Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 4/28/2002 5:46:45 PM EDT
Any one know the site that has the video of a military missle shooting flight 94 down.  Heard it on radio coming home today don't know if it is a scam or not .The fbi are asking the webmaster to take it off online from what i heard.

thanks in advance
Link Posted: 4/28/2002 5:50:42 PM EDT
[#1]
What??? Were do people come up with this crap???

All the worlds a stage I guess.[%|]

Sgtar15

PS I heard the ACLU took it down[;)]
Link Posted: 4/28/2002 5:52:04 PM EDT
[#2]
tinfoil anyone?
Link Posted: 4/28/2002 5:54:25 PM EDT
[#3]
This is no bullshit!!!!   There is a site with the video of the military shooting the plane out of the sky.
Link Posted: 4/28/2002 5:55:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
This is no bullshit!!!!   There is a site with the video of the military shooting the plane out of the sky.
View Quote

Yep - okay.  Which service?  Which unit?
Link Posted: 4/28/2002 5:59:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

See, I told you people that drug use was bad for you[:D]

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 4/28/2002 6:00:17 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm asking a question sir? Has any one else heard this yet?
Link Posted: 4/28/2002 6:00:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/28/2002 6:03:40 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm gonna file this in the same place as "The Navy shot down Flight 800".  Hmmmm...a ship with a crew of 350 knocks a civilian airliner out of the sky.  Mysteriously, all 350 Sailors defy human nature and tell no one.

But to answer your question - Nope, hadn't heard a thing about it.
Link Posted: 4/28/2002 6:04:14 PM EDT
[#9]
That would be United [b]93[/b] you're reffering to, not 94.  Retards.
Link Posted: 4/28/2002 6:06:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 4/28/2002 6:13:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Kentstate4,

You better change your brand of weed son...or adjust your tin hat.  This sounds a bit too strange to be real.

Before you go ranting off into the woods, consider the number of people who would have known that the fighter shot the plane down:
Besides the pilot, you would have the air controllers, the Air National Guard people on the ground and in the air, the local NTSB folks that investigated the crash, the White House and congressional staff, some media types...I could go on for hours.  Point is...there would be dozens, maybe hundreds of people with the knowledge that the United States shot one of it's own down.  Want to hazard a guess how hard it would be to keep that a secret?

Get a life...it just didn't happen.  The pax fought it out with the terrorists and they all lost.  Somebody's scamming you.

[>:/]
Link Posted: 4/28/2002 6:15:21 PM EDT
[#12]
As I recall - the families of the passengers and crew of this aircraft were allowed to listen to the blackbox recording including the crash.  They all mentioned the sounds of the struggle of the passengers trying to take the plane back right before it crashed.  

2+2=4.

Unless you're really into trying to figure out why those mathematicians are trying to hide the real equation from you.
Link Posted: 4/28/2002 6:26:53 PM EDT
[#13]
[:K] [:K] [:K] [:K] [:K] [:K] [:K] [:K] [:K] [:K] [:K] [:K]
Link Posted: 4/28/2002 6:31:34 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Ding Ding Ding!!  We have a winner!
Link Posted: 4/28/2002 6:47:19 PM EDT
[#15]
That crack pipe is fornicating with your gray matter.

ARH
Link Posted: 4/28/2002 6:48:31 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Ding Ding Ding!!  We have a winner!
View Quote

I'd like to thank the little people that made this all possible...and you all know who you are!
Link Posted: 4/28/2002 7:46:27 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Any one know the site that has the video of a military missle shooting flight 94 down.  Heard it on radio coming home today don't know if it is a scam or not .The fbi are asking the webmaster to take it off online from what i heard.

thanks in advance
View Quote

Why can't we as a nation accepot the fact that we were attacked, plain and simple.
You should get a new dealer for your habit and use your talents on fighting terrorism.
What a MORON..........
Link Posted: 4/28/2002 8:10:06 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
As I recall - the families of the passengers and crew of this aircraft were allowed to listen to the blackbox recording including the crash.  They all mentioned the sounds of the struggle of the passengers trying to take the plane back right before it crashed.  

2+2=4.

Unless you're really into trying to figure out why those mathematicians are trying to hide the real equation from you.
View Quote

First of all, let me just say I think TWA 800 was downed by a missile, and I think United 93 was downed by the terrorists.  However, just to play devil's advocate...

