Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/29/2002 8:44:46 AM EDT
He almost chopped off my head!

It was so sweet I wanted to crap my pants.

[url=http://www.realultimatepower.net]I love ninjas...[/url]

the_reject
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 8:56:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Dude that site is hilarious...
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 9:12:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Dude that site is hilarious...
View Quote

I love that site with all my body, including my peepee.

the_reject
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 1:35:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Dude Ninjas are so crazy and awesome, you have to be totally careful, they flip out ALL the time. But they flip out only when they want to because they are so precise and cool.

This one time I was walking on the sidewalk and this ninja saw me "recklessly eyeballing" him. He flew over to me and totally started to wail on me while this guitar played in the background. Even thought I was being ninja-smacked, all I could think of was how totally cool it would be to be a ninja.
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 1:45:19 PM EDT
[#4]
(Damned it!  I was just about to make a ninja post....)

I looked at one once... and he flipped out and killed the whole town.

I'm the guy with the blood all over him...

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/Stealth%2Fninja%5Fbodies%2Ejpg[/img]
Photo stolen from above listed webpage.

Link Posted: 4/29/2002 1:52:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 2:22:34 PM EDT
[#6]
This is a picture of Mark showing off.

[img]http://realultimatepower.schmim.com/kidgarbage.jpg[/img]

He's a lot older than me and almost done with puberty, which is bragable.
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 2:39:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Classic site, been around for a while...

I actually am proud to say I put a few bucks in this kids demented pocket by buying a TShirt... I got the one that says I love ninja's with all of my body, including my peepee...

]=)

I may have to get another, it's been through the wash a few times and starting to look a bit raggy... *sniff*
View Quote

Do you follow the required code to wear the Ninja T-Shirt???

[b]Rules for Ninja Gear:

If you see someone wearing REAL Ultimate Power gear and you love ninjas, you should help them out:  If they are in trouble, you make sure that they're safe.  If you are working somewhere, you hook them up with some fries.  And so on.  May REAL Ultimate Power be with you all.[/b]  

About the author...
[i]Robert Hamburger has a black belt in Street Fighter 2 and a second degree black belt in Mortal Kombat 1-3.   He can kick or punch the wall without feeling pain.  He has studied ninjas for several weeks and has watched a bunch of movies about them.  Robert lives with a bunch of hot babes and porks them whenever he wants.[/i]

[:D]

Link Posted: 4/30/2002 12:50:38 AM EDT
[#8]
I'll probably get a shirt as well.

---------
Q: Why is everyone so obsessed about ninjas?

A: Ninjas are the ultimate paradox. On the one hand they don't give a crap, but on the other hand, ninjas are very careful and precise.

Q: I heard that ninjas are always cruel or mean.  What's their problem?

A: Whoever told you that is a total liar.  Just like other mammals, ninjas can be mean OR totally awesome.  

Q: What do ninjas do when they're not cutting off heads or flipping out?

A: Most of their free time is spent flying, but sometime they stab.  (Ask Mark if you don't believe me.)

Link Posted: 4/30/2002 1:29:02 AM EDT
[#9]
Holy shit that's funny!!

[img]http://realultimatepower.schmim.com/godkills.jpg[/img]

OMG, I'm gonna crap my pants! BWahahahaha
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 3:01:44 AM EDT
[#10]
I guess ninjas have such real ultimate power that it prevents this thread from being locked with all the "I blew my testicles off", "I stuck a glass rod in my peepee", etc., threads that went on yesterday.

That is so sweet it makes me crap my pants.

the_reject
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 3:26:25 AM EDT
[#11]
That site cracks me up.
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 4:26:36 AM EDT
[#12]
Man, that site never gets old. Cracks me up everytime.
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 7:05:21 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 7:18:55 AM EDT
[#14]
I don't claim to have ninja powers, but he must have somehow temporarily transferred them to me since I was wearing my ninja T-shirt. We laughed about it after they were all dead and I bought him some fries and a TCBY yogurt. Then I went home. Goatboy lives with a bunch of hot babes and porks them whenever he wants.
[=D]
View Quote

LMAO

Link Posted: 4/30/2002 7:38:40 AM EDT
[#15]
You guys are fu!%ng killing me!! LMAO!!

-T.
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 7:52:54 AM EDT
[#16]
I got such a kick outta this website, I spent the last few days spouting Ninja non-sense.
TRUE STORY:
Last night I FLIPPED OUT and made da babe cut the cumcumbers for the salad she was making into the shape of Ninja stars. BTW the salad was cool, and by cool, I mean totally sweet.

Da Babe just emailed me to tell me she ordered both of us a T-shirt from the site.  [:D] I was like; that is so crazy and awesome, Im going to crap my pants. I can't wait to put the shirt on and feel all fast, smooth, cool, strong, powerful, and sweet.

[i]Thank you for placing your order with CafePress.com!

1 Ash Grey T-Shirt (realninja17)

1 Jr. Baby Doll T-Shirt (realninja15)[/i]

Babes love Ninjas.
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 7:58:10 AM EDT
[#17]
Yeah, but if you thought that ninjas were totally sweet, you will crap your pants when you read about [url=http://realultimatepower.schmim.com/hippo.htm]hippos[/url].

It's hard for my body (including my peepee) to decide which to love more!

the_reject
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 9:18:56 AM EDT
[#18]
We even have real ninjas here on this board, ya know.  Who else could act like they don't give a crap, but on the other hand, be very careful and precise?

I think we'll be hearing soon how one of them totally flipped out and cut off the heads of a bunch of FBI agents... is that a wailing guitar I here?

Wanna bet?  Then you'll really say "Holy Crap!".
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 2:00:00 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
We even have real ninjas here on this board, ya know.  Who else could act like they don't give a crap, but on the other hand, be very careful and precise?

I think we'll be hearing soon how one of them totally flipped out and cut off the heads of a bunch of FBI agents... is that a wailing guitar I here?

Wanna bet?  Then you'll really say "Holy Crap!".
View Quote

[b]Holy Crap!! We have real ninjas here on this board???
Who are they?[/b]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top