Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/29/2002 5:45:54 PM EDT
I stopped by the shop that will be handling the ATV rentals, and they have finally come up with what seems to be extremely reasonable prices... It has taken awhile to get this all together, because this company does not normally rent or lease these units out.  

This is a local dealer that sells brand new equipment and has no idea who any of us are, yet are going way out on a limb by providing this service as a personal favor to the folks that run Heartland Lodge.  

Rental prices will be as follows:

[*] $50 /day[/*]
[*] $35 /4 hours[/*]
[*] $20 /hour[/*]

There will be approximately 10 rental units available between the hours of 9:00am - 6:00pm, Friday thru Sunday.

These will be available on a first come ~ first serve basis, as reservations are [u]not[/u] being excepted by the vendor. ([i]One member does has a reserved unit for medical purposes![/i])
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 6:11:52 AM EDT
[#1]
^ BTT ^
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top