Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/26/2002 12:19:07 PM EDT
you have got to check out the line on this Gal at the Chigaco Sun Times [pissed] [url]www.sierratimes.com/02/04/25/arjb042502.htm[/url]
I will admit I took some creative license and had a little fun with this

She'll have to "deal with it" or "just Get over it "

Here was my contribution and editorial comment,

Ms. Richards,

Since you have expressed a keen interest in free giveaways, I thought I would let you know about another one I have heard of..

It is for a free commode... all you have to do is this: upon receipt and installation stick in your head - see how many bubbles you can blow, and flush Real Hard !!! I have heard said that this is an excellent cure for those whom may be suffering from opticrectalitus

have a great day - unless you choose to do otherwise
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 12:37:35 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't think she needs and optorectomy... she's got her head up her ass (rectal-cranial inversion), not her eyes connected to her ass... two different things.

I wrote her a nice letter yesterday..  Doubt she'll ever read it

Link Posted: 4/26/2002 12:43:54 PM EDT
[#2]
I hope alot of sheeple read her column. She used our logic and it sounded legit. Perhaps a couple of fence-sitters will feel the same way.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top