Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/26/2002 10:16:36 AM EDT
Granted, it SEEMS this guy did something "more" than accumulate a "vast arsenal," but I think it best to avoid this kind of attention.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/nm/20020426/ts_nm/crime_plot_dc_3&printer=1

PS, I'll bet the only "frightening" thing about his "arsenal" is how small it is.
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 10:18:28 AM EDT
[#1]
[url]http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/nm/20020426/ts_nm/crime_plot_dc_3&printer=1[/url]

Link Posted: 4/26/2002 10:19:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, doc.
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 10:25:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Citadelgrad,

I am very glad to see that I am not the only person here who still posts deadlinks that need to be activated. [:D]

Crazy story.  Yeah the massive cache was probably two SKS carbines and 1,000 rounds of ammo.  The explosives probably were a half dozen pipe bombs.  Great to see the liberal media blowing all things gun-related way out of proportion.  The day the media doesn't do this is when I know I'm losing my tenuous grip on reality.
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 10:26:31 AM EDT
[#4]
and one with the most Megapixels!
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 1:50:35 PM EDT
[#5]
I believe his cache included a couple of C&R Mausers, a pump shotgun, and I thought I saw a Romanian SKS on the news as well. As far as ammo, I don't know. I did see pipe bombs. Nothing fancy.
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 1:55:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Some times supidity is the best lead.  It does bother me though that someone thought pictures of a gun collection to be that alarming.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top