Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 4/28/2002 5:20:32 PM EDT
I have had it with all this PC garbage about not using racial profiling and how islam is a peaceful religion and we should all be nice to muslims. Well I have had it and I say to h*ll with muslims and their evil religion. How can the sheeple be so stupid they even showed on 60 Minutes tonight how muslims feel about killing and I bet there will still be sheeple who feel that the muslims are just misunderstood and are our friends. Well that is BS and a lot of pure BS at that.

Muslims really believe in killing to get into Paradise and we need to purge our nation of them before they kill to many of us.

This was just on 60 Minutes, they interviewed some students at a muslim school, and these nice peaceful muslims stated that they believed they would get into paradise if they were suicide bombers and the suicide murderers in the middle east were heroes and are in paradise. And these were females, girl students who were born in the USA who stated this.  

I believe that Islam is a religion of hate, intolerance  and murder and all freedom loving people need to understand this and prepare to do what will became necessary. And I feel that what we need to do to be safe from islamic terrorism and to keep them from trying to turn the entire world including the United States into an islamic police state is to totally destroy them. Eliminate every muslim and destroy their entire religion until islam is just a bad memory.  

VINCE AUT MORIRE (Conquer or Die)
Link Posted: 4/28/2002 5:34:59 PM EDT
[#1]
[url]www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=112380[/url]

I don't know if I'm ready to start "purging" or "eliminating" anyone here just yet, but I'm conscious of the threat. Let's say I'm in Condition Orange on the Gunsite scale.
Link Posted: 4/28/2002 5:56:48 PM EDT
[#2]
I hate to say YOUR WRONG....You can't judge every person by a bunch of fanatics...You sound like Hitler and Bin-Laden. It is better to teach these children intolerance and love for all people and religion. See that’s the problem with humans it is easier to kill instead of teaching.

Don't get me wrong like I have stated in many other posts. You F with me or my family and show I have a Fear for my Life. I will take you out with out prejudice. But understand you don't have to be a Muslim.

We do need to do something real fast about this problem, but do you really want to kill children if they are innocent and don't believe? Where do you draw the line?  Do you have any idea what it feels like to be called a BABY KILLER?  Do you think you can live wit looking into the eyes of a person or through a scope and taking their life. Your handle says yes and it also says you understand the meaning of Killing vs. Murdering.

We are going to be the end to our own lives the way things are going and CHINA will be the only one to survive. They are in MHO the sleeping giants. I have spent time there and understand the culture. Think like a Buddhist and we might be ok.
Link Posted: 4/28/2002 5:58:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/28/2002 6:10:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Makes you wonder who to trust after those four little girls said how much they admired the suicide bombers, and how bombing a US naval base would assure them a place in heaven, or Mohammed's version of it.
Link Posted: 4/28/2002 6:18:53 PM EDT
[#5]
An idea only entertained by the ignorant and/or the stupid.

(I believe proponents of this idea will find abundant guidance from material developed in Nazi Germany.)
Link Posted: 4/28/2002 6:23:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/28/2002 6:32:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Actually, the same peaceful result can be accomplished by destroying everyone who isn't of the Islamic faith.

Why not run with that side of the argument?
-----

Fanatical ideas have a way of breeding fanatical ideas, especially amongst enemies.  You cannot kill a faith by destroying those who believe in it.  You can only drive it underground for awhile while strengthening the resolve of those surviving followers.

Link Posted: 4/28/2002 6:40:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
your using the same attacks the anti's use, they see one wacko gun owner and assume all of them are like that.
View Quote

The difference is that wacko gun owners are the exception, as are freedom loving muslims.
Link Posted: 4/28/2002 11:02:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Yes, as loyal subjects of Oceana, we must destroy all of Eurasia.
Link Posted: 4/28/2002 11:53:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Eliminate every muslim and destroy their entire religion until islam is just a bad memory.  

View Quote

Given that there are about 1.3 BILLION muslims in the world, your statement makes you sound like the prime proponent of "a religion of hate, intolerance and murder".

See how it starts?
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 2:52:06 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
your using the same attacks the anti's use, they see one wacko gun owner and assume all of them are like that.
View Quote

Good point.

