Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/25/2001 6:52:07 PM EDT
All your Mall Ninja are belong to us again!

[url]www.hk91.com/boards/Forum2/HTML/001283.html[/url]

Jarhead out.
Link Posted: 3/25/2001 6:54:53 PM EDT
[#1]
BTT
Link Posted: 3/25/2001 11:48:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Okay guys, this is an oppurtunity we have been missing for along time. Let's start a mall ninja training school. I'll be an instructor and I'll take McUzi, Miss Magnum, and Imbroglio. As instructors, we will set students to perform security as we assault them with simuniton. They can use their radios as shields as we pelt them. When we have successfully weeded out 60% of the applicants through rigorous abuse, we can call ourselves a tough training school and promote ourselves larger.

Before long, we'll be able to get a table and two chairs at the local gunshow, and that's when the big time starts. :)

Come on , give me a break, unless your mall is in Beruit or Jahannesburg this is a bit much.

I think the reason my state went to CHL is to protect me from these freaks who think they know what they are talking about.

Link Posted: 3/26/2001 1:05:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top