Let's rephrase the above:

Despite the fact that this has NEVER been allowed before, the families of the passengers and crew of this aircraft were allowed to listen to the "blackbox" recording including "the crash".  They all mentioned the sounds of the "struggle" of the "passengers" trying to take the plane back right before it crashed.

Yes, note the strategically placed quotation marks.
Link Posted: 4/28/2002 8:23:20 PM EDT
[#19]
The topic here is has any heard of the video being offered online at a site showing this .
i never said it was fact.
Link Posted: 4/28/2002 10:37:08 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
The topic here is has any heard of the video being offered online at a site showing this .
i never said it was fact.
View Quote

You didn't?

Quoted:
This is no bullshit!!!! There is a site with the video of the military shooting the plane out of the sky.
View Quote

That sounds like a statement of fact to ME.

Link Posted: 4/29/2002 12:00:25 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
...don't know if it is a scam or not ...

thanks in advance
View Quote

Uh, it'd only be a scam if there WASN'T a video, and since there's NO video, guess what?

You're welcome.
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 1:00:01 AM EDT
[#22]
Qui?

We don't need no stinking missiles!!  
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 6:25:36 AM EDT
[#23]
In this example, it's not the question that matters:
It's who is asking the question.

kentstate4=[:K]

Ohio National Guard 4
Kent State          0

Jay
[img]http://www.commspeed.net/jmurray/images/iroc-cop.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 6:28:24 AM EDT
[#24]
The Pentagon was actually never really attacked.
That was a model you saw.
Besides, everyone knows that the REAL pentagon is on the Moon.
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 6:37:08 AM EDT
[#25]
And everyone knows that we didn't really land on the moon, just a mock-up someplace in the Nevada desert.  

Does that mean the Pentagon is actually in Nevada?

My brain is melting...
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 6:39:04 AM EDT
[#26]
Yes.
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 6:39:54 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Besides, everyone knows that the REAL pentagon is on the Moon.
View Quote

That's Bull$chit!  

That rumor started because so many decsions eminating from the "5 sided squirrel cage" were clearly the result of oxygen starvation to the brain.

[devil]
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 6:40:21 AM EDT
[#28]
I believe the airliner was actually shot down by a stealth jet from NAMBLA's secret underground airbase.
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 6:42:04 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
And everyone knows that we didn't really land on the moon, just a mock-up someplace in the Nevada desert.  

Does that mean the Pentagon is actually in Nevada?

My brain is melting...
View Quote

No, dumbass, it means Nevada is on the moon.
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 6:42:32 AM EDT
[#30]
Shhhhh....
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 7:25:45 AM EDT
[#31]

[b]FOUND IT!![/b]

I think THIS is what [b]kentstate4[/b] is looking for:

[url=http://www.pixyland.org/peterpan/][b]http: //www.jfld.nws/0289934/shtdwn.htm[/b][/url]

(I think it's a fake or a hoax)
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 7:38:50 AM EDT
[#32]
A guy got on Mark Davis' National Talk Radio Show yesterday and started saying how the Bush fellows were up to their eyeballs in Saudi money and knew all about Sept 11th coming down, and you know that President George Bush Sr., actually met with Osama Bin Laden...

Mark Davis: When? Which George Bush?

Caller: The father. It's well known that he met with Osama Bin Laden on many occasions prior to Sept 11th.

How do you deal with crazies like [u]that[/u]?

It's just like that Gary Sick deal with his book on the 'October Surprise', you know, the one where Vice-Presidential Candidate George Bush climbed aboard a Concorde and secretly flew to Spain to arrange for the Iranians to continue to hold onto the US Embassy hostages until after the November, 1980 general election!  Simply to continue to embarrass then President Carter!

These pinheads don't realize that there are some secrets that are too big to be kept by anyone!

Would the Secret Service folks who are assigned to guard Presidential and Vice-Presidential candidates around the clock, not notice that Mr. Bush was missing for a full day or so?

Wouldn't they have informed the White House that they had somehow misplaced Mr. Bush?

But yet, the liberal Left continues with this BS.

[size=4]It's all they've got![/size=4]

They are so totally bereft of ideas and have nothing but the same old tired answers to this nation's problems, that they have to so something!

Even if it's painfully stupid!

Eric The(Conservative)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 8:19:26 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:

2+2=4.

View Quote

First of all, let me just say I think TWA 800 was downed by a missile, and I think United 93 was downed by the terrorists.  However, just to play devil's advocate...

