Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/26/2002 5:06:26 AM EDT
Apparently this filthy Black woman is being charged with murder. My question to all you liberal apologists out there: Why isn't this a HATE CRIME?
[url]http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2002/4/25/153905.shtml[/url]
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 5:12:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Because of the liberal racism of "low expections".

Liberals must believe that whites are smarter, and more civilized.

Liberals must believe that it's not their (blacks) fault, "they can't help themselves".

Link Posted: 4/26/2002 5:14:49 AM EDT
[#2]
I didn't think that black people could be charged with hate-crimes, much like they can not be called racists.

It's a power thing.

If you are a minority, you can not hate, ergo, no hate-crime.
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 5:19:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

It's a power thing.

If you are a minority, you can not hate, ergo, no hate-crime.
View Quote

OK, in 2009 when I am a minority, it will be important to remember that fact.

All that abortion you are in favor of will come home to roost about that time.

[img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/biggrin2.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 5:19:52 AM EDT
[#4]
They need a boost.
A little help.

That's all.
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 5:29:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Geez, there's a website for everything.

From the NCJRS, Hate Crimes section:

[url]http://www.ncjrs.org/hate_crimes/facts.html[/url]

Hate crime is defined as "the violence of intolerance and bigotry, intended to hurt and intimidate someone because of their race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, or disability." (Community Relations Service, 2001)
View Quote

Ya'll should be happy to know that quite a few "hate crimes" are committed by "people of color":

Law enforcement agencies in 2000 reported a total of 7,530 known offenders were associated with the 8,063 incidents. By known offender's race, 64.4 percent were white, 18.7 percent were black, 1.4 percent were Asian/Pacific Islander, and 0.6 percent were American Indian/ Alaskan Native." (Hate Crime Statistics, 2000).
View Quote

Edited to add, it appears that hate is pretty much distributed equally... imagine that!
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 5:32:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 6:47:39 AM EDT
[#7]
OK my BP did spike for a moment but the meds a working OK again..
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 6:59:21 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Ya'll should be happy to know that quite a few "hate crimes" are committed by "people of color":
Law enforcement agencies in 2000 reported a total of 7,530 known offenders were associated with the 8,063 incidents. By known offender's race, 64.4 percent were white, 18.7 percent were black, 1.4 percent were Asian/Pacific Islander, and 0.6 percent were American Indian/ Alaskan Native." (Hate Crime Statistics, 2000).
View Quote

Edited to add, it appears that hate is pretty much distributed equally... imagine that!
View Quote

Thanks, [b]DScott[/b] for the link and stats. But your final statement is a bit off:

In 1999 there were 6,434 single murders committed in the US.

Black-on-white murders = 7%
White-on-black murders = 2.4%

Given that blacks make up only 13% of the population and whites make up 85% of the population, hate (in the form of murder) doesn't seem to be so "equally" distributed.

Link Posted: 4/26/2002 7:29:11 AM EDT
[#9]
There's a difference between *hateful* crime and *hate crimes".  Murder for profit, revenge, whatever is certainly hateful.  But as "hate crime" is defined by those who think it important to deal with such things, the race of the offenders seems to follow their general proportions in the population.

People suck, basically, no matter who they are or what color...

What *other* hypotheses could account for those numbers?  
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 7:35:11 AM EDT
[#10]
One statistic that rarely gets press, for obvious reasons is this:

Regardless of per capita stats, percentages of the pop., etc...

In America, MOST MURDERERS ARE BLACK.

Why?
Hell if I know.
But that's a fact.
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 7:39:28 AM EDT
[#11]
You wont be a minority to the blacks, as their population is decreasing through disease and crime deaths.  You may very well be a minority to mexicans as their population is rapidly rising.
BIll3508
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 7:47:19 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

Not so equal, whites are prosecuted for hate crimes by a 3:1 ratio over blacks. Given that black on white crime is usually a inverse of the same 3:1 ration and that whites are specifically targeted due to their race (hate crime) we do NOT have about equal numbers.
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 7:48:26 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 8:21:58 AM EDT
[#14]
All "hate crimes" laws should be abolished.  Period.

[(:|)]
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 8:50:21 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
OK my BP did spike for a moment but the meds a working OK again..
View Quote

[stick]
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 8:53:20 AM EDT
[#16]
"Hate" is such a complex word. [;)]

Link Posted: 4/26/2002 8:56:09 AM EDT
[#17]
Murder is a state crime,hate crime is a federal crime ergo call the fbi office in texas.if you all scared i will do if someone will get the the number to the fort worth office.It maybe has something to do with trying to get her on murder if that doesn't work, federal boys might try it. just my 2 cent[}:D]never mind i got the number
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 10:21:50 AM EDT
[#18]
Where is the ACLU on this one? They'd jump on it with both feet if it were White on Black. Where's the outrage?
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 10:54:50 AM EDT
[#19]
This type of thing kills me.

Just like the shooting here in Cincinnati that sparked all the rioting...

If the boy that (obviously had a police record and couldn't follow instructions when he was told by hard working LE's to "stop" "stop")was killed been a white red-necks kid...

None of this garbage would have ever happened.

