Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/26/2002 7:19:49 PM EDT
well, i had fun a week ago at the houston conroe shoot, and after that i went to dallas.  well sunday (after church) my family and I are going on a 2 week cruise to Hawaii.  i hear they have skeet on the ship!!! [peep]   anyway, i just wanted to let you know so you wont think i have died or somthing since i will not be posting.......oh ya i also wanted to rub it in...j/k ya'll have a great next 2 weeks!  oh, if anyone who has been to hawaii and wants to let me know to go see something good,  let me know.  i do plan to go see the WW2 memorial.  bye the way i would like to thank all the vets out there. thanks for keeping this country free so i can have the opertunity to go have a vacation. thanks!!!!!
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 7:27:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Cool, have fun!

Some ships i have seen will let you hit golf balls off the stern!
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 7:34:21 PM EDT
[#2]
No one could be less envious than me.  I dont like Hawaii that much.  Been there on at least 6 trips, get very tired of it after 3-4 days.  I much prefer Alaska.  
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 7:37:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Bring me something nice.
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 7:37:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 7:45:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Look out for the fishies...!

[img]http://www.dive.co.za/images/amos/img0006.jpg[/img]

Link Posted: 4/26/2002 8:24:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
No one could be less envious than me.  I dont like Hawaii that much.  Been there on at least 6 trips, get very tired of it after 3-4 days.  I much prefer Alaska.  
View Quote

"Alaska"  been there done that!
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 8:27:43 PM EDT
[#7]
The road to Hana was pretty cool on Maui last time I was there.
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 8:43:25 AM EDT
[#8]
While you're at Pearl Harbor seeing the Arizona memorial, check out the USS Missouri tour. I'd recommend Duke's on Sunday afternoon but as I recall you aren't old enough to get in.
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 8:45:01 AM EDT
[#9]
lol
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 8:48:57 AM EDT
[#10]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top