Another parallel is that a harmless gun-owner, when threatened simply for owning a gun, may turn harmful.
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 4:12:41 AM EDT
[#12]
If you didn't see 60 Minutes, then SHUT UP! Sniper is just reacting to what he saw on 60 Minutes. I saw it and got really pissed also. If the majority feels the way that little girl did, then I say kill them all as well!
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 4:45:35 AM EDT
[#13]
I saw 60 Minutes. Was that girl speaking for all Muslims?
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 4:50:26 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Us "gun nuts" don't have a hand book that tells us to blow crap up in the name of Sam Colt if you know what I getting at.[:E]
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 4:54:20 AM EDT
[#15]
Damn, we have people who are willing to kill off 1.7 billion people because of a TV show...wild.
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 4:54:50 AM EDT
[#16]
There's no point in discussing this.
To say ALL muslims need to be killed is an ignorant thing to say.

To say that Muslims who have a desire to do us harm need to be killed, and the rest made aware of the consequences of such actions, is more appropriate.

They just need to be trained.
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 4:56:12 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Sure sounded like it to me.[:|]
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 4:57:40 AM EDT
[#18]
[url]http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/674599/posts?page=2[/url]
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 4:59:12 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Sorry for what appears to be primitive thinking. I'm just sick of it all! War will give everyone something to do. We all know in times of war, the "people" of our nation pull together and that what this country needs.
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 6:31:24 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Damn, we have people who are willing to kill off 1.7 billion people because of a TV show...wild.
View Quote

I felt the same way about teenagers after watching the last In-Sync special....
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 7:22:35 AM EDT
[#21]
Isn't it interesting that a bunch of folks prone to denounce all the mass media as pawns of the liberal left are using a single report on T.V. as the basis for a policy of genocide?  Yes, I said genocide.  You idiots are advocating genocide on the basis of the prattle from four radical teenage girls on television.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I typically assign the words coming out of teenagers mouths about the same credence as I give my 8 month old son's random babbling.  Why?  Because the VAST majority of teenagers not only know nothing, they don't even suspect anything yet. They don't know how to think critically, which is a learned skill, not a talent. They cannot sort out credible, rational information from garbage because they don't have the experience to tell the difference.  

Children, and women, also tend to think from an emotional perspective since children at least, lack the experiential framework necessary to think rationally. So they make deicisions based on what feels good and what feels bad.  That's a poor foundation for decision making.  Women have a lot of biology working against them in this since their emotions get dragged around by their monthly biological cycles. That's a rough way to have to live and you have to give women an awful lot of credit for coping with it.  Hell, I'd go nuts if I had to deal with the stuff your average mom has to manage.

Islam, like any other religion is capable of being misinterpreted.  Look at Christianity and all teh evil that has been done in the name of Christ.  The violent conquest of the Holy Land during the early Crusades, or the suppression of supposed Heresies that involved the burning of the heretics.  The suppression of the entire Templar order over money. The competing protestant and catholic reformations in the Rennaissance. .  It goes on and on.  Whenever humans get involved in the divine, we screw it up thoroughly. We cannot help but view it and interpret it through our experiential lenses and cultural filters, and somehow manage to screw up even divine inspiration.

Humans also have an enormous capacity for rationalization and justification.  We can find the one passage in a book of thousands of passages that seems to support our chosen course of action...all the while ignoring the thirty other passages that don't support our course of action, many in much plainer language and reasoning.

Saying that all Islam is radical and murderous is like saying that all rural white men from the South are racist, misogynistic, ignorant red-necks who support the Aryan Nation and KKK.  It's patently ridiculous.
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 7:39:43 AM EDT
[#22]
^
^
^
|
|
|
|
|

What he said.

Link Posted: 4/29/2002 7:52:54 AM EDT
[#23]
"War will give everyone something to do. We all know in times of war, the "people" of our nation pull together and that what this country needs."

i believe herr hitler said something along that line.

Link Posted: 4/29/2002 8:00:07 AM EDT
[#24]
Oh, you may want to double chack your tape of the 60 Minutes episode, because those girls also substantially dialed back their statements later in the program after being set straight by their parents.  Yes they still advocated suicide bombings, but they narrowed their focus to Israel and military targets rather than civilians.  They're still ignorant children though.

