Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/30/2002 11:50:31 AM EDT
I refer to him as a "junior mall ninja" because he used a samurai sword
he also had plans to blow up his school

[url]http://www.lvrj.com/lvrj_home/2002/Apr-30-Tue-2002/news/18639166.html[/url]
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 12:01:57 PM EDT
[#1]
BAN ALL SWORDS! It's for the children!
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 12:08:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Ban buses too!
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 12:10:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Ban the vicious little fucks who tease other kids because they have a scar and a "gimpy leg".
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 12:39:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Ban the vicious little fucks who tease other kids because they have a scar and a "gimpy leg".
View Quote

Yea, I was going to poke fun at the kid using my new found entertainment in Ninjas. After reading the article and the ridule the kid supposidly endured, I did'nt feel like it.
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 12:45:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Ban the vicious little fucks who tease other kids
View Quote

gasp!!! dont you know you are going to hurt the little fucks feelings,,,  
we all know some counsuling is all he needs...

Link Posted: 4/30/2002 12:52:11 PM EDT
[#6]
counseling and midnight basketball......doesnt anybody fist-fight anymore?
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 12:54:36 PM EDT
[#7]
thank Gd he did not have a GUN!
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 1:09:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Yea, I was going to poke fun at the kid using my new found entertainment in Ninjas. After reading the article and the ridule the kid supposidly endured, I did'nt feel like it.
View Quote

A few years ago, I ran into a guy I went to high school with.  He had severe acne and the Braces From Hell, but he was bright and in Honors classes;  needless to say, the jocks loved tormenting him.  One day in gym class, one of the assholes walked up and -- no warning, no provocation, just for fun -- slammed a basketball right into the guy's testicles.

So, when I ran into him, it was at least a decade after we'd graduated.  His farewell to me was, "Let's kill them all!"

I don't doubt that he meant it, and that if we were going to school today, he would have.  And frankly, I wouldn't blame him.
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 1:12:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Kids don't have anymore backbone, instead of fucking up the kids that fucked you up, they go after the school and all the people that made them feel rejected. Someone needs to give these kids a wakeup call, life isnt like a disney flick and shit doesnt always work out in the end. This is just another faillure for parents that are too busy working for money to pay bills and buy cars instead of working to make money and raise a kid with a fucking brain in his head.
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 1:23:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 1:23:36 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

True... teenagers are the MOST CRUEL people in the world.  I was never a popular kid in school, but didn't bear the brunt of the torment the other kids were capable of.
I think that the other students should be forced to look at what they do to others, and realize they are making it worse.

Link Posted: 4/30/2002 1:53:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Another problem is that standing up for yourself is frowned upon. This builds up to a rage. If i ever have a kid, i will encourage him to punch the face of anyone who picks on him. If he refuses to do so then i will punch him myself.-but not in the face. also would get my kid some Kung Fu lessons. [:)]

I know this sounds weird, but i'd rather my kid take the hits then to slowly build up a hatefull longstanding rage that will turn to real violence.

lib

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top