Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/27/2002 1:02:35 PM EDT
Just a short list of some computer hardware that I'm about to sell on eBay, but I figured I'd give any one of you guys a heads-up if you were looking for cheap parts.  I'll post how much I'm looking to get for it, but will [b]Ship for Free[/b].  Here's what I got:

Pentium III 450Mhz CPU, Slot 1,
512k cache, [b]NO[/b] heatsink (used pull) - $55

STB Velocity 128, 8MB SGRAM,
RIVA128-ZX chipset (used pull) - $12

3DFX Voodoo3 3500, 16MB SDRAM, AGP4x compliant,
"OEM" Version (just TV-Out, no TV-tuner), used pull - $30

PC-TEL 56K Winmodem, PCT288-IA chipset,
V.90 and K56Flex compliant (used pull),
jumpers for PnP and Non-PnP modes - $10

I based the prices on an average of what eBay and Pricewatch would sell each item for, taking into consideration the fact each item was used for 1-2 years.  These are all computer parts that I've used in my personal system the past few years, that have been upgraded or replaced...so I can attest to the functional reliability of each of them.  For each item, I will try to include as much documentation and CD-ROM drivers (if applicable) as possible that I can find for each piece.  If you would like to view my eBay rating, for trust purposes, you can look up my account as "AnakinCL18".  Thanks guys, just write a reply or email if interested before I ship these out to the no-names on eBay iinstead [:)]
Link Posted: 4/28/2002 5:40:35 PM EDT
[#1]
BTT
Going to sell on Tuesday, if no takers.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top