Further, various school administrators also repudiated their statements with quotations from the Koran that specifically prohibit suicide, and point out modern Islam's emphasis on peacefulness and tolerance.

Islam actually has quite a history of tolerance.  In the Middle Ages when Christian Europe was mercilessly persecuting Jews, Muslim Spain was a haven for them.  The Muslims in power in Southern Spain allowed all other faiths to practice as they saw fit, although they did impose a tax, I believe, on non -muslims.  When the Christians finally drove out the Muslims in the High Middle Ages, the Jews in Spain were forced into flight again.

The radical Islam of today is a product of the cold war.  The US and the USSR fed various rebel sects with money and affirmation in order to jockey for regional influence.  That allowed radical islamic teaching sto flourish when they would otherwise have remained on the sidelines.   Muslim nations would have continued to balance theology with realpolitik in order to advance in the world pecking order.

The strength of modern radical islam is an unintended consequence of the Cold War, and perhaps an unavoidable one all things considered.   That doesn't make it right or something any less to be fought.

I can tell you one thing though, while it may be necessary to violently suppress radical muslim terrorist organizations, if we choose to apply that solution universally to radical islam or islam in general, we will touch off a unifying jihad against the West and the US in general.  So while we fight the terrorists, we must also reach out to the moderate segments of the muslim world to help them and their people to see that the US is not some devil out to eradicate their faith and their way of life, but rather a benign nation seeking to promote all peoples of good will and help them achieve their highest potentials as free peoples.

Of course I might be wrong, perhaps genocide could work, it's just that no-one has managed to apply it correctly yet (heavy sarcasm intended here).
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 8:14:43 AM EDT
[#25]
In the Old Testament God commanded the tribes of Israel to "utterly destroy" their enemies and when they didn't he gave strength to their enemies so that they came back to terrorize them. In the New Testament God commands us to love all as he loves us. I guess I'm in the middle there. I can't see myself slaughtering people but I sure as hell won't be sitting idle if I see them causing trouble over here. The thing I don't understand is why they hate us? For what? And it seems like throughout history those people have done nothing but commit violence and have been nothing but a thorn in the side of other races. It's like it's ingrained in them. I don't see them wanting peace.
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 8:24:43 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Your first mistake is watching TV.  Your second mistake is believing the opinions you saw on TV represent the opinions of all Muslims.  You are proof TV propaganda is alive and well.  You, and others, have drawn the conclusion the networks are aiming for.  

In my personal encounters with Muslims outside of America I have found many are dirt poor, starving, and only care where their next meal comes from.  

For the love of Pete, turn off the damn TV and think for your selves!  What would ever posses a person to think killing an entire race will solve their problems?  
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 8:48:01 AM EDT
[#27]
[img]http://www.bidnazi.com/templates/futuristic/images/kkk.gif[/img][img]http://www.bidnazi.com/templates/futuristic/images/wplogo.gif[/img]

While your at it don't forget to kill all blacks because they can't live in a society.[whacko]

[img]http://www.kukluxklan.org/p22ab.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 8:53:05 AM EDT
[#28]
No need to take out the whole population, just a few key individuals will set an example for the rest.
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 8:56:28 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 9:19:46 AM EDT
[#30]
I guess this thread goes to prove the position that all gunowners are white, racist, xenophobic morons inclined toward violence.

It also proves that Christianity is a religion of hate and intolerance sincer a couple people have used it as justification for slaughtering muslims and non-christian infidels.

No wonder we have to work so hard to maintain our second amendment rights.
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 9:25:42 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
The thing I don't understand is why they hate us? For what?
View Quote

It's called years and years of the US pushing the UN, the World Bank, the WHO, et al. to only give money to developing countries (many of which are Muslim countries) [b]if and only if[/b] those countries implement widespread availability of abortion, sterilization, condom/pill distribution, materialism, left-wing feminism, homosexual advocacy, and other things that are at odds with Islam.

I've seen plenty of stories where doctors in some muslim countries can't even get antibiotics for sick patients from international health organizations run by the US and UN, but they have cubbards crammed to the gills with condoms, IUDs an the like that those same organizations insisted they distribute before they get the stuff they really need.

