Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/29/2002 6:20:38 PM EDT
Planning a trip to VA from NC. I can Carry in VA I have already checked on it. Question for Viginia folks. Have any of you carried at Colonial Williamsburg? I mean it is supposed to be during Constitutional Times so I hope the 2nd still applies. How bout Busch Gardens?

Thanks For the Help
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 6:39:19 PM EDT
[#1]
This is just a guess, but I'd say you are probably ok at Williamsburg.  Probably a no at Busch Gardens.  

If it were me,  I'd contact either place and ask.  Just say you have a CCW legal in VA.  Nothing about being from another state.

Link Posted: 4/30/2002 2:40:11 AM EDT
[#2]
BTT
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 3:47:48 AM EDT
[#3]
I've carried at Colonial Williamsburg.  I didn't bother to check, and nobody bothered to ask me.  I've seen no signs posted saying I couldn't, so I figured they didn't care.  They may have a prohibition against it, and I'm pretty sure it's private property, so they get to set the rules.  They just didn't have any notice posted anywhere, and I usually am one who reads all those stupid rules places post.

Call them and ask.  I too would not mention being out of state.

Ross
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top