Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/15/2010 3:09:26 AM EDT

Link Posted: 12/15/2010 3:18:52 AM EDT
[#1]

It's really fucking sad to see the Office being used by someone so unqualified.
Link Posted: 12/15/2010 3:21:04 AM EDT
[#2]
I loved the training wheels one.
Link Posted: 12/15/2010 3:22:14 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

It's really fucking sad to see the Office being used by someone so unqualified.

Sadder still, is that the future isn't looking much brighter.

Link Posted: 12/15/2010 3:23:36 AM EDT
[#4]

Link Posted: 12/15/2010 3:24:54 AM EDT
[#5]

Had to go ahead and save those for later use.
Link Posted: 12/15/2010 3:33:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Even though black Americans love Clinton, I have to believe many weren't too happy with that spectacle and likely see that cartoon as an accurate depiction of how they think it looked.
Link Posted: 12/15/2010 4:01:04 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Even though black Americans love Clinton, I have to believe many weren't too happy with that spectacle and likely see that cartoon as an accurate depiction of how they think it looked.

Life sucks to be them then huh, Elect stupid Get stupid.
Link Posted: 12/15/2010 4:11:05 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I think that most black Americans DIDN'T view this at all. It wasn't openly "mocked" in the mainstream media - Jon Stewart being the exception.

And if they did view it, they likely thought, "Isn't it great that Our President can delegate authority..."

I'd guess that they view any cartoon that depicting Our President as anything less than the Leader of the Free World as "racially insensitive"...but it is ESPECIALLY so when the image looks an awful lot like a monkey.
Link Posted: 12/15/2010 4:41:32 AM EDT
[#9]
Barry O has gotten away with so much more silly shit in half of a term that the media would have and still will tar and feather Bush for it's hard to even believe it anymore.
Link Posted: 12/15/2010 4:46:09 AM EDT
[#10]
Barry Soetoro is what happens when the self-appointed "Intelligensia" decides that it's time to hire a politician based upon Affirmative Action instead of qualifications.
Link Posted: 12/15/2010 5:23:54 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Barry Soetoro is what happens when the self-appointed "Intelligensia" decides that it's time to hire a politician based upon Affirmative Action instead of qualifications.

Spot on!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top