THAT would tend to make a person hate the government that is imposing its lax sexual morals on your religion and people.  Granted, that is only part of the reason, but considering the antics and tactics of the US delegation to the UN during the Clinton era, you can begin to see where they're coming from.  Afterall... the PEOPLE elected them to power, so it's "our fault."
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 9:27:03 AM EDT
[#32]
And Canadians are dying to help protect people like yourselves? What a waste...
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 9:29:54 AM EDT
[#33]
All i have to say is... NUKE 'EM 'TIL THEY GLOW AND SHOOT THEM IN THE DARK!

(the mean ones, that is)

[sniper]
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 4:37:04 PM EDT
[#34]
And to think that last night I was thinking about deleting or at least modifying my post but could not get into AR-15.com  Good thing I didn’t delete it. I am surprised this thread has not been locked.

VINCE AUT MORIRE (Conquer or Die)
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 4:56:01 PM EDT
[#35]
I had thought about changing some of what I posted this is what I should have posted

Totally destroying them and eliminating every Muslim is going just a wee bit too far, that should be changed to eliminating every Muslim who believes in committing suicide murders and other murders in the name of Allah and those who wish to violently convert the world to Islam. Now I don’t have to worry about suggesting that my friend who is Persian and all the other truly peaceful Muslims should be killed or harmed in any way. A good person is a good person regardless of their religion or ethnicity. But the religion itself I am still very worried about.

I had just gotten finished watching 60 Minutes interview some Islamic Students who happen to be born here and had to listened to what that had to say about suicide murderers and I finally decided the problem is not a few nut cases among the faithful but there must something about the religion that causes what should be normal people to think that committing murder in the name of Allah guarantees a place in Paradise. This is what we, are fighting against. If a person hides and defends and supports murderers  then they are just as guilty as the murderers. The Muslims who live here need to decide which side they are on and if they are Americans first and are loyal to the United States then they need to come out in the open and condemn the terrorists and all those who support them. Which is one thing I have never seen any muslim do on the news or on any TV show all they seem to do is say how their religion is one of peace and it is Israel who are the terrorists etc.  So what am I supposed to think when all I hear and see from them is passing the blame to the Jews and defending Islam. I have never seen one real bit of remorse shown by any muslim who is being interviewed on TV or otherwise, their hatred of the Jews is all that matters to them. By the way I am not or never was before this a racist but I can see what is happening in the Islamic world and I know how it may end.  
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 6:35:32 PM EDT
[#36]
Islam and all muslims need to be destroyed totally
View Quote

Add **ONE** word and you've got it perfect.

The word is [b]MILITANT[/b].

[b]MILITANT Islam and all MILITANT muslims need to be destroyed totally.[/b]

Perfect.

Can't group all Muslims together - just like you can't lump all gun owners together. [;)]

Don't worry - I'm not going soft.  I could, with a clear conscience, push the button that send every one of them; man, woman, and child, to hell.

Tate
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 8:45:34 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
The thing I don't understand is why they hate us? For what?
View Quote

I want to know too, but the media isn't covering that side of the story, because viewers support for the simplistic theory that Muslims hate us because they want to be us.

bin Laden claims that America has attacked Islam, via American military presence in Saudi Arabia, opposed by the Saudi people at large; and via American funding of Israel in the Middle East conflict.

If more Americans asked the question "why do Muslims hate America", we would be in a better position to deal with the situation.
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 11:45:01 PM EDT
[#38]
Some more of my thoughts on the subject of Islam

People are free to believe what ever they chose to believe, but we all should consider this. This is what I believe will happen, the war in the Middle East will get much bigger and a large number of Islamic States will join in the fight against Israel and then it will become a war between Israel the United States fighting against the muslim world. Then we will find out if the muslims living here will commit any acts of terrorism against us.  