Despite the fact that this has NEVER been allowed before, the families of the passengers and crew of this aircraft were allowed to listen to the "blackbox" recording including "the crash".  They all mentioned the sounds of the "struggle" of the "passengers" trying to take the plane back right before it crashed.

View Quote

At the risk of skewing this thread...and of being accused of being an agent provocateur, "WHAT MISSILE SHOT DOWN TWA 800?".  [shock]

A bit of free advice...be real careful with your assertions and accusations.

Awaiting...cocked and locked...

Link Posted: 4/29/2002 8:24:51 AM EDT
[#34]
Pierre Salinger, or maybe it was J.D. Salinger, asserted that he had ironclad evidence that a missile fired from a US Navy ship downed Flight 800. It must have been a stealth missile fired from one of the new stealth ships, because no one else seems to have seen it.

Maybe the missile, ship and sailors manning it were all made out of carbon fiber. Or marshmallows. Do marshmallows show up on radar?

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm......marshmallow.....
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 8:31:12 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 8:33:16 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Pierre Salinger, or maybe it was J.D. Salinger, asserted that he had ironclad evidence that a missile fired from a US Navy ship downed Flight 800. It must have been a stealth missile fired from one of the new stealth ships, because no one else seems to have seen it.

Maybe the missile, ship and sailors manning it were all made out of carbon fiber. Or marshmallows. Do marshmallows show up on radar?

View Quote

Good one...but I was hoping for him to answer.  Jarhead...you are right on!  Get out the tin hats!
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 8:58:28 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Good one...but I was hoping for him to answer.  Jarhead...you are right on!  Get out the tin hats!
View Quote

You expect a troll to back up what he posts?
That will happen right after Ariel Sharon gives Yassir Arafat a sloppy french kiss at my wedding to Barbra Streisand.
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 9:56:47 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

2+2=4.

View Quote

View Quote

At the risk of skewing this thread...and of being accused of being an agent provocateur, "WHAT MISSILE SHOT DOWN TWA 800?".  [shock]

A bit of free advice...be real careful with your assertions and accusations.

Awaiting...cocked and locked...

View Quote

Probably a raghead with a Stinger or something.  Anyway, there are too many eyewitness accounts (especially from other planes) that saw a missile.  Also, there were other "missile" sightings in the area previously.  
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 9:57:35 AM EDT
[#39]
Did you say Pentagram or Pentagon?  Please, everyone knows that the Pentagon is a front for the CIA.  The CIA uses the "military"  for all of its overt operations.  As we all know, the CIA is just a front for the Drug Cartels to bring dope into this country.  So in essence, the Pentagon is a front for the Drug Cartels, of which one of the biggest producers of heroin is Afganistan, which the Taliban banned farmers from growing.  Crush the Taliban with the "military," get the farms back on line using front line "troops" to help plow the fields.  

Now there is your connection.  Case Closed.

"Moron Alert"
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 10:01:32 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

First of all, the missile shows up on radar.  And, debris from the plane shows up coming out consistent with the direction the missile was going, also on the radar.  So, are you guys saying the fuel tank just "blew up" (even though the NTSB cannot duplicate it) and THEN after being blown in half the plane climbed a few thousand feet (their description)?
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 11:10:44 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
That crack pipe is fornicating with your gray matter.

ARH
View Quote

LMAO!! Too funny!  
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 11:14:17 AM EDT
[#42]
Flight 93 was brought down by a group of brave patriots who saved an unknown number of lives. Downplaying their actions by turning what happened into a military attack on the plane (which very well may have been justified, in the situation) is just wrong. Every non-terrorist on that plane should get a CMH or the civilian equivalent...

Scott

Link Posted: 4/29/2002 11:15:23 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
First of all, the missile shows up on radar.  And, debris from the plane shows up coming out consistent with the direction the missile was going, also on the radar.  So, are you guys saying the fuel tank just "blew up" (even though the NTSB cannot duplicate it) and THEN after being blown in half the plane climbed a few thousand feet (their description)?
View Quote

Got any documentation on the radar track of the missile and the plane climbing a few thousand feet after the explosion?
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 11:18:49 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 12:47:55 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Got any documentation on the radar track of the missile and the plane climbing a few thousand feet after the explosion?
View Quote

I don't think the plane climbed several thousand feet, the NTSB cooked up this description to "explain" why people saw what looked like a missile.  Anywhoo, here is a radar analysis:

