Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/30/2002 5:55:16 AM EDT
[url]http://www.newsmax.com/showinsidecover.shtml?a=2002/4/29/190943[/url]
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 6:17:13 AM EDT
[#1]
The real scoop:  Klinton brought a goat to the meeting and the "old friends" took turns with the goat.
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 6:34:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Rats.  Another missed oppportunity.

-White Horse

p.s.  Honestly, I wish him no harm, but it would be nice if he went away like a nice washed up ex-prez.  Maybe he's the next Jesse J. trying to broker deals without the invitation of the government.
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 6:57:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Why doesn't he just buy a Hooters franchise and retire?  Hasn't he screwed up America enough as it is?
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 6:59:48 AM EDT
[#4]
The man is shooting for Secretary General of the UN. Mark my words. He has been the President of the United States. In his eyes, the only position more powerful would be the UN slot. "President of the World"....

Aviator  [img]www.milpubs.com/aviator.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 7:10:55 AM EDT
[#5]
So, who provided the 'entertainment' at the meeting?
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 7:13:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
So, who provided the 'entertainment' at the meeting?
View Quote

Fat chicks with veils?
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 7:33:32 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
The man is shooting for Secretary General of the UN. Mark my words. He has been the President of the United States. In his eyes, the only position more powerful would be the UN slot. "President of the World"....
Aviator
View Quote

Exactly. The DemocRATS have instituted almost every item of the US communist party's agenda except the end of the US military and replaced with a UN military, and the disarming of USA civilians. Clinton and the UN were ready for both. With Gore in the White House and Sen. Hitlary, they would have already transferred much of the US military hardware to the UN, IMO. Couple this with an largs tax revenue from the USA and you have Secretary General of the UN/President of the World Billie Bubba Clinton - traitor extraordinaire.
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 7:44:57 AM EDT
[#8]
Post from Aviator -
View Quote

Lord, I hope so! Then all the pieces for the end of times would be in place.

'Cause if he wouldn't be the Anti-Christ, then I have no idea who the Anti-Christ might be!

You know what foreign 'leader' Clinton met with more times during his presidency than any other?

Yasser 'Get Me A Wet Washcloth, Quickly' Arafat!

Can you imagine that? The leader of the free world bothering himself over a goatherder like Yasser?

Red China stealing our nuclear secrets, Russia selling off its military hardware to terrorists, our armed forces being whittled down and 'politically corrected' to the point of ruination....and this guy meets repeatedly with Arafat!

What an idiot!

Eric The(IMeantClinton,ButArafat'sOne,Too!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 7:47:31 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 8:01:01 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Lord, I hope so! Then all the pieces for the end of times would be in place.

View Quote

Clinton brings end to world !  News at 11:00 PM.
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 8:04:56 AM EDT
[#11]
Post from 5subslr5 -
Clinton brings end to world ! News at 11:00 PM.
View Quote

No, more like:

[size=4]Clinton brings end to world![/size=4]
[size=3]Women and Minorities Hardest Hit![/size=3]

Eric The(NewYorkTimesGotNothingOnTheHun)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 8:30:50 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Can you imagine that? The leader of the free world bothering himself over a goatherder like Yasser?

What an idiot!

View Quote

Or a murdering piece of garbage such as Sharon ?
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 8:38:50 AM EDT
[#13]
You know, [b]subsailor[/b], that I have a complete Bedouin outfit with a burnoose made of the same cloth as Arafat's!

I will be tempted to wear it to the BRC.

Consider it as a disguise, since no one would think the Hun would be masquerading as Arafat!

Getting my beautiful Nordic beard to look as scraggly as the Chairman's would be a problem for me though!

Oh well, one must make sacrifices for one's art!

Eric The([b][i]ArsGratiaArtis[/i][/b])Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 9:47:26 AM EDT
[#14]
ETH--unless you wear gloves, I think we can figure out who you are.  Look at your number of posts, and then look at the callus tissue built up on your fingertips--a dead giveaway.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top