Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/30/2002 6:45:12 AM EDT
[url]http://www.newsmax.com/showinside.shtml?a=2002/4/29/150920[/url]

Ok, so I exaggerated a bit, but you never know!  A penis could eventually be classified as an assault weapon, thus meaning DNA registration, so that in the event of a sexual assault, we can all be compared to the aggressor. [rolleyes]

Don't laugh too hard guys, did cowboys think guns could be banned?  We're in an age of declining civil rights, the constitution is under attack everyday!
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 6:51:47 AM EDT
[#1]
I don't know what she's worried about.  A serial rapist would have to be pretty hard up to do her.  In fact the experience might cure him of his criminal tendencies.  [rolleyes]

Why can't lawmakers just say no to lawmaking?  It's for the children.
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 7:19:18 AM EDT
[#2]
The former first lady made no mention of the allegations against her own husband, who was accused of rape three years ago by Arkansas businesswoman Juanita Broaddrick, who said she was brutally assaulted while attending a 1978 nursing home convention.

Still, the rape allegation in her own backyard has apparently left Mrs. Clinton unfazed.
View Quote

Selective memory; selective enforcement.  Hey!  that spounds like gun control laws; not applicable to elite members of society.

Eddie
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 7:47:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Don't be surprised if they start collecting a DNA sample every time a child is born.  Twenty years (+/- as appropriate) from now you just run a sample against the database.  Margin of error:  effectively 0.00%.  Hey, it's just another management "tool." [:(!]
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 7:57:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
A penis could eventually be classified as an assault weapon, thus meaning DNA registration, so that in the event of a sexual assault, we can all be compared to the aggressor
View Quote

They can register my "gun" when they pry my cold, dead hands from it.[:D]
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 8:54:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
A penis could eventually be classified as an assault weapon, thus meaning DNA registration, so that in the event of a sexual assault, we can all be compared to the aggressor
View Quote

They can register my "gun" when they pry my cold, dead hands from it.[:D]
View Quote

That left an image from "American Pie 2" in my head, thanks for the comforting image!  

I think if this were allowed or a "Male Database" were allowed, wouldn't that go towards unreasonable search an seizure?  Talk about constitutional issues with these democraps!  Do they even KNOW there's a constitution???
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 9:04:06 AM EDT
[#6]
"A penis could eventually be classified as an assault weapon"

So next time I assault mt wife will she be able to call the cops on me?[>:/]
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 9:11:23 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I think if this were allowed or a "Male Database" were allowed, wouldn't that go towards unreasonable search an seizure?  Talk about constitutional issues with these democraps!  Do they even KNOW there's a constitution???
View Quote

Wow... every man is a suspect because he's a man.  Now if that isn't profiling, I don't know what is (and I thought Democrats hated profiling).
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 9:12:05 AM EDT
[#8]
Yeah, the penis could be a [i]"sport utility gun"[/i], that's the ticket.
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 10:16:16 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Why can't lawmakers just say no to lawmaking?  It's for the children.
View Quote

Yes, the Constitution could've stopped at "Congress shall pass no law..." [:D]
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 10:41:36 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Don't be surprised if they start collecting a DNA sample every time a child is born.  Twenty years (+/- as appropriate) from now you just run a sample against the database.  Margin of error:  effectively 0.00%.  Hey, it's just another management "tool." [:(!]
View Quote

The problem with a DNA database, is that if someone knows what your DNA "profile" looks like, they can place you anywhere in the world. Kind of like taking a latent of someones print and transferring it to wherever they want.
"This is what the DNA looks like from Mr. Smith."
"This is what the DNA looks like that we "recovered" from the crime scene as verified by our "top-notch technicians"."
"Notice how they are identical"

Meanwhile Mr. Smith wasn't anywhere near the crime scene, but instead had pissed off some high-government officials, or, uh, the Klintons...

Leaves too much room for corruption/framing from the way I see it.
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 10:42:25 AM EDT
[#11]
Maybe Hillary is developing congestive heart failure....one can only hope [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 12:56:49 PM EDT
[#12]

As much as it pains me to say, she is right about the problem and it needs to be addressed..

Why did it have to be her voice to get things rolling on it..  If this passes..  she will be a hero and one more step towards presidency...  [puke]
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 4:43:45 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

As much as it pains me to say, she is right about the problem and it needs to be addressed..

Why did it have to be her voice to get things rolling on it..  If this passes..  she will be a hero and one more step towards presidency...  [puke]
View Quote

Just the same as there was an assault rifle problem?  Sorry buddy, you lose on this one.  The constitution provides for us against unreasonable searches and seizures, which would include our blood, saliva or DNA.  Are you advocating that we should all submit a sample so that if a woman were raped we can all be typed against her?  No fucking way.

Rape is absolutely horrible, but you don't go and alienate half of the US population for a DNA databank if you're looking to sit in the oval office.  Did you notice that the databank she's proposing is for those MERELY ACCUSED?  If you're going to DNA "print" someone, it has to be a convict of a crime where DNA is important to establishing their participation in a future crime of that manner.  

Oh yeah, if it passes, it would be because it has been mulling around for the past 6 years, not because of Hillary.  She's just a common leach with nothing of her own to offer except notoriety.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top