[url]http://twa800.com/pages/radaranalysis.htm[/url]

Just curious, are you actually going to read the link, or just post another reply refuting it?  There may or may not have been a missile, but twa800.com has a lot of compelling information supporting a missile hit.
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 1:03:59 PM EDT
[#46]
SNorman: I'm going to take a look at the entire site, and not just the page you posted. I want to see who's behind the missile theory, and if they're just some concerned believable folks who have evidence that proves there was a missile and a government coverup, or if they're professional cranks who have an alternate, evil theory for everything from the Apollo moon landings to why my plastic-bagged newspaper still gets wet every morning.

The first thing I noticed was that there is no radar track of a missile approaching the plane, just of debris leaving the plane. That debris is described as "traveling about 3,200 feet in less than 7 seconds," or about 533 f/s, being generous. The official speed of a Stinger missile, the most likely culprit to the theorists, is "Supersonic," but I've been told it's about 2.2 Mach, or 2455 f/s. How would the missile body and debris track lose so much velocity in just the distance from one side of the fuselage to the other? This is just the first problem I have with this theory. I'm still reading.

I have to say though, they do have a lot of eyewitness testimony to [b]something[/b].
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 1:48:26 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
SNorman: I'm going to take a look at the entire site, and not just the page you posted. I want to see who's behind the missile theory, and if they're just some concerned believable folks who have evidence that proves there was a missile and a government coverup, or if they're professional cranks who have an alternate, evil theory for everything from the Apollo moon landings to why my plastic-bagged newspaper still gets wet every morning.

The first thing I noticed was that there is no radar track of a missile approaching the plane, just of debris leaving the plane. That debris is described as "traveling about 3,200 feet in less than 7 seconds," or about 533 f/s, being generous. The official speed of a Stinger missile, the most likely culprit to the theorists, is "Supersonic," but I've been told it's about 2.2 Mach, or 2455 f/s. How would the missile body and debris track lose so much velocity in just the distance from one side of the fuselage to the other? This is just the first problem I have with this theory. I'm still reading.

I have to say though, they do have a lot of eyewitness testimony to [b]something[/b].
View Quote

Ya I may be mistaken about the "missile" showing up on radar, I thought they mentioned somewhere one there that some small specs were picked up.  It's been a while since I looked at the site but there is a lot of info there that takes a while to wade through.  I'm still open to other theories but the official story seems fishy!
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 2:20:52 PM EDT
[#48]
It WAS NOT a Stinger.  According to YOUR cited reference, "USAir Flight 217 crossed Flight 800's path heading NNE about 24 seconds after Flight 800 passed.  Flight 800 was at 13,500 ft. and climbing.  "

Climbing past 13,500 versus 10,000 cieling for the weapon.  It could not have been a man-portable weapon, at least not one I've ever heard of.
Stinger Specifications:

Primary function To provide close-in, surface-to-air weapons for the defense of forward combat areas, vital areas and installations against low altitude air attacks.  
Manufacturer Prime - Hughes Missile System Company
Missile - General Dynamics /Raytheon Corporation  
Propulsion Dual thrust solid fuel rocket motor  
Length 5 feet (1.5 meters)  
Width 5.5 inches (13.96 centimeters)  
Weight 12.5 pounds (5.68 kilograms)  
Weight fully armed 34.5 pounds (15.66 kg)  
Maximum system span 3.6 inches (9.14 cm)  
Range 1 to 8 kilometers  
Sight ring 10 mils  
Fuzing Penetration, impact, self destruct  
Ceiling 10,000 feet (3.046 kilometers)  
Speed Supersonic in flight  
USMC Units Low-Altitude Air Defense (LAAD) Battalions: 3 active duty, 2 reserve  
Crew 2 enlisted  
Guidance system Fire-and-forget passive infrared seeker  
Warheads High explosive  
Rate of fire 1 missile every 3 to 7 seconds  
Type of fire "Fire-and-Forget"  
Sensors Passive infrared  
Introduction date 1987  
Full-rate production  3QFY94  
Unit Replacement Cost $38,000  
Total program cost (TY$)  1060 systems $7281M  
Average unit cost (TY$)  $6M  
Inventory  ~13,400 missiles  
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 2:36:20 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Ceiling 10,000 feet (3.046 kilometers)
View Quote

So much for that theory.
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 2:46:42 PM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top