Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/30/2002 7:49:32 AM EDT
This thread is for meant to be humorous.
For entertainment purposes only.

Interesting quotes from Blaze-Of-Glory:

From 4/12:
I'm planning to build my first M16 from a registered DIAS and Armalite AR15.

...I don't have the RDIAS in hand, because I have to wait 7 years while the ATF sits on my Form 4.
View Quote

Somehow, our "broke" hero receives his OK from BATF and acquires not just a DIAS, but several "machineguns".  All within the past two weeks.  Yet being a modest hero, never bothered to post of his joy at receiving the ATF OK, and then IMMEDIATELY acquiring the MGs.
Look below...

From yesterday:
If this investigation is something trivial -- e.g., the FBI confused about [red]my legal ownership of NFA-registered machineguns[/red] -- I'm confident my friends will be straight with me, and the case will be closed.

...When I lived with them, the wife didn't allow me to keep a handgun in the house. They do not understand machineguns.

...Maybe they are confused about my machineguns and are acting on behalf of the ATF.
View Quote

Then the fantasy begins....
If you see Glory Blaze on CNN, and FBI says B.O.G. initiated an attack on FBI, then FBI will be lying.
View Quote

the FBI is just picking on me because I'm vocal about the inequalities they enjoy over the rest of us (e.g., they are not held accountable for slaughtering Americans), and if they feel any sense of honor, then maybe whoever is leading the case against me would be willing to drop the B.S. and settle this with a one-on-one shooting contest. It's a long-shot on my part, but it's just in case the agent in charge feels any honor whatsoever.
View Quote

The FBI is going murder me and plant evidence to suggest I deserved it
View Quote

Pure fantasy.

Link Posted: 4/30/2002 7:54:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 7:56:23 AM EDT
[#2]
I suppose you're right.
Sorry.
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 7:57:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top