Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/29/2002 3:58:32 PM EDT
OK, they day before yesterday, I listed my red blank only Colt magazine on Gunbroker.com.

I got a confirmation notice from them, stating that my add was listed, and they gave me the following link: [url]http://www.gunbroker.com/auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=3792895[/url]

Everything looks good, right?

Now whenever I, or get someone else to search for it (I also paid the 2 or so bucks for it to be at the top of the category), neither I, nor anyone else can find the listing. Even if we cut and paste the title.

Anybody know what's wrong? Think I should contact gunbroker and get my money for the listing back?

Thanks
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 4:23:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Link seems to be working now... guess GunBroker finally woke up...
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 4:29:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Link seems to be working now... guess GunBroker finally woke up...
View Quote

There was never a problem with the link.. only you could not find my listing when you went to [url]GunBroker.com[/url] and searched for it...

Link Posted: 4/29/2002 4:33:05 PM EDT
[#3]
It already has two bids on it.  If it wasn't there how could anyone bid on it.  Also, if you search using "blank" it is the first item found.

You're welcome!!!
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 4:36:01 PM EDT
[#4]
I gave the direct link to a buddy who was interested in the mag, so he bid.

Hmm.. I guess it's working now..

It was not for the first day and a half..

hmmmm...
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 4:42:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I gave the direct link to a buddy who was interested in the mag, so he bid.
View Quote

HEHE....Driving up the bids, huh?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top