The way I look at it when a belief system is or becomes dangerous and a threat to my family or myself and to my whole way of life, those beliefs are too dangerous to permit to exist. There is a lot of difference between a persons beliefs that are just different and  might cause us to question our beliefs, like those Christians who handle deadly snakes in church, and the Buddhists, Hare Krishnas etc and those people whose beliefs are actually dangerous to nonbelievers like satan worshiping, or like what islam seems to be. If your beliefs are such that nonbelievers are to be converted even through the use of violence put to death then those beliefs can not coexist with any other beliefs, and we either have to convert to theirs, convert them to ours and if we fail to convert them then we have to  eliminate them and their beliefs before they do the same thing to us. Not very nice but sometimes it is necessary to do things that are not nice in order to survive.  War is hell, is it not, and we are at war.
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 11:55:33 PM EDT
[#39]
Man I have an ex who is believes in the Muslim religion, and while I will grant that she is definitely capable of some evil sh!t, she is far from an evil person. In fact quite the opposite. She is a woman, and there is the evil, but she is a very loving woman, who I regret to this day losing to a situation outside of our control.

There are some nut jobs out there, Christian, Muslim, Jewish, you name it. There are some Crazy assed white guys, black guys, aisians, indians, pick your criteria, there are always whackos. Those who would do harm to others should be stopped, and those who truely wish for peace, should be afforded that opportunity as well.
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 2:14:00 AM EDT
[#40]
Ya'll know 60 minutes gets a kick out of airing inflammatory BS all the time, right?

One thing to consider is 60 minutes could be using them girlz to promote Israel's cause. They've done it before.
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 2:30:21 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Its either us or them. Maybe not yet but sooner or later many here will have to rethink there position about human life.
We had an enemy during WWII that sent suicide bomber into our ships.
They were fanatical in their beliefs. They were dying for their Emperor.
Well we nuked them and re-educated them and that experiment worked out for the most part.
We need to do the same but a little more extreme this time to match their beliefs.
We let them know we are going to nuke all of them one by one. But none of our soldiers will be there. Instead we tell them that we are bringing a few million herds of pigs over to graze upon their dead radioactive bodies.
This is the ultimate insult to them. They recieve no rewards in paradise once their bodies are defiled by pigs.

Maybe this threat would change or TRAIN their minds.
[sigh] One can only hope.[}:D]

[img]http://www.rense.com/1.imagesD/war.jpg[/img]
View Quote

I like this scenario.  Something like this must happen or they will continue.
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 3:56:57 AM EDT
[#42]
Destroy Islam.  I agree.  Planerench out.
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 4:33:05 AM EDT
[#43]
Post from Blaze-of-Glory -
If more Americans asked the question "why do Muslims hate America", we would be in a better position to deal with the situation.
View Quote

[b]Why ask 'why'?[/b]

Isn't it sufficient that your country has been attacked for what basically amounts to religious reasons?

Don't you find it reprehensible that the religious leaders of that religion have failed to issue a [b][i]fatwa[/b][/i] against the killing of innocent men, women, and children?

Anytime some whacked out anti-abortion foe shoots an abortionist doctor on his way in to work at the local abortatorium, the airwaves literally come alive with various Christian leaders, theologians, and lay folks decrying the use of violence in the name of Jesus!

Such an individual is excoriated by mainline Christianity and becomes a hero to no one of any importance or influence in this nation.

Whenever the Islamic Fundamentalists do their terroristic deeds, they are praised by their religious brethren, their virtues are extolled by the religious leaders, their families are paid off by the Saudis and Iraqis, their photos are collected by children in the manner an American child might collect baseball cards.

There is something rotten in Islamdom. It has not gone past its heyday of the 16th Century.

It is stuck in a time-warp, where we cannot even use the word 'crusade' because it conjures up false images in their minds about a Christian brutality that ended when the Muslims finally withdrew its armies from Central Europe (!) in 1683!

Just think of it, Muslim armies in Austria and Poland in the late 17th Century!

It's amazing that there is not more thought given to 'Why Christians Don't Despise Muslims'?

[u]That[/u] is a topic that should be addressed!

Eric The(Reasonable)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 6:48:00 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
The Muslims who live here need to decide which side they are on and if they are Americans first and are loyal to the United States then they need to come out in the open and condemn the terrorists and all those who support them.
View Quote

I'm going to have to agree and disagree with you here.  First, [b]nobody[/b] should be blindly loyal to the government of any country.  Just because I disagree with the policies of the United States, doesn't mean I don't love my country.  Second, they shouldn't just condemn the actions of the terrorists because it was the U.S. that got hit.  They should condemn the actions because they were outright [b]wrong[/b].  They get upset because almost every day they see innocents get killed by the Israelis and not only do we not care, but we help the Israelis.  So, it is pretty hypocritical for them to kill our innocents too.

