Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/30/2002 1:14:32 PM EDT
[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=113185[/url]

Quoted:
Quoted:
YES, I want to pay $60.00 so YOU can flip me some shit. Ever consider that some MODS may be the reason some of us are NOT members?

Please show how MY posts are any worse than those of any other member? [blue]Please cite specific examples as I did with kentstate4.[/blue]
View Quote

So what you're saying is that it is [u]okay[/u] for YOU to pick on a new member, but not okay to be picked on yourself..?
View Quote

No I am saying that I choose not to pay $60.00 for the experience.

And I'm not merely picking on a new member as you attempt to imply. I am identifying somebody who is NOT interested in contributing to this  forum. There are new members here daily, but only a few who are actually seeking to further a DU/Bartcop agenda.

I pointed them out and cited examples so that NEW members would be aware of them. But unfortunately you came along and started some crap and got the thread locked. Good job.

So besides throwing money at you, how does one contribute to this forum?

Can you site examples of posts by YOU that are so valuable? Such as the one where you came along and made value judgements about my wife?

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=113157&page=2[/url]

What posts are good and what is bad in terms of GD?

I was actually trying to do you guys a favor with the Troll Patrol post. But seems you consider ME more of a threat than kentstate4 (when will he ever get that Glock and drum mag).

Why?

What exactly did I do to you today?

Why is it you single me out?

What is your problem today scooter?

Perhaps you should just make AR15.com a restricted forum. Paying Members ONLY. You can even require the purchase of every LEGP project as a condition of membership. And if ANYONE gets outta line, BAM ban them and keep their money.

Dare to dream.

Then people like me, who DON'T contribute will not be allowed access to your special little sandbox.
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 1:21:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 1:25:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
There is a fine line between annoying stupid people, and being one.
View Quote

The line isn't THAT fine [:D]
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 1:32:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 1:33:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Once again, your hysterical ramblings speak for themselves...

Try not to droll on your shirt so much! [:K]
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 1:34:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Take a pill Steyr.  

The "sandbox," Team Member Forum doesn't have problems like this............... Why?  
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 1:44:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top