Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/29/2002 9:49:26 AM EDT
I was really afraid to attempt anything today other than just staying in bed due to the rash of injuries.

Well, poppycock! I broke out the Scag '52 and mowed my entire yard and then took the Honda 4 stroke trimmer and finished it off.

NOT ONE SINGLE DIGIT OR LIMB HARMED!

Think I might have broken the bad AR15.com mojo, the coast is clear.
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 9:51:01 AM EDT
[#1]
You obviously didn't try hard enough !!!!

Jay
[img]http://www.commspeed.net/jmurray/images/iroc-cop.gif[/img]

Jay
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 10:07:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Maybe you're right. I'm going to go mow my sister's yard.
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 10:27:38 AM EDT
[#3]
I am glad to hear it.  It has been a pretty rough morning on the site today.
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 10:51:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Yeah, it's amazing!  I haven't harmed myself at all today.  Nice that more than three hours can go by without doing something painful to myself accidently.
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 11:06:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Green_Furniture,

You really need to try harder.  You don't want to live your life accident free do you?  Where is the fun in that?

If you continue to do dangerous things without getting hurt you will become eligable for the Anti-Darwin awards[;)]

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 11:10:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Maybe you're right. I'm going to go mow my sister's yard.
View Quote

When you're done there you can come over to the golf course here.  I've got all kinds of very dangerous machines for you to try out and I need the help.
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 1:24:08 PM EDT
[#7]
I would love to jump on some golf course action.

Do you use gang mowers or reels?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top