Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/27/2002 2:01:53 AM EDT
Have you seen these commercials for uh... "natural male enhancement"? Not that I'm small or anything [peep], but like women's breasts, bigger is better (so I hear). [8)]
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 2:26:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 2:33:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Uuuhhhh...OK.

Who is that? Is there a serch function on this site?
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 2:34:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 2:37:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 2:52:22 AM EDT
[#5]
I found the search function finally. Three inches, really? Well, hopefully by now he got a couple inches from the pills.

Hey, Lordtrader: How bout an update on yer progress?
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 3:26:06 AM EDT
[#6]
He would post, I have no doubt, but his huge penis gets in the way of getting near the keyboard...
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 3:29:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 4:29:28 AM EDT
[#8]
I laugh when I hear the commercials. They play them during the Howard Stern show in the mornings.

If you want to increase your performance, all you need to do is go to GNC and buy some yohimbe extract. Get the liquid form, the pill form sucks. Put an eyedropper full under your tongue for a few minutes about 20 minutes before launch and you will be very pleased at the results. It's a sublingual and absorbs through your salivary glands.

Yohimbe (sometimes called yohimbine) is a tree that grows in central/west Africa. The extract is from the bark. It dialates the capillaries and increases the blood supply to muscle tissue. Weight lifters use it for body building. Since Mr. Happy is technically a muscle, well.... BOING!!! SCHWING!!

I have personally experienced as much as a 30% increase in size. It mostly affects girth as opposed to length, but ask your woman what she would rather have. Actually, I think mine would rather have tongue any day of the week. [:P]

Be careful with yohimbe though. It can really mess you up if you have heart problems. It will increase your blood pressure/heart rate and should not be taken if you have heart disease. It can also make you irritable... well maybe that's just from lack of sleep the night before... hee hee

Link Posted: 4/27/2002 5:39:40 AM EDT
[#9]
You know, it seems to me a better approach would be for the herb hunters to find some wierd plant extract that shrinks vaginas.  Then we could leave our puny love muscles alone and achieve the same result.

"Hey ladies!  Have you always wanted to moan like a ho?  Try new Shrink-a-Slot!  In pill form and now available in a fresh scented topical creme."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top