Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/29/2002 8:58:52 AM EDT
Damnedest thing this morning!!!  I was function checking my 590 after breakfast holding the gun the same way Al Gore held his M16 while fixing the sling, only the muzzle was pointed more at my groin than my head.  I'll be gosh darned if there wasn't live in that son of gun!  Well, now I'm about half a man I guess.  I hope everyone elses injuries this morning went better.[B)][BD][:D]
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 9:02:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Are you serious?
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 9:03:14 AM EDT
[#2]
So youz got no nutz now? J/K.. These "I've fucked myself" threads have made my day. Thanks gents..

-T.
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 9:05:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Are you serious?
View Quote

Uh...yeah...

[size=6]LMAO[/size=6]
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 9:06:10 AM EDT
[#4]
ROFLMAO!!!!

That is too funny

[b]I'll be gosh darned if there wasn't live in that son of gun![/b]
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 9:06:39 AM EDT
[#5]
I was sitting here laughing my ass off when I heard this thunk against my door.  I opened it looked down and low and behold....

Do you want fedex or UPS ground??

Ben
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 9:34:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I was sitting here laughing my ass off when I heard this thunk against my door.  I opened it looked down and low and behold....

Do you want fedex or UPS ground??

Ben
View Quote

WHOA!  Wait a minute...  Don't you think you should be auctioning it off?  I mean, there is some money to be made here.  I will throw down $ .15  for an opening bid.  
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 9:35:48 AM EDT
[#7]
I will just go post it on EBAY

Ben
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 9:41:04 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Are you serious?
View Quote

LOL.. hang around long enough and you realize these guys arnt all sane [:P] the sane cant live in this world, we lock them up in "mental facilities" the partially insane are the ones we leave out, they are productive because we can deal with this mixed up world. the compleatly insane become poloticians!
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 10:47:18 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Are you serious?
View Quote

LOL.. hang around long enough and you realize these guys arnt all sane [:P] the sane cant live in this world, we lock them up in "mental facilities" the partially insane are the ones we leave out, they are productive because we can deal with this mixed up world. the compleatly insane become poloticians!
View Quote

Well I thought he was taking it in good stride.  I would have been a little more distraught.
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 10:58:52 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
WHOA!  Wait a minute...  Don't you think you should be auctioning it off?  I mean, there is some money to be made here.  I will throw down $ .15  for an opening bid.  
View Quote

In that case, this thread belongs in "Equipment Exchange", I think.
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 1:00:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Damnedest thing this morning!!!  I was function checking my 590 after breakfast holding the gun the same way Al Gore held his M16 while fixing the sling, only the muzzle was pointed more at my groin than my head.  I'll be gosh darned if there wasn't live in that son of gun!  Well, now I'm about half a man I guess.  I hope everyone elses injuries this morning went better.[B)][BD][:D]
View Quote

Hey...look on the positive side, you can change your name to ..."One Ball"  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top