Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/27/2002 5:25:26 AM EDT
type anything you want translated. choose the language you want it translated to. now copy and paste that back to the top box and translate back to english. see what you come up with!!

for example my original text:

* ar15.com members are the smartest bunch of   straight shooting gun addicts that I have ever met.

translates to (in spanish):

* los miembros de ar15.com son el manojo más elegante de los adicto rectos al arma que tiran a que he satisfecho siempre.

copy and pasted and translated back to english:

*the members of ar15.com are the most elegant handful of addict the rectums to the weapon that throw to that I have always satisfied.

[b]RECTUMS??[/b]

[url]http://spanish.com/translator/translator.html[/url]
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 5:35:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Hmmmn:

1)
English - "I am a Jack Booted Thug that enjoys blinding you with my take down lights and asking, "Where are your papers?""

Spanish - "Soy un gamberro anudado Gato que goza el cegar de usted con mi toma abajo luces y pedir, "donde están sus papeles?""

English - "I am gamberro tieed Cat that enjoys blinding of you with my taking down lights and to request, "where they are its papers""

[b]YESSS!!![/b] Now where they are it's papers ma'am?

2)
English - "All your base are belong to us"

Spanish - "Toda su base es pertenece a nosotros"

English - "All its base is belongs to us"

[b]Not Bad?!?![/b]
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 6:26:26 AM EDT
[#2]
AR15.COM has a few members that make liberal dems look like Atilla the Hun (sorry HUN)!

To spanish then back to english.

AR15.COM has some liberal members that dems watch Atilla hun (grieved HUN)!
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 7:29:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Rosie O'Donnel is a fat, loudmouth, hypocritical know-it-all who happens to always be wrong. And shes a lesbo.

Rosie O'Donnel es una grasa, loudmouth, saber-e'l-todo hypocritical que suceda siempre ser incorrecto. Y shes un lesbo.

Rosie ÓDonnel is a fat, loudmouth, know-he-everything hypocritical that always happens to be incorrect. And shes lesbo.

I like the "he" in the third one.
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 8:03:10 AM EDT
[#4]
No Klingon... or Andorian ...

Ted...
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 8:31:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Immigration!!!  Your papers please!!!
¡Inmigración!!! ¡Sus papeles satisfacen!!!
Immigration! Their papers satisfy!

===================================

What?
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 8:44:35 AM EDT
[#6]
masturbation makes you blind

el masturbation le hace oculto.

masturbation him makes hidden.
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 8:50:08 AM EDT
[#7]
How about German

Orginal English: Stop or I will shoot
To German: Anschlag oder ich schießen
Back to English: Impact or I shoots

Link Posted: 4/27/2002 8:55:03 AM EDT
[#8]
A well-regulated militia being a necessity to the security of free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

No infringirán a una milicia bien-regulada que es una necesidad a la seguridad del estado libre, de la derecha de la gente de guardar y de los brazos del oso

They will not infringe to a well-regulated military service that are a necessity to the security of the free state, of the right of people to keep and of the arms of the bear
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 8:57:35 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 9:40:48 AM EDT
[#10]
For more translation fun, visit:
[url]http://babelfish.altavista.com/[/url]

Babelfish offers translations to and from:
Chinese
French
Korean
Spanish
German
Japanese
Italian
Portuguese

It also translates FROM Russian, but not TO Russian.  That may have to do with old urban legend (of indeterminate validity) about the translating program that translated "The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak." as "The vodka's O.K. but the meat is spoiled."  Or some other technical difficulties with going from English to Russian.

Viper Out
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 10:01:28 AM EDT
[#11]
OK, here is the 2nd run through the  mangler in various languages:

French - A well-regulated militia being a need with the degree of safety of the free state, line of the people to preserve and arms of bear will not be violated.

Chinese - One is very good the militiaman which regulates is necessary to the free state, the right people maintenance and the bear arm is safe cannot violate.

Japanese (WTF?) - It is necessary to the right of guarantee and the people of free state and the arm of the ¤¯ ¤Þ, as for the resident in home village troop who was adjusted the infringed which is maintained.

Italian - A military service well-regulated that it is a necessity to the emergency of the free condition, of the right of people to conserve and of the arms of the bear will not be smashed.

German - An good-adjusted Miliz, which is a necessity for the security of the free condition to hold the right of the people and the bear of arms, is not hurt.

Korean - The person the free nation, when it is a necessity in immediacy of right and bear eight and the militia which is controlled well to defend and not to infringe.

Lastly, we take it and convert to German, then to French, then back again to English (sort of):

A gut-regulierte the militia, one required with the safety of the free state to hold the right of the people and the bear of arm is ¨¦t¨¦e, not wounded.

The really interesting one though was the American English to UK English:

""The Army shall be allowed to have guns, but  no way jose can the people use anything to defend themselves with against predatory criminals.  In fact, fighting back in any way draws a lengthy sentence.  Unless of course you are part of the wealthy elite then the right to do anything shall not be infringed.  Amen.

Link Posted: 4/27/2002 10:29:52 AM EDT
[#12]
Ce sujet suce les eaux d'égout crues et souffle des chèvres.

Dieses Thema saugt rohes Abwasser und brennt Ziegen durch

Este asunto aspira las aguas residuales sin procesar y sopla cabras.

Este tópico suga o sewage cru e funde cabras.

[;D] HEHEHE [:D]
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 1:17:51 PM EDT
[#13]
[b]English #1[/b]
My cracka ass be walking down the street, hanging fly chill with his dogs yo, getting mad ends with his knee on your turf, because now its on like skillets and pans.  Beotch.
[b]Espanol[/b]
Mi asno del cracka esté recorriendo abajo de la calle, colgando frialdad de la mosca con su yo de los perros, consiguiendo extremos enojados con su rodilla en su césped, porque ahora sus skillets y cacerolas encendido semejantes. Beotch.
[b]English #2[/b]
My ass of cracka is crossing under the street, hanging coldness of the fly with his I of the dogs, obtaining extreme angry with its knee in its turf, because now his skillets and similar casseroles ignited. Beotch.

Yeah, it all makes sense now...Tupac was right [>:/]
Well, at least "Beotch" is a universal.
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 6:48:44 PM EDT
[#14]
good one jew!
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 7:09:07 PM EDT
[#15]
Oh man....

This is too damn funny.
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 7:30:11 PM EDT
[#16]
Try translating into a string of languages like English-Italian-French-German-Spanish-English.

"Shut up and make me a turkey pot pie" eventually comes out to:

"That it closes in on and rendami a well of POTE of the turkey."
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 8:21:26 PM EDT
[#17]
English to Korean to Spanish to English...
(& WTF are colchas?)

CONDUCT GUIDELINES

1) No racial slurs or comments. This isn't about being "PC" it's about respecting each other.

2) No inappropriate usernames, signitures, pictures, links, or topics.

2a) No posting or linking of Nudity of any sort. No "see through" pictures either, if you can see it, then it's there.  

goatboy is a serial number or it of the evolution of the act is a rule in the forum of the thing that comes later. He modifies them and to y/también he contributes and all the advisers feel freely. Slurs of the human race of the book of the guide of the act 1) or criticisming. This one "is the PC that is not to watch of intelligence," by the angle respects diverse person, he talked about. 2) usernames that is inadequate, signitures, the picture, connection and or subject à) the Nudity of what type class fixes the connection. When it is the possibility you who you consider he, "" who the piece is in the picture, of that place it is that time he them colchas of the step ten.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top