Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/27/2002 3:38:27 PM EDT
and other FFLs.

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=112314[/url]

You guys haven't checked in yet. Don't make me send out a posse.
Link Posted: 4/28/2002 12:26:15 PM EDT
[#1]
BTT cause he's on the board right now.
Link Posted: 4/28/2002 12:39:48 PM EDT
[#2]
My FFL expires in 4 days.
Link Posted: 4/28/2002 12:56:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
My FFL expires in 4 days.
View Quote

You're NOT gonna renew? How will you live? Paper route?
Link Posted: 4/28/2002 1:09:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Corporate structure has/will change; don't know if I will get another one.  Will let someone new get rich being a "gun dealer".
Link Posted: 4/28/2002 4:11:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Corporate structure has/will change; don't know if I will get another one.  Will let someone new get rich being a "gun dealer".
View Quote

Well you can always register in the next 4 days and then stay on to offer your valuable expertise. That way I won't be the ONLY one starting "How the hell are you supposed to make money?" posts.
Link Posted: 4/28/2002 4:18:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

They are going to win one way or another.  I have had two friends give up their FFL's this year also.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top