Any time I feel like I don't get my way, I'm gonna start crying about being a "victim of racism).
[BD]

As a white, God-loving, heterosexual male...I am the minority in this country! I have rights!
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 1:50:05 PM EDT
[#20]
Isn't there some sort of award she can get.

She hits a pedestrian, he goes into the windshield and can't get out, and she drives home with him on the hood.  This does not happen too often.
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 2:06:11 PM EDT
[#21]
There are tons of situations in which white people were clearly targeted simply due to the color of their skin. It's almost never reported or prosecuted as a hate crime.

Personally, I think murder is murder....motive being less important than the act itself. But if we as a society insist on catagorizing these things as hate crimes, I wouldn't expect a large degree of support from many in the white community as long as this double standard exists.

Speaking only for myself, I have personally witnessed and experienced far more anti-white behavior by blacks than anti-black behavior from whites. I suppose to some, my personal experiences are tainted by some inherant racist lens I view the world through. Just aint the case fellas, they're just the facts. The truth remains the truth whether or not you choose to ignore it.
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 5:15:03 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Isn't there some sort of award she can get.

She hits a pedestrian, he goes into the windshield and can't get out, and she drives home with him on the hood.  This does not happen too often.
View Quote

I'll give the worthless bitch an award - Right between the eyes.
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 5:29:54 PM EDT
[#23]
only white people commit hate crimes.
blacks commit crimes because they were slaves or because they are still oppressed by the man.
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 5:49:21 PM EDT
[#24]
Most of the black people I know in the area where this happened don't view this as a black or white issue, but as a cold, callous disregard by one human for another. These folks are also eager for justice.
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 6:12:39 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Most of the black people I know in the area where this happened don't view this as a black or white issue, but as a cold, callous disregard by one human for another. These folks are also eager for justice.
View Quote

That's good to hear. Whether it was implied or not, I personally don't give out kudo's for simply feeling the way any decent person should already feel.

They want justice? Get in line.
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 9:41:44 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
. . . 18.7 percent were black . . .
(Hate Crime Statistics, 2000).
View Quote

View Quote

Last I heard, blacks made up about 13% of the population . . .
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 5:29:41 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:
. . . 18.7 percent were black . . .
(Hate Crime Statistics, 2000).
View Quote

View Quote

Last I heard, blacks made up about 13% of the population . . .
View Quote

Roughly equivalent, more or less.  No matter how you define it, I'm pretty sure that "hate" as an attribute or a motivation for behavior is not the sole province of one or another group of people...
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 6:50:49 AM EDT
[#28]
This was by far not a hate crime.  she did not cruise the strip looking for a "white" person to kill.  just becuase she used a word "white" to describe a person that she hit doesnt make her a racist or this a hate crime.  if you have a problem with the word "white" then you have problems with taking test, applications and getting a job.  because all of the above either use caucasiun or "white" as a race.  now if she said hateful things about this person and had "anti white" messages and propaganda in her car, then you could possibly say that it was a hate crime.  if you had seen her on the news report you would know that this person is not a stable person.  anyone who would do what she did is missing a few things upstairs.  what she did was wrong and no one is supporting what she did.  everyone wants justice.

later
lojack
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 7:01:32 AM EDT
[#29]
Utter crap as usual. I've never heard of a "Love" crime myself.

What really burns me up about a lot of this kind of stuff is that my goddaughter is 1/2 black. Thanks to the neverending glorification of thugism by the "representatives" of the "black community" such as Jackson and others, I know that when she walks down the street when she's older she is going to have more and more people look at her and think "yet another nigger" instead of nutraly like we do with most others.

{Start sarcasm}Thanks,  Jesse, Kwesei, Al, Waco Willy, NAACP, and others for making sure that bigotry and racism is a festering sore on the ass of America that would have calmed down to almost nothing long ago if it wasn't for your greed for power and money. Thank you for making sure that most black Americans who grow up in this country will be taught that they have no chance and that they are allways going to be victims so they might as well get what's "theirs" by getting over however they can. Thanks for making sure that when I have a disagreement with someone who is black, I eventually get called a racist because that MUST be the answer. Thanks for keeping segregation a fact by putting a huge rift between people. Thanks for the LA riots, and much of the other crimes that happen by blacks on whites (and whites on blacks) because of fostering the "we can't be blamed we are allways victims" attitude and the frustration of people who get tired of seeing it happen over and over again. Thank you from the bottom of my barrel at 100 yards. {End sarcasm}
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 3:34:25 PM EDT
[#30]
Wayne County, Michigan is the jurisdiction for Detroit. The judical system was until a few years ago rigged so that the criminal judges were all black elected (locals will know this as the 'recorders court county jurisdiction', everyone else just take my word for it)
They had a visiting judge in (retired judge who can volunteer to assist getting a caseload down by judging cases, this one was from the rest of the state outside the detroit are) because literally the Detroit judges don't hold court more than a few days a week.
He went nuts and was charging black criminals from the bench with felony hate crimes tacked onto their simple assault charges whenever they used racial language when attacking whites.
The local media and pols went nuts back, because the Michigan felony hate crime statute was just supposed to be used whenever a white attacked a black, and here he was applying the law fairly.
He ended up getting sent to another court to help out, and they became more careful about who they sent down there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top