere in the Declaration of Independence or the US Constitution is the word "democracy" ever used.

Democracy is just barely legitimized mob rule, where anything that 51% of the people want is law.
View Quote

Right.  I think that the question here is not one of "republic" versus "democracy", but of "universal suffrage" versus something else.
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 7:56:10 AM EDT
[#16]
I consider "my people" to be anyone who follows Jesus Christ, who, btw, was a "mud person".

regards,

legrue
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 8:44:02 AM EDT
[#17]
Woo hoo! Another thread for the ADL/SPLC to justify putting this site on the next "Hate on the Internet" list!

Mark, make sure you get the quote about the "brown babies"!
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 8:53:28 AM EDT
[#18]
I think StormSurge is just venting.  Yes he went a little over board in his speach but I can easily see were he is coming from.  In California we have Russian, Mexicans, Asians, and Muslims that all get large gov. handouts while the average white citizen has to work for every damn dollar he gets.  After awhile a man can help but see the over all unfairness of the situation, race has less to do with it then sloath does.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 8:56:28 AM EDT
[#19]
Democracy is having two wolves and a lamb vote on what they want for dinner. [>]:)]
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 8:58:02 AM EDT
[#20]

MY SOLUTION: Take this country back while it is not too late!
View Quote

what exactly are you asking me to do?
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 9:19:35 AM EDT
[#21]
Just follow the voices in your head. If there's more than one, go with the one that's always screaming.
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 9:52:15 AM EDT
[#22]
WHAT????

No evolutionists commentary on my assessment of what Darwin would have to say about [b] SS's[/b] (VERY clever catch DScott  [:D]  ) proposal???

The other thing I find IMMENSELY revealing is the pro-Israel crowd's DEAFENING lack of commentary railing against someone advocating Arab genocide that would make the Holocuast look like random violence.

Link Posted: 5/13/2002 10:01:20 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
WHAT????

No evolutionists commentary on my assessment of what Darwin would have to say about [b] SS's[/b] (VERY clever catch DScott  [:D]  ) proposal???
View Quote

You mean this?

The evolutionist who is true to his beleifs must then allow for your "mud people" to outbreed us, without passing moral judgment on it. Since breeding produces the next advancement of the species, and you can't pass moral judgment on WHAT breeds or whether its allowed to survive, it's OK (according to the logically evolutionist) IF what you say should come to pass.
View Quote

I'll share an opinion if you explain what it means to "examine evolution under moral constraints".
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 10:28:55 AM EDT
[#24]
originally by Renamed:
I'll share an opinion if you explain what it means to "examine evolution under moral constraints".
View Quote

Well, I had hoped to have explained that concept thoroughly enuf with my "abortion" example, above.

To restate, evolution is NOT a guideline for the morality or immorality on anything. Neither is anything moral or immoral, based on evolutionary theory. Whatever evolution does or doesn't do is nether right nor wrong, it just "is."

Or, evolution is basically fatalistic. And one should determine their OWN morality (at least according to evolutionary theory) OUTSIDE a discussion of evolution.

In other words, when the author says "It is DARWIN I tell you...It is THEM or US!" he is misppropriating evolutionary theory, which exists outside of the concept of morality, or as a motivating force to either to do, or not do, any possible action.

Link Posted: 5/13/2002 10:46:25 AM EDT
[#25]
I saw it, just didn't feel like commenting at the time. but if I must (tooo...temmpptinggg...argh!), evolution is not even fatalistic, having nothing to do with fate.

As a believer, my own view is that evolution was the way God set up the universe. While some believers can't reconcile that view, it gives me no problems, faith wise that is ;)

regards,

legrue
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 11:09:22 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

As a believer, my own view is that evolution was the way God set up the universe. While some believers can't reconcile that view, it gives me no problems, faith wise that is ;)

regards,

legrue
View Quote

Fence-sitter!!!!

[;)]

Link Posted: 5/13/2002 11:15:23 AM EDT
[#27]
Well, G-man, you're mixing together several different concepts.

First of all, let's distinguish morality (the determination of what's right) from practicality (the determination of what's useful).  We can use either of these standards to determine what we "should" do, but the nature of that "should" will differ.

Example:
The question "Should I use a lawnmower or a baseball bat to mow my lawn?" does not have much of a moral dimension, even though it concerns what I "should" do.  I've already decided that a neatly kept lawn is worthwhile; the question is [b]how[/b] to achieve that goal.

Science is very useful in answering the "should" questions of how to do things, because it helps us understand how the world works.  But it doesn't do much to answer the "should" questions about what sort of goals we should be seeking.

