Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/27/2002 3:12:54 PM EDT
Been watching this on HBO this afternoon.  Just one question... is there anyone who is NOT in this movie?  I don't believe I saw Elvis, but that's about it.

Reminds me of "A Bridge Too Far," which should have been titled "A Star Too Many."
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 3:14:31 PM EDT
[#1]
I think Treat WIlliams missed Silverado because he was busy playing a Rebel infantryman in "The Empire Strikes Back". He is a Star Wars fan and did the part uncredited....

Scott

Link Posted: 4/27/2002 3:16:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, there are a lot of stars in that movie, but it's a good'un.  :-)

One of my all time favorite westerns (along with Pale Rider).  "Gotta love a good piece of Hickory..."

I really enjoyed the stupid scene where Kevin Costner's character draws and shoots two guys on opposite sides of the bar entrance.  If you watch carefully, the smoke goes down at about a 45 degree angle (hitting the floor) but both the bad guys fall over dead.  Very funny.

- CD
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 11:22:32 PM EDT
[#3]
My favorite line from that movie is when Danny Glover's character says "Now I don't want to kill you and you don't wanna be dead". I just love that line.
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 11:29:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Yeah, there are a lot of stars in that movie, but it's a good'un.  :-)

One of my all time favorite westerns (along with Pale Rider).  "Gotta love a good piece of Hickory..."

I really enjoyed the stupid scene where Kevin Costner's character draws and shoots two guys on opposite sides of the bar entrance.  If you watch carefully, the smoke goes down at about a 45 degree angle (hitting the floor) but both the bad guys fall over dead.  Very funny.

- CD
View Quote

You mean that wasn't real????[whacko]
Link Posted: 4/28/2002 6:40:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 8:18:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Great Flick! another great line:

"I had a women kiss me like that before didn't make her my wife"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top