Which is one thing I have never seen any muslim do on the news or on any TV show all they seem to do is say how their religion is one of peace and it is Israel who are the terrorists etc.  
View Quote

Do I even have to go on a tirade about how unobjective and biased toward Israel the media is?  Give me a break.

So what am I supposed to think when all I hear and see from them is passing the blame to the Jews and defending Islam. I have never seen one real bit of remorse shown by any muslim who is being interviewed on TV or otherwise, their hatred of the Jews is all that matters to them.
View Quote

You're supposed to be able to think for yourself, not eat everything up you see on television.
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 1:10:43 PM EDT
[#45]
Very interesting thread.  I'd hate to see it go that far, but I'm not ruling it out as the only eventual solution.  Here is why.

Some of you have likened this to tarring every gunowner with the nut-case brush everytime some nut commits a crime with a gun.  The fallacy of this argument is that no one is more interested in policing our ranks than we are.  These nuts are never our heroes and most comments I've seen or heard are more along the lines of "I wish I'd been there so I could have taken him out before he..."

In regards to the topic of Islam and terrorism, there have been plenty of isolated Muslims who denounce terrorism.  There have even been a few government officials who have done it.  There are even a few Muslim governments who have taken action against terrorists in their own countries.  But, they have only acted against terrorists who have opposed their government.  I have yet to see a Muslim nation step up to the plate, say it is wrong, and then participate in stamping it out in some other country (I'll address Pakistan later).  What would Israel do if Egypt said we denounce terrorism, we acknowledge Israel's right to exist within secure borders and we are willing to go into the "Palestinian" territories, root out the murderers, try them and punish them and stop the teaching of murder.  And then leave.

I'd venture to say they would respond enthusiastically.

But such an event will never take place.  Why?  Because even the most peaceful and/or western oriented Muslim nations have at least a hard core of fanatics and a majority of mullahs, imams, etc, who are teaching radical Islam to the young.  (Before someone brings it up, Turkey may be an exception there.  I admit, I'm not quite sure how to classify Turkey.)

If the Islamic world will not police their own ranks and take hard steps to stop and punish the terrorists and reverse the education of future terrorists, then they will have to except the fact that eventually the rest of us may grow too weary of trying separate the good from the bad and finish the war that they started.

For those that will say, "Look what Pakistan has done."  I say, the leader of Pakistan assisted us only because he saw it as the lesser of two evils.  His rule is very precarious because a large part of the Pakistani population are related to, and supported the Taliban, and they are consequently pretty pissed off at Pakistan's alliance with the US.  This is better than the fall of his government and the destruction of Pakistan, which probably would have happened if he had not provided support.

I am a student of history and have studied the history of Islam and the middle east.  I don't hate them and in fact there was much to admire about the Muslim world during the middle ages.  They were certainly more civilized than most of Europe.  Anyway, long rant over.
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 1:28:41 PM EDT
[#46]
Those of you who think wiping out Muslims will solve America’s problems please go to the chalk board and write the following 100 times:

[b]"I will stop basing my world view on what I see on TV."[/b]

Next week we’ll deal with the dangers of stereotyping and generalizing.  

[rolleyes]
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 1:55:14 PM EDT
[#47]
I don't even have an antenna hooked up to my TV.  YOU stop watching yours.  Destroy Islam.  You will come around when they win.  Planerench out.
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 2:15:54 PM EDT
[#48]
You can't kill beliefs. You can only kill those who hold them.
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 3:12:26 PM EDT
[#49]
Something I heard on the Boortz show the other day - someone actually made a list, and discovered that virtually EVERY armed conflict in the entire world involves Muslims. The only exceptions being Northern Ireland and South Africa. That makes you think a little...

Not only do virtually no major Muslim people or nations speak out against terrorism and the killing of innocent people, they instantly go nuts whenever someone implies that Islam is not a peaceful religion.

Link Posted: 4/30/2002 3:17:44 PM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top