So the whole concept of something being "evolutionarily immoral" is absurd; it's like being "gravitationally immoral" or "electromagnetically immoral".  We can use evolutionary theory to evaluate the consequences of actions as one step in our moral reasoning, but that would be analogous to using gravitational theory to evaluate the morality of releasing a big rock while holding it over someone's head. [;)]
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 11:40:23 AM EDT
[#28]

Example:
The question "Should I use a lawnmower or a baseball bat to mow my lawn?" does not have much of a moral dimension, even though it concerns what I "should" do. I've already decided that a neatly kept lawn is worthwhile; the question is how to achieve that goal.

Science is very useful in answering the "should" questions of how to do things, because it helps us understand how the world works. But it doesn't do much to answer the "should" questions about what sort of goals we should be seeking.

So the whole concept of something being "evolutionarily immoral" is absurd; it's like being "gravitationally immoral" or "electromagnetically immoral". We can use evolutionary theory to evaluate the consequences of actions as one step in our moral reasoning, but that would be analogous to using gravitational theory to evaluate the morality of releasing a big rock while holding it over someone's head.
View Quote

Great Post Renamed.  Without regard to subject matter you are very right.  There is room for all non violent people here in this country. Anything else is taken on a case by case basis.  I don't give a damn about race. I am German and Scotch Irish with some French.  I would do without the french but hay, it may account for my incredible love making abilities. hahaha. But that is probably the latin that is in there as well... YEah its definately the latin. Anyways, The whole point is. Unless they try to do us harm in a physical manor (which is a different discussion altogether) then surely over time without some other force(in the mathematical model sense) we will mixed from both the blood of middle easterners and WASPS. I won't but others will. It is no big deal, and can't be stopped anyways.

But if you are talking the delution of IDEOLOGY with foreign and sometimes Archaic morals or beliefs there in lies the problem and goes back to the You are an American or are you a Native American or are you Negroid, Caucasion whatever. If you are talking about certain Races having certain beliefs which may not be totally held across a certain race but perhaps mostly held across a certain race then you could very well see the country as a NATIONSTATE change dramatically.  And therein may be something that I don't agree with, but I can't stop it.  I am capitalistic and individualistic, some other races have a more collectivist outlook.  I can't change that.
I am not even going to try.

The Public School system will make sure that a minorities culture survives even if the end result doesn't make sense or is definately Frankensteinish.  I won't change nor will they.

So I don't care, if someone wants to learn the ways of Americana in my fashion fine talk to me, if you want to learn about or be a Muslim or whatever go talk to someone else.  These people also have brains and will make their own decisions and the nation will change to reflect those beliefs. It can't be avoided.

Link Posted: 5/13/2002 12:25:33 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Well, G-man, you're mixing together several different concepts.

Science is very useful in answering the "should" questions of how to do things, because it helps us understand how the world works.  But it doesn't do much to answer the "should" questions about what sort of goals we should be seeking.
View Quote

I guess that's my quandry - I think of EVERYTHING within a moral context. Not necessarily of the mass and weight of a grapefruit is moral or immoral, but I immediately take the next logical step - "Given a grapefruits mass and weight, Is throwing a grapefruit at my boss moral or immoral?" [:D]

Let me illustrate with the next part of your post...

So the whole concept of something being "evolutionarily immoral" is absurd; it's like being "gravitationally immoral" or "electromagnetically immoral".  We can use evolutionary theory to evaluate the consequences of actions as one step in our moral reasoning, but that would be analogous to using gravitational theory to evaluate the morality of releasing a big rock while holding it over someone's head. [;)]
View Quote

EXACTLY. That's EXACTLY my reasoning.

While gravity is neither moral or immoral, given the nature of gravity to make things go DOWN, pushing someone off a cliff DOES have a moral context. [b]Without gravity, pushing someone off a cliff is NOT immoral p[/b] , any more than pushing someone off your foot that they are standing on is immoral.

Similarly, given evolutions theorized process of producing the next evolution in the species thru the sheer number of reproductions that are allowed to live, then impregnating as many females as possible becomes moral as it increases the likelihood of the next advancement of the species , and abortion becomes immoral as it decreases the likelihood.

So scientific reality DOES have a moral context, since if that reality were changed (gravity example) then so does the morality of an action (pushing someone off a cliff)

So unless the advancement of the species is something UNimportant, then impregnation is good and abortion is bad, according to the logical progression of Darwinian theory.
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 2:31:33 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
WHAT????

The other thing I find IMMENSELY revealing is the pro-Israel crowd's DEAFENING lack of commentary railing against someone advocating Arab genocide that would make the Holocuast look like random violence.

View Quote

Too tired for the evolution debate. There will be another opportunity, I'm sure.

Your point about the pro-Israel folks is interesting. Don't you know it's not a holocaust if someone other than Jewish folks are being murdered. I can't recall any Isreali concerns over history's bloopers such as Pol Pot and the Cambodian slaughter, the Rwanda incident or any other instance where genocide was clearly attempted. Though we're all forced to resurrect the Jewish Holocaust, in some form, on some channel, weekly, since 1945.

Holocaust over....57 years ago. Bury it...move on....we've all heard about it, seen it, read about it....and I'm personally not remotely interested in it. The word "saturated" leaps to mind. My ancestors had their moments of abuse, and I have no compulsion to force feed everyone their story ad nausium.

Given this seemingly unending saga known as the holocaust, you'd think compassion for others to NOT experience the same thing would be front and center with the Isreali's. It aint.
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 3:00:20 PM EDT
[#31]
Your use of evolution in your post was incredibly flawed from a biology standpoint. Really. If you're going to use the theory, please use the updated version and not the rather basic version pushed by Darwin way back when.

Your post was also stupid.

But thanks for making us science people look bad for all the creationists to see. I appreciate that.

Idiot.
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 4:05:24 PM EDT
[#32]

Your use of evolution in your post was incredibly flawed from a biology standpoint. Really. If you're going to use the theory, please use the updated version and not the rather basic version pushed by Darwin way back when.

Your post was also stupid.

But thanks for making us science people look bad for all the creationists to see. I appreciate that.

Idiot.
View Quote

Huh, how was this done. not to mention by whom, I have reconciled Creation and darwinism that first of all presents no conflicts. Second of all , can you be more specific?

Ben
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 4:16:10 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Huh, how was this done. not to mention by whom, I have reconciled Creation and darwinism that first of all presents no conflicts. Second of all , can you be more specific?

Ben
View Quote

Oops, sorry.

Should have quoted the very first post.

Link Posted: 5/13/2002 4:26:03 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:
WHAT????

View Quote

Too tired for the evolution debate. There will be another opportunity, I'm sure.

Your point about the pro-Israel folks is interesting. Don't you know it's not a holocaust if someone other than Jewish folks are being murdered. I can't recall any Isreali concerns over history's bloopers such as Pol Pot and the Cambodian slaughter, the Rwanda incident or any other instance where genocide was clearly attempted. Though we're all forced to resurrect the Jewish Holocaust, in some form, on some channel, weekly, since 1945.

Holocaust over....57 years ago. Bury it...move on....we've all heard about it, seen it, read about it....and I'm personally not remotely interested in it. The word "saturated" leaps to mind. My ancestors had their moments of abuse, and I have no compulsion to force feed everyone their story ad nausium.

Given this seemingly unending saga known as the holocaust, you'd think compassion for others to NOT experience the same thing would be front and center with the Isreali's. It aint.
View Quote

Don't confuse Jews and Israelis.  American Jews especially are almost always VERY involved with most compassionate, humanitarian and pro-social activities.  The Holocaust is just one of many reasons this is true.  We do love to bitch about their liberalism, at least give them credit when it's due.

I'm sorry if the murder of 6 million Jews has become an inconvenient annoyance to you...
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 7:14:31 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I'm sorry if the murder of 6 million Jews has become an inconvenient annoyance to you...
View Quote

It's not that it's inconvenient. It's that it's OLD NEWS. It was interesting to me the first 8,497 times it was brought to my attention in one form or another.

We're ALL well aware that Stalin "purged" 10 MILLION of his own people. We ALL know how wrong that was. We ALL know that the global community shouldn't allow those sorts of events to occure in the future. And we ALL are well aware of this WITHOUT it being brought up at the drop of a hat for the last 50+ years.

It has been put in to appropriate historical context, along side other events of a similar nature, where it belongs. The Nazi Holocaust, however, is put on center stage, constantly, with the implication that out of ALL the horrible events that have occured through out history, it stands alone as the greatest of all humanitarian crimes, which it wasn't. Horrible, absolutely. Deserving of resurrection at every possible moment for the last 57 years, with a permanent spotlight illuminating only it? No....not as far as I'm concerned.
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 7:20:03 PM EDT
[#36]
P.S.- As for "confusing Jews and Isrealis" in regard to your statements, I directed my comments entirely towards the Isrealis, which wouldn't seem to confuse anything.

By the way, please enlighten me and post a link to anything that will inform me of exactly how "active" American Jews are in the defense of those facing a genocidal situation. In all honesty, I'd love to read about it.

In the mean time, heres a short list of some other conflicts involving genocide that somehow don't make center stage every single day. Looking forward to reading about how past survivors and relatives of survivors of Nazi Germany are standing shoulder to shoulder with these people....should be interesting.
[url]http://www.webster.edu/~woolflm/genocidelinks